Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DingoTea
Nov 8, 2010

:haw:

BonoMan posted:

Animals. That's soooo 2014.

Fruit is where it's at now-a-days! Check out this 2 month old strawberry!

:3: That strawberry is adorable.

Jumping in on the fruit party. These were attempts to get my now almost-10 month old to "pose" in a pea costume that the MIL insisted on buying. Natalie LOVED it. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Oh man that last pic...looking off in the distance with that "why hath thee forsaken meeeeee!" look.

Sockmuppet
Aug 15, 2009

This blurry travesty depicting my Star Wars-loving husband realising he's fathered his very own baby Ewok is one of my all time favourite pictures of those two. She grew to love her bear suit (it's actual proper outerwear, not a costume), and we ended up buying it in all available sizes and she wore it throughout her first winter. But the first time she tried it on...

Edit: Haha, and my tenth post in this thread contains a picture of my kid in a bee costume. I'm pretty sure 30 % of the reason people even have kids, is to dress them up as weird stuff.

Sockmuppet fucked around with this message at 21:11 on May 21, 2015

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
One of my 16 month old's friends hits him occasionally and it bothers me. My wife is fine with it because "its just what kids do". The friends mom stops him immediately and tells him that its not nice and he needs to be gentle but it still bothers me. Is it something that "kids just do"?

vv - Thanks for this, I'm just being an overly worried parent I guess. Our little guy gets so scared when he's hit its sad.

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 05:39 on May 22, 2015

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Reason posted:

One of my 16 month old's friends hits him occasionally and it bothers me. My wife is fine with it because "its just what kids do". The friends mom stops him immediately and tells him that its not nice and he needs to be gentle but it still bothers me. Is it something that "kids just do"?

When my son was two, and still an only child, he responded to kids taking toys from him by slapping at them. It was never brutal or anything, more an act of frustration, but it took a solid 6 months of intervention and discipline to get him to keep his hands to himself. It was frustrating and embarrassing, he was a good kid otherwise, he just didn't know how to manage his emotions.

I'd say your situation is perfectly normal. The mom is on top of it, the kid is trying to figure out how to manage his emotions, in 6-months if it's still happening or if its escalating, then I'd reconsider the relationship.

By the way, childhood/parenthood is exhausting. If it's not the hitting then it's the potty-training and then it's the hand-in-the-pants stage and now that he's in preschool it's all talking back. It's a constant monitoring, adjusting, adapting, loving dance of a developing human being and their caregivers. And we now have three kids at three different stages, and keeping track of all of their developments and managing my expectations of their behavior is the biggest multi-tasking job there is.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Still doing animals?

I've got bumblebees

Also, don't try and do photos with a 2.5 year old. After being bribed with copious amounts of chocolate she still didn't sit still.

Oodles fucked around with this message at 08:48 on May 22, 2015

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
One of my favorite Alexandra pictures. Hopefully 2 isn't too old for adorable baby in animal dinosaur costume pictures!

Volmarias fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 22, 2015

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Sockmuppet posted:

This blurry travesty depicting my Star Wars-loving husband realising he's fathered his very own baby Ewok is one of my all time favourite pictures of those two. She grew to love her bear suit (it's actual proper outerwear, not a costume), and we ended up buying it in all available sizes and she wore it throughout her first winter. But the first time she tried it on...

Edit: Haha, and my tenth post in this thread contains a picture of my kid in a bee costume. I'm pretty sure 30 % of the reason people even have kids, is to dress them up as weird stuff.

Hah, we got an outfit like that, too!

DingoTea
Nov 8, 2010

:haw:

Abbeh posted:

Hah, we got an outfit like that, too!

Waiiiiiiiit a minute...

A-HA!

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
At what age will a small child really be able to appreciate something like going to the zoo, rather than just being baggage?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Even if they're really young they are still going to absorb the sights and sounds and smells. But my kid really liked the zoo back at 15 months. If your kid knows the word for any of the animals they'll love it.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
Thanks! It's a friends kid, so I wanted to make sure it's worth it before telling her to schlep all the kid stuff out this way. :). I think he might be around 2 now, but obviously I don't have much grasp on when wee people start to actively enjoy their surroundings. The weather is lovely so I'm looking forward to it!

iwik
Oct 12, 2007
When my boy was itty bitty, he was a wee polar bear.

Being born at the end of September, he really only got to wear his bear suit a couple of times before the weather got too hot.
When this picture was taken we were out for dinner & the security/door man of the place we were at started laughing as I walked by. He explained that he thought I had a teddy bear in the pram and was looking around for the kid it belonged to, thinking it had run off while I walked in. Then he saw the face below the ears and realised his error.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
I need some advice, Goons.

Alexandra is hitting the intersection of two things:
1) Dropping her only nap
2) Getting afraid of the dark

This means that she'll go to bed, exhausted, around 7pm, then wake up at 10:30PM, put on her room light, open her door, and pester us about how she can't sleep. Well, she can't sleep because her sleep schedule is messed up, but also because she has her light on and won't fall asleep until she passes out, sometime around gently caress it's late AM.

We got her a night light. Several of them. That's not helping. We sing her songs to get her back to sleep but that doesn't work. I don't want to get into the habit of giving her our tablet to watch Netflix until she passes out.

What to do, Goons? It's like we have a newborn again, we're getting absolutely no sleep.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Acclimate her to the dark during the day when you're all awake so it isn't scary.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

How old is she?

We went through a phase where our 2.5 year old wouldn't want the door shut, which probably relates being afraid of the dark.

So we left her door slightly ajar, enough to get some light in and to hear mum and dad pottering about. She was upstairs so it wasn't too bad with us leaving her door ajar. Then when we would go to bed we would shut it.

Think this went on for a week.

If she's totally exhausted at 7, I.e falling asleep and you put her into her cot/bed see if there's anything you can do about putting her into her bed while she's still slightly awake. So the transition doesn't come as a culture shock.

But ymmv.

My contribution, holy crap potty training. How can see be so engrossed in something she doesn't realise she needs a wee.

iwik
Oct 12, 2007

Oodles posted:

My contribution, holy crap potty training. How can see be so engrossed in something she doesn't realise she needs a wee.

I know, right? We joke that the boy is a Spaniel - he gets completely involved in something and has blinkers on to anything else going on around him.

"Do you need to wee?"
"No, mum"

"Do you need to do wees?"
"NO, mum"

"Oi, buddy. Need do wees?
"SIGH. TSK. NO, MUM" <eyeroll>

"WEES! WEEEEEES! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" <frantic running on the spot beside the toilet>

Yet when we're out and about he's good as gold and tells me in plenty of time that he has to wee. Must just be because at home he has all his things that he can focus on, but when we're out shopping there's nothing really exciting enough to take over 100% of the brainspace.

sudont
May 10, 2011
this program is useful for when you don't want to do something.

Fun Shoe
Arrrrrrrgh, suggestions needed! My son will be 2 on 6/17. On top of the defiance and the NO's, his latest thing that is maddening and I don't know how to approach is what I call "the opposites". Obviously I can choose to not give in, but if I do or if I don't, the result is the same.

Sample conversation:

"Mama, outside?"
"Sure buddy, let's go outside!"
*we go outside*
2 minutes later...
"Mama, inside!"
"You want to go inside already? Okay, we'll go inside."
*set foot in the house*
"NOOOOOOOOOO MAMA, OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE!"

We could repeat this for hours if I let him.

He is doing this with EVERYTHING. It is exhausting to deal with. I do my best to not give in to it, but I do want him to feel like he has SOME control over his life. I'll ask him "do you want this shirt or that shirt?" and he'll pick one but as soon as you put on, you know the drill. He's not satisfied with either option.

My mom has put him in timeout a couple times when he has tantrums for not "getting his way" and I don't particularly approve/disapprove of it but I don't think it's teaching him anything. I try to talk to him about his feelings and stuff like that, he is remarkably able to communicate what he's thinking/feeling for his age, but I mean, he's not even 2 so it's mostly RRRRRR ARRRRRRRRR SMASH.

Suggestions? I hate yelling at him, and I'm sure it's just a phase, but I want to make sure I'm not feeding into it or creating a monster. Do all parents of 2 year olds think "Oh God, he's so poorly behaved, what am I doing wrong?"

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

sudont posted:

Do all parents of 2 year olds think "Oh God, he's so poorly behaved, what am I doing wrong?"

Yup

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
My 2-year-old is so well-behaved that sometimes I get embarrassed in the playground. He's obsessed with sharing, taking turns, waiting your turn, etc and pretty much never gets past the minor fuss stage of being upset.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

sudont posted:

Arrrrrrrgh, suggestions needed! My son will be 2 on 6/17. On top of the defiance and the NO's, his latest thing that is maddening and I don't know how to approach is what I call "the opposites". Obviously I can choose to not give in, but if I do or if I don't, the result is the same.

Sample conversation:

"Mama, outside?"
"Sure buddy, let's go outside!"
*we go outside*
2 minutes later...
"Mama, inside!"
"You want to go inside already? Okay, we'll go inside."
*set foot in the house*
"NOOOOOOOOOO MAMA, OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE!"

We could repeat this for hours if I let him.

He is doing this with EVERYTHING. It is exhausting to deal with. I do my best to not give in to it, but I do want him to feel like he has SOME control over his life. I'll ask him "do you want this shirt or that shirt?" and he'll pick one but as soon as you put on, you know the drill. He's not satisfied with either option.

My mom has put him in timeout a couple times when he has tantrums for not "getting his way" and I don't particularly approve/disapprove of it but I don't think it's teaching him anything. I try to talk to him about his feelings and stuff like that, he is remarkably able to communicate what he's thinking/feeling for his age, but I mean, he's not even 2 so it's mostly RRRRRR ARRRRRRRRR SMASH.

Suggestions? I hate yelling at him, and I'm sure it's just a phase, but I want to make sure I'm not feeding into it or creating a monster. Do all parents of 2 year olds think "Oh God, he's so poorly behaved, what am I doing wrong?"

When our guy gets flip floppy we try to make his choices as clear as possible and say that we have to stick with the one he chooses. Ie he can change his mind say twice and then that's his choice ("are you sure? If we go out now we Aren't going back in until ~thing~"). We use timeouts but only for if he can't handle his choice without a meltdown. We try to position timeouts as cooling off where it makes sense (whether for parent or kid) rather than explicit punishment for being naughty.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Of animal outfits: our baby wasn't a cat...she was the literal catbutt of the jokes.

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?

Papercut posted:

My 2-year-old is so well-behaved that sometimes I get embarrassed in the playground. He's obsessed with sharing, taking turns, waiting your turn, etc and pretty much never gets past the minor fuss stage of being upset.

This was my 2-year-old. Then she turned 2.5.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
My son is a month away from 2.5 and I caught him doing a pee in the adult toilet all by himself today. :3: He managed it by standing with one foot on the ground and one on the toilet seat - looked pretty awkward but I was really proud of him.

Poops on the other hand - sometimes it's like he doesn't even know he needs to go until the very last moment when it's too late. He pooped on the bedroom floor last night. :negative:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
When we put Arthur on the toilet because he thinks he needs to poop, he says "Toots walk away!" He's not very good at pooping in the toilet since he doesn't know the difference between when he needs to poop or when he needs to toot.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

Farquar posted:

This was my 2-year-old. Then she turned 2.5.

This.

Speaking of, said 2.5 year old won't freakin eat. She used to eat anything we were eating but now she only eats French fries, pizza, ice cream, and every now and then I'll get her to eat avocado (she used to eat one every day). She refuses just about everything else I put in front of her. It's not a matter of us being bad cooks or not giving her variety. I've tried restaurants, takeout, home cooking, all types and flavors. Even things like cheese and crackers or pb&j or strawberries. I've hit a wall.

Is this just a phase?

Should I allow her to eat the junk food so she doesn't starve? Or do I refuse the junk and hope that she'll cave if she's hungry enough?

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

frenchnewwave posted:

This.

Speaking of, said 2.5 year old won't freakin eat. She used to eat anything we were eating but now she only eats French fries, pizza, ice cream, and every now and then I'll get her to eat avocado (she used to eat one every day). She refuses just about everything else I put in front of her. It's not a matter of us being bad cooks or not giving her variety. I've tried restaurants, takeout, home cooking, all types and flavors. Even things like cheese and crackers or pb&j or strawberries. I've hit a wall.

Is this just a phase?

Should I allow her to eat the junk food so she doesn't starve? Or do I refuse the junk and hope that she'll cave if she's hungry enough?

It seems to be a phase. Our 3.5 year old has gone through the same a couple of times. Right now whatever it is we put in his plate, he straight away says "I don't like it", once he starts eating 90% of the time he'll finish whatever it is we are having that time. He'll usually pull a couple of excuses halfway through: "it's too hard, feed me" and "my tummy hurts, I want yogurt now" are his recent ones.

One-and-one seems to work, in which we put a bowl of cherry tomatoes, or in emergencies blueberries or raspberries, and he was one for each mouthful of actual dinner he eats. He will also ask for milk or something else that would fill him instead of dinner; in that case our deal is he has to eat X mouthfuls first before he's allowed to have milk.

It is still a struggle sometimes, and he's gone to bed hungry a couple of times because he refused to eat and we gave him the option to either eat or go to bed, and he chose the latter. When he is really hungry he will eat anything we put in front of him, so we know he's not starving if he chooses to go to bed.

One time though, I was about to cook chicken, and he asked for gnocchi, "his favorite!". I complied, made us all a nice gnocchi dinner and then he flipped-out during dinner, he refused to eat, and he kept shouting and crying out loud about how hungry he was. It was mental, I mean, if you're hungry just eat already!!! Turns out at the end he wanted a different fork, we changed it and he finished his plate :psyduck:

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Bardeh posted:

Poops on the other hand - sometimes it's like he doesn't even know he needs to go until the very last moment when it's too late. He pooped on the bedroom floor last night. :negative:

The struggle is real.

My daughter absolutely refuses to use the potty to poop. She has no problems with peeing in the potty, but she has made the choice that she will poop anywhere but there. The dinosaur stickers were the perfect bribe for the peeing, so I've tried bribing her with dinosaur eggs and trips to the dinosaur museum but no luck. She's set her ground :cripes:

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Kitiara posted:

The struggle is real.

My daughter absolutely refuses to use the potty to poop. She has no problems with peeing in the potty, but she has made the choice that she will poop anywhere but there. The dinosaur stickers were the perfect bribe for the peeing, so I've tried bribing her with dinosaur eggs and trips to the dinosaur museum but no luck. She's set her ground :cripes:

Tell her dinosaurs poop in the potty. Ask her if she want to be like a dinosaur?

dv8
May 25, 2015

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
You all have beautiful children.

Trust me when I say time flies and before you know it your newborn baby turns into a grown woman / man. So enjoy each moment - even the most frustrating & challenging ones because once they're older the scary stuff begins... Like puberty. God help you all, lol.

My babies are now 16 and 9 & a half years old and if I could turn back the hands of time I would do it in a heartbeat.

If there is any advice I could give brand new parents it is this:

Do NOT get in the habit of allowing your newborn to sleep with you and your partner; next thing you know your newborn will be 5 years old still sleeping or crawling into bed with you at night and this could lead to other problems far worse than the lack of sleep you are receiving. With both of my daughters I made them sleep alone in the dark with the door shut the very first day I brought them home from the hospital - routine is key and it pays off, I assure you. If you're worried about not hearing your baby, use a baby monitor. Time to yourself is crucial, so is the 'alone time' you get with your partner. Intimacy keeps your relationship healthy, happy and strong and this is one of the times in your life you'll need it most.

Also, don't worry about tip-toeing, whispering, turning volumes down, waiting to do laundry and the vacuuming, etc. for after their naps; babies can adapt to a busy and noisy environment very well.

I hope you don't mind me posting a photo of my 9 and a half year old 'baby' in here ;)

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Newborn babies don't really have a capacity to self comfort, sleeping alone with the door closed isn't really going to do anything for them one way or the other. They probably like the dark anyway though because that's what the womb is like.

sudont
May 10, 2011
this program is useful for when you don't want to do something.

Fun Shoe
This is a good example of my least favorite part of parenting your first child. The condescending "advice" from parents who've been there done that, as though one size fits all, and the "oh, ha ha, you're so cute first time parent" attitude. I find it more maddening than the people who would say HA HA HA SAY GOODBYE TO SLEEP FOREVER, YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO loving SUCK ONCE THAT BABY POPS OUT before you gave birth.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

I know plenty of people that let their babies and younger kids sleep in bed with them and all their kids turned out great. And can sleep on their own. And are happy, well adjusted people.

But I'm sure you know everyone else's kids best and how to parent each and every child in the world.

My kid has been up at 5 am for the last week. Man I'd LOVE if he'd climb in bed with us for a couple more hours of sleep but nope. He won't have it.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

rgocs posted:

It seems to be a phase. Our 3.5 year old has gone through the same a couple of times. Right now whatever it is we put in his plate, he straight away says "I don't like it", once he starts eating 90% of the time he'll finish whatever it is we are having that time. He'll usually pull a couple of excuses halfway through: "it's too hard, feed me" and "my tummy hurts, I want yogurt now" are his recent ones.

One-and-one seems to work, in which we put a bowl of cherry tomatoes, or in emergencies blueberries or raspberries, and he was one for each mouthful of actual dinner he eats. He will also ask for milk or something else that would fill him instead of dinner; in that case our deal is he has to eat X mouthfuls first before he's allowed to have milk.

It is still a struggle sometimes, and he's gone to bed hungry a couple of times because he refused to eat and we gave him the option to either eat or go to bed, and he chose the latter. When he is really hungry he will eat anything we put in front of him, so we know he's not starving if he chooses to go to bed.

One time though, I was about to cook chicken, and he asked for gnocchi, "his favorite!". I complied, made us all a nice gnocchi dinner and then he flipped-out during dinner, he refused to eat, and he kept shouting and crying out loud about how hungry he was. It was mental, I mean, if you're hungry just eat already!!! Turns out at the end he wanted a different fork, we changed it and he finished his plate :psyduck:

My 3.5 almost 4 year old is more or less like this. The last 2 nights, he has wanted pasta with parmesean cheese. That isnt' a great meal, but holy poo poo its better than the almost nothing he eats. It isn't candy or popsicles which are his normal wants.

I just want to know at what age will they be willing to try things, eat without fighting things that aren't gross. I mean I don't think the meals I make are weird or gross, he just rejects 95% of everything I try. The little bastard won't eat hot dogs or mac 'n cheese. I can't wait until I can make something like vegetable soup and everyone can just eat it. Oh to dream of dinners without fighting, cajoling, crying, etc.

sheri posted:

I know plenty of people that let their babies and younger kids sleep in bed with them and all their kids turned out great. And can sleep on their own. And are happy, well adjusted people.

But I'm sure you know everyone else's kids best and how to parent each and every child in the world.

My kid has been up at 5 am for the last week. Man I'd LOVE if he'd climb in bed with us for a couple more hours of sleep but nope. He won't have it.

Our oldest boy has started doing this, if he gets up at 6 or so he'll just come get into bed with us. It is great that he doesn't wake us up.

dv8
May 25, 2015

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

sudont posted:

This is a good example of my least favorite part of parenting your first child. The condescending "advice" from parents who've been there done that, as though one size fits all, and the "oh, ha ha, you're so cute first time parent" attitude. I find it more maddening than the people who would say HA HA HA SAY GOODBYE TO SLEEP FOREVER, YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO loving SUCK ONCE THAT BABY POPS OUT before you gave birth.

sheri posted:

I'm unsure if these two posts were directed towards my post? But my post wasn't meant to offend anyone or come across as a know-it-all, insinuating that your children would turn out to be horrible or whatever. All it was was a piece of advice - advice people can take or leave, just like the rest of advice you get in here, books, websites or from your family & friends. I understand that what may work for some may not work for others but how are you supposed to know what works if you don't try different methods? I think this thread is extremely helpful to all new parents and that was my only intent here. I'm genuinely sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
It was the way you phrased your statement/advice that garnered said responses.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

sheri posted:

That's what I used to think. It was fine at first, getting that extra hour sleep was bliss. I think I even posted here about how great it was.

However, it's been several weeks now our son will climb in at sometime between 2 and 4 am and he's a kicker. Getting constantly woken up through the night by kicks and slaps in the face gets old after a few nights in a row. My wife is pregnant too, so there's the pillow arrangement to accommodate her belly, last night she ended up moving to his bed to sleep. I've had to do that a few times too, once after receiving quite the kick to the base of my neck.

Returning him to his bed implies an hour long process, which is hard to commit to at 3am. We've tried talking to him about it, and every time he says he'll stop, but then again he's 3.5 years old, so he hasn't. We don't know exactly what triggers it, he used to be able to sleep through the night in his room every day; he does so too sometimes, and when he does we make sure he knows we appreciate it and how he did great by staying in his bed. Hopefully we'll soon manage to get him to stay in his bed.

At least he only brings one stuffy with him now instead of 10, and doesn't start crying for us to go get the one he forgot in his bed.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

rgocs posted:

That's what I used to think. It was fine at first, getting that extra hour sleep was bliss. I think I even posted here about how great it was.

However, it's been several weeks now our son will climb in at sometime between 2 and 4 am and he's a kicker. Getting constantly woken up through the night by kicks and slaps in the face gets old after a few nights in a row. My wife is pregnant too, so there's the pillow arrangement to accommodate her belly, last night she ended up moving to his bed to sleep. I've had to do that a few times too, once after receiving quite the kick to the base of my neck.

Returning him to his bed implies an hour long process, which is hard to commit to at 3am. We've tried talking to him about it, and every time he says he'll stop, but then again he's 3.5 years old, so he hasn't. We don't know exactly what triggers it, he used to be able to sleep through the night in his room every day; he does so too sometimes, and when he does we make sure he knows we appreciate it and how he did great by staying in his bed. Hopefully we'll soon manage to get him to stay in his bed.

At least he only brings one stuffy with him now instead of 10, and doesn't start crying for us to go get the one he forgot in his bed.

It's kind of uncanny, but my thirty pound son has the complete power to push me, a 190 pound man, out of bed and take my spot completely.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

rgocs posted:

My wife said the other morning my 4 year old had his whole leg on my face. I slept on blissfully. She could not believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
My wife has snapped pictures of our 3 year old curled up on my neck and questions how the hell I manage to sleep through it when the slightest stirring of the bed pulls her out of a deep sleep.