Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.

Stormgale posted:

Trigger warning that poo poo please

I'm so, so sorry.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Why are there two of you.

We're kind of married, so it stands to reason we're fairly similar people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Real talk, this conversation has ~inspired~ me and I plan to make a CSI Cyber-themed PBTA game with such playbooks as "lil bow wow," "the one with a beard," "james cyberbeek," and "the girl who really meant to be in a cory doctorow book but this seemed so much more interesting at least for like a minute and a half and then she was stuck 'cos she couldn't just leave that would be rude"

Stretch goals: "THE CYBERPSYCHOLOGIST," "the out of control cyberteen she'll hack anything and kill anyone that's how cyberteens are"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

you and FAU post pretty similarly.
Do we?

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I'll admit I only really see your posts in chat threads so that might be a biased sample size but my point still stands with the other examples, it's good to have a backup poster in case of ban/emergency.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ningyou posted:

Real talk, this conversation has ~inspired~ me and I plan to make a CSI Cyber-themed PBTA game with such playbooks as "lil bow wow," "the one with a beard," "james cyberbeek," and "the girl who really meant to be in a cory doctorow book but this seemed so much more interesting at least for like a minute and a half and then she was stuck 'cos she couldn't just leave that would be rude"

Stretch goals: "THE CYBERPSYCHOLOGIST," "the out of control cyberteen she'll hack anything and kill anyone that's how cyberteens are"
Please have an ability where faster typing = More Hacking.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please have an ability where faster typing = More Hacking.

Proficiency: Dual wield Laptops

Spout techno babble

Move: Hack the Mainframe

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Also a move where two characters can share a keyboard to hack/prevent a hack more efficiently!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leadership power: Bolstering Shout

"The download's at 40 percent!"

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Instead of that wierd A world sex thing have you sharing either:

hacking backstory or overwrought badly researched gaming dialogue
"I once got to level 42 on Power Knight"

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.
Sex moves work in context, but everyone knows nerds don't have sex.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Queen Fiona posted:

Sex moves work in context, but everyone knows nerds don't have sex.

Y-you're saying "that" thing we did so very often, over and over and over each time...."that" wasn't sex?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ugh.

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Ningyou posted:

Y-you're saying "that" thing we did so very often, over and over and over each time...."that" wasn't sex?

No, that was testing. :h:

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

If you're feeling left out I could do some sex moves on you if you know what I mean.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Stormgale posted:

If you're feeling left out I could do some sex moves on you if you know what I mean.
gale

gale pls

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ningyou posted:

gale

gale pls
PYF Hunger Games quote.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Ningyou posted:

gale

gale pls

Maybe i'm just Kicking up a storm.

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

PYF Hunger Games quote.

I will never believe what they say...there is a strength in enduring.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

Maybe i'm just Kicking up a storm.
None of your friends come over when you make Greek food because they're tired of your "gyros of the storm" joke.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

None of your friends come over when you make Greek food because they're tired of your "gyros of the storm" joke.

Jokes on you I don't have any friends.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Whoosh! Whoosh bam! Arrow kill, ten points!" - Katniss Everdeen

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Don't we... Brrrrother?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Don't we... Brrrrother?
I sure as poo poo hope not.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

....okay the gyros of the storm thing was actually halfway-clever. <3

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ningyou posted:

....okay the gyros of the storm thing was actually halfway-clever. <3
Write some more incoherent nonsense posts about it, you unbelievable narcissist.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Honestly swap the avatars and I wouldn't be able to tell you two apart right now.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

Honestly swap the avatars and I wouldn't be able to tell you two apart right now.
We do post so similarly.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

We do post so similarly.

You are an example of Post modern art.

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Write some more incoherent nonsense posts about it, you unbelievable narcissist.

That's...kind of a nasty way to take a compliment. I mean, it was clever! I laughed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

You are an example of Post modern art.
Post-modem art ITT (56k no!)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I sure as poo poo hope not.

can't choose family

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

PYF Hunger Games quote.

"I'm just so tired of all these hunger games!" - Katniss

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

01011001 posted:

This sure was a hunger...game! S!

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

"I'm hungry......for games." sansa stark takes a bite out of a connect four piece, and then she takes a bite out of donald sutherland. peeta looks on in horror, cradling a loaf of bread like the child he miscarried

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

"I'm hungry... for bow justice! Take aim, archers!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

01011001 posted:

These games are making me hungry. - All the Seinfeld Cast

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

These games are making me hungry. - All the Seinfeld Cast
"I am the master of my domain." - Peeta

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"That was my move! She stole my move!" -Marvel, with an arrow in his throat

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

So I'm going to make a confession here and say that I don't actually uh...know anything about the Hunger Games, other than that it's this YA fiction thing and everyone seems to like it and it was a big movie or two and it was a thing on Subway promotions, and now it's the Avengers and I kind of have to be reminded those movies exist and then get flashbacks to watching Iron Man 2 and Various Other poo poo. (Also Joss Whedon, reminding me of obnoxious Firefly fans, and also my ex and her Actual Quote, 'poetic forms of rape'.)

If a comics nerd has to explain to me who a character is at the end of the movie for me to understand their existence and impact on the plot, you made a bad movie.

Instead, I'm going to ask people about campaigns they're planning on running in the Near Future, or maybe just Dream Campaigns in general! (I've got a few.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

So does the tiny font indicate that you're muttering to yourself and nobody should read it?

• Locked thread