Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
he definitely did what a lot of them would like to do though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

bonvivant posted:

it's the guy that creepy ugly 4chan nerds obsess over because he was a physically attractive boy who was worse with women than they are

oh it woulda been more remarkable if he killed himself as a mistake, bummer this guy really sucked.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

You refer to "they" a lot in your posting, who is "they?"

the man

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Does this man give you guns and poo poo in england? Why would he do that in america? Why not just buy a gun if you want one, otherwise dont?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

bonvivant posted:

he definitely did what a lot of them would like to do though

One day, if you believe in yourself, you too, can show all those bitches what a real man is.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

Does this man give you guns and poo poo in england? Why would he do that in america? Why not just buy a gun if you want one, otherwise dont?

cos some people want to buy guns to be naughty and i dont think you should be allowed to buy one if thats what you want to do

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

cos some people want to buy guns to be naughty

ok?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

yeah sorry your right i think we should all be allowed to buy guns if we want to use them for child murder death or not, god what was i thinking im so stupid

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
im the massacre-thwarting closed door in the OP

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

yeah sorry your right i think we should all be allowed to buy guns if we want to use them for child murder death or not, god what was i thinking im so stupid

we arent in a torpor like you with regard to the security state. even if its the losing end, its better to die armed against the patriot act

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm not sure what a gun has to do with murdering a child? Hopefully you aren't doing something stupid like blaming a tool for the actions of the person using it, because man, that would lead to some truly ridiculous scenarios.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

we arent in a torpor like you with regard to the security state. even if its the losing end, its better to die armed against the patriot act

yeah i know right? no way should the senseless genocide of children get in the way of keeping something written on a little bit of paper even though all the guys that wrote it died like hundres of years ago

ps i think my favourite torpor song was probly china in your hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSh6SQd8UrI

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
you seem really fixated on dead children it's a little weird tbqh.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

hey im not the one defending ppls rights here to go around buying smgs and go killing a bunch of children here

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
guns are bad, america is bad, guns in america is two bad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Powercrazy posted:

Well keep in mind his country is run by pedophiles

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Well keep in mind his country is run by pedophiles

i just kinda think that dead children is kinda a big deal and that you should probably do something about making children more alive like not letting ppl have the right to go around shooting lots of them

sorry that this opinion is controversial and not wanting to sweep the whole child death rampage issue under the carpet, very sorry

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Antlions posted:

guns are bad, america is bad, guns in america is two bad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can you imagine getting killed by elliot rodger? The last thing in your mind before it goes dark is the image of that loving pathetic dorklord

gently caress you elliot

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What we need now is bitter virgin feminist woman doing the same thing to a frat house. It`s important to balance things out.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

women aren't socialized to view sexual conquest as an integral aspect of their worth as humans so I doubt that's happening

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Baudolino posted:

What we need now is bitter virgin feminist woman doing the same thing to a frat house. It`s important to balance things out.

There are too few women spree killers and serial killers. It's a glass ceiling that needs to be broken.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's because women are intrinsically superior human beings to men, who too easily succumb to sex, power corruption and bloodlust

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
10 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Elliot Rodger's Weener Status: STILL NOT TOUCHED.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Zzulu posted:

It's because women are intrinsically superior human beings to men, who too easily succumb to sex, power corruption and bloodlust

kill all men

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It was one of the funniest threads I have read in all my days.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Miltank posted:

It was one of the funniest threads I have read in all my days.

Remember when he tried to push a guy over a railing, failed, and went home and cried on his bed like a girl.

And then he cried when his mother only bought him one $400 shirt.

Whats the difference between Elliot Rodgers and Josh Duggar?

Josh Duggar wasn't that fussy about getting poontang.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

To be fair, he tried so hard

quote:

Nothing came out of my desperate outings in Santa Barbara during the last months of 2013. Girls still
didn’t show any interest in me. I drove to SBCC a lot, even though I was only signed up for online classes.
While there, I saw other boys who had inferior cars driving around with hot girls in their passenger
seats. I have a BMW and never had any hot girl in my passenger seat. Not once. It only made me fume
with rage. Santa Barbara was such a beautiful town, but I could go nowhere without being insulted by
my enemies. The mere sight of them enjoying their happy lives was an insult to me, because I deserve it
more than them.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

quote:

and because of triggers couldn’t read the Faulkner novel I assigned.

l o l

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
The real tragedy is that he could've gotten some and all this would been avoided if he'd just gone gay. He's got that rent boy look and them high quality DSLs, ahwell...

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
coulda bottom'd to his heart's content

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
My favorite video.

https://youtu.be/9qe7ikxzqe0

The wrath of Rodgers brought forth by a couple enjoying a day at the beach, though not a great wrath; a wrath that goes into bitchmode the moment people start walking by.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Shadoer posted:

To be fair, he tried so hard

dude was radiating crazy like a road flare.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Indubitable Leg posted:

The real tragedy is that he could've gotten some and all this would been avoided if he'd just gone gay. He's got that rent boy look and them high quality DSLs, ahwell...

lol, dudes problem was mental retardation, not lack of sex. he would have become obsessed with some other stupid nonsense, like his penis size or communists, killed just as many people. that dude was destined to be in some great train wreck.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
look at these $300 sunglasses

look at them

how can girls not throw themselves at me when i wear them

how

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
dude was literally shaking while listening to some dude pound his sister's vag, yeah, clearly this is just the result of how boys are conditioned by society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Seriously though, dude had severe narcissistic personality disorder (like extreme OCD where you literally cannot leave a bathroom without counting the tiles because your brain won't let you), which went undiagnosed because he didn't say all the poo poo he said in his youtubes to his psychiatrists and poo poo. Anyway that's what it seems like based on what I heard, I must be right.

• Locked thread