Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

have you tried an asteroid impact or a volcanic eruption? Yellowstone would be a nice pick for volcanoes or for the asteroid to hit, either way bears die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whats the address for dark net ive been wordering that for a while

(its for a project)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Shoot them and gently caress on top it's corpse

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Infinite Karma posted:

have you tried an asteroid impact or a volcanic eruption? Yellowstone would be a nice pick for volcanoes or for the asteroid to hit, either way bears die.

no i have not tried those things, how does one accomplish an asteroid impact or volcanic eruption. choose your answer very carefully.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

dad gay. so what posted:

no i have not tried those things, how does one accomplish an asteroid impact or volcanic eruption. choose your answer very carefully.
missile into an asteroid or missile into a volcano probably. I saw a show about a guy who tried this on the san andreas fault and some dude stopped the missile, so make sure to send more than one at the same time.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Infinite Karma posted:

missile into an asteroid or missile into a volcano probably. I saw a show about a guy who tried this on the san andreas fault and some dude stopped the missile, so make sure to send more than one at the same time.

k thx

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i was allowed to post more than one thread a day :( this poo poo sucks. i want to make a thread about 5 guys so bad :(

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
remember that giant mutated bear from the eco-horror movie "Prophecy"? that bear was scary and hosed up and i would not mess with it for $500

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

remember that giant mutated bear from the eco-horror movie "Prophecy"? that bear was scary and hosed up and i would not mess with it for $500

no, but ok

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:(

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Five Guys Bearger and Fries

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ugh whats the point of lliving anyway :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my loving heart is killing me and my arm hurts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh well :(

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone has to make a 5 guys thread now. i did it last night and used up all my jokes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its not about the jokes its just kind of, well. i need it. i think deep down, everyone needs it. its the one thing that everyone can rally around and come together for. its that sense of permananence that can only be felt by seeing a five guys thread. i dunno *kicks dirt* maybe im just being an ol softie

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
leave the bears alone they didnt do nothing to you why are you trying to "the cove" them

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
It's simple really, just genetically engineer a virus that targets only bears, is airborne, and can be carried by a wide variety of other animals as hosts.

Bears aren't smart enough to figure out a cure or quarantine themselves or anything like that, so once released it is just a matter of time before they are all gone.

dad gay. so what posted:

my loving heart is killing me and my arm hurts

That is actually a bear mauling you, I recommend playing dead

naem
May 29, 2011

1. Stabbing

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

i wish i was allowed to post more than one thread a day :( this poo poo sucks. i want to make a thread about 5 guys so bad :(

If it makes u feel any better I was going to stop at the grocery store and get ingredients for dinner, but u inspired me to get 5 guys instead...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

If it makes u feel any better I was going to stop at the grocery store and get ingredients for dinner, but u inspired me to get 5 guys instead...

awwww thanks

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Off topic but I see a skanky looking bbw that looks easy, I'll try my luck and let everyone know if I successfully have the secks

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kuato posted:

Off topic but I see a skanky looking bbw that looks easy, I'll try my luck and let everyone know if I successfully have the secks

thanks

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
go into the woods with a katana. bears are compelled to have honorable duels if you have a katana. they will come to you!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:(

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

whats the address for dark net ive been wordering that for a while

(its for a project)

Reddit, dummy

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bears...

who gives a gently caress about bears?

where is today's burgin thread?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
ate way too much for lunch, got a free lunch not long after eating breakfast, it's not ending well. Feel bloated. Ugh

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Poisonous pick-a-nick baskets Boo-Boo!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wafflz posted:

bears...

who gives a gently caress about bears?

where is today's burgin thread?

sorry, only allowed to post one thread a day. i wasted it on this hunk of crap shithole

im so loving sickk and my heart is going like a hundred miles an hour, i neeed a thread to post in ugh

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Send in the fat man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqqPyaSkAo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

ate way too much for lunch, got a free lunch not long after eating breakfast, it's not ending well. Feel bloated. Ugh

did u get laid from that fat chick?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Thinking of going to Texas Roadhouse again for dinner if I feel better later. Got a cheeseburger last time I might get ribs next time not sure though

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I've actually killed a bear with my car OP.

The entire roof caved in because it rolled over the car

edit: my point is, use a gun

penus penus penus fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 19, 2015

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
No I thought better of it, had the tramp stamp but she must've been 50 though so I severed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

No I thought better of it, had the tramp stamp but she must've been 50 though so I severed

nice

FYI i opened the fie guys thread from yesterday if you cunts want to talk about five guys or fries

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Paging Steven Colbert, Paging Steven Colbert...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dad gay. so what posted:

sorry, only allowed to post one thread a day. i wasted it on this hunk of crap shithole

im so loving sickk and my heart is going like a hundred miles an hour, i neeed a thread to post in ugh

Would you like me to post a thread for you? I still have no limits on how many dumb things I can do in a day.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Would you like me to post a thread for you? I still have no limits on how many dumb things I can do in a day.

thats wierd that i was singled out like that, i just assumed it was a rule for everyone but i guess not :(

sure if you want but the other ones open, ill probably get banned or whatever they do round these parts ... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dad gay. so what posted:

thats wierd that i was singled out like that, i just assumed it was a rule for everyone but i guess not :(

sure if you want but the other ones open, ill probably get banned or whatever they do round these parts ... :(

Hey man cheer up. Life is hard sometimes. Mods are on your rear end, bears are conspiring against you but sometimes mods maul bears and bears have their many short comings displayed for all the world to see. Just hang in ok?

• Locked thread