Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.

Longhouse posted:

Here's another code for SimCity 2000, if there's anyone interested: YTD7E4460C2C38

This got lurked, FYI. Thanks for posting though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
SimCity 2000 is a video game. Here are some magical letters and numbers that will make it yours:

YT7186EEB9F82F

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.

Bad Seafood posted:

SimCity 2000 is a video game. Here are some magical letters and numbers that will make it yours:

YT7186EEB9F82F

Thanks!

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

RadicalR posted:

Consortium is pretty good.

Magnus Praeda posted:

I really enjoyed Consortium.

General Emergency posted:

I can vouch for Consortium.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! To return the favor, here's another SC2K code: YTA1834D2EC976

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

macnbc posted:

Thanks for the feedback everyone! To return the favor, here's another SC2K code: YTA1834D2EC976

This code's been lurked away, fyi.

operative lm
Jan 27, 2009

> Fondly regard crustacean

Discount Viscount posted:

By way of paying it forward, here are the rest of my Duke Nukem 3D codes:
SN2P-57PV-2EYZ-24E8

Claimed this one. Thank you!

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Guess which game?

It's Sim City 2000 YT065865798A6C

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

SC2K 4U: YTE3EF230CF7E7

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

What do people think about spacecom?

dud root
Mar 30, 2008

doctorfrog posted:

SC2K 4U: YTE3EF230CF7E7

someone lurked this.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

augustus gluten posted:

Guess which game?

It's Sim City 2000 YT065865798A6C

Grabbed this one. Thanks!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Yet another SC2K for someone: YTdeletethis03E56706Bdeletethis1A3

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

HopperUK posted:

Yet another SC2K for someone: YTdeletethis03E56706Bdeletethis1A3

Thanks buddy :)

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
Among today's deals, if anyone likes adventure games but hasn't played The Longest Journey series then today's a good day to pick them up.

The Longest Journey and Dreamfall are 75% off ($2.49 and $3.79) today, and Dreamfall Chapters is 50% off ($17.49).

TLJ is an absolute classic. Dreamfall has some wonky stealth and combat poo poo crammed into it (reminding me a bit of some of the Tex Murphy games) but the story is top-notch.
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic Kickstarted game, with episode 3 of 5 due out very soon.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Has the Settlers series been on sale yet? Even though I own the 10th Anniversary Edition of Settlers II I've been itching to play the original again and I wouldn't mind picking up for a great price.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Man, the original Gex is still a pretty fun game but goddamn is he incapable of shutting the gently caress up for a moment.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

How are sim city codes being taken?

You know you have to spend a grand total of $1 USD to get it for free right?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Mortimer posted:

Yep, then click on the tracker and there is a thing underneath the eligible game that you can click.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Testekill posted:

Yep, then click on the tracker and there is a thing underneath the eligible game that you can click.

I know that, I meant how are people desperate for sim city 2k codes when all you have to do is spend a single dollar

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Mortimer posted:

Some people aren't buying anything this sale. I haven't picked up anything yet because I own pretty much everything I want off GoG at the moment.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Not enough good old games in this sale. :colbert:

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

jivjov posted:

Some people aren't buying anything this sale. I haven't picked up anything yet because I own pretty much everything I want off GoG at the moment.

I picked up Outlaws, but I'm really hoping for some of the new Lucasarts games they added to go on sale. I do not have high hopes that they will.

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett

Galaga Galaxian posted:

But there's Crusader. Crusader

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Galaga Galaxian posted:

2 days ago I splurged tenbux on brutal legend, arcanum, jade empire and some indies but since then, yeah. Spacing out sales is so tiresome, I dont even look at them anymore.

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]
Star Trek 25th season 4, episode 1: Captain's log. Span the ship wildly around today during live fire exercise and although we managed to get the shields up and weapons armed it was deemed a failure. This was the final straw. Boldly stabbing at random location on map took us into Klingon space where we are currently engaged with a bird of prey. Jettisoned this log in case we don't make it. Khaaaaaaaan!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Mortimer posted:

I know that, I meant how are people desperate for sim city 2k codes when all you have to do is spend a single dollar

Do you understand that 1 is more than 0?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Commander Keenan posted:

But there's Crusader. Crusader

JESSICA16

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett

Jassica!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Tell me about Trails in the Sky.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Bad Seafood posted:

Tell me about Trails in the Sky.

Did you enjoy the Final Fantasy games on the Sony Playstation console system in the late 90's? This is the same but much better.

Really good characters, interesting battle system, but tons of text to get through.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Saoshyant posted:

Did you enjoy the Final Fantasy games on the Sony Playstation console system in the late 90's? This is the same but much better.

Really good characters, interesting battle system, but tons of text to get through.
Honestly I thought that last bit was less of a "but" and more of an "and." I even went out of my way to talk to everyone, then talked to them again after an event, as their text usually changed. It even helped me discover side quests I would have been unaware of otherwise. It must have been a hell of a job to translate though.

And now that I know the sequel will be on PC, I kind of wish I'd played it on the PC instead of a PSP. Particularly since it's only part of the story. Goddamned cliffhanger.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Daler Mehndi posted:

Honestly I thought that last bit was less of a "but" and more of an "and."

It depends on the people. I'm in the latter category, too. Should have gone instead with "BUT there's a bloody cliffhanger". The good news is if you play it now, you don't have to wait long. If you played it when it came out in like 2009 or whatever? That sucked.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

What the hell is unepic?

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Here are a couple keys for Deadly Premonition:
RE5E-YBZL-UDQK-TPQK
KZ26-JZB7-T7VL-H6AE

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Armor-Piercing posted:

Here are a couple keys for Deadly Premonition

Oh, hey thanks. Took the last one.

Did you get them by preordering D4 or did they come from something else?

double nine posted:

What the hell is unepic?

A bad game full of memetic humor. If you want something like Unepic but actually good grab Guacamelee.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

I grabbed them during one of those limited quantity sales they had a while ago, because they were stupidly cheap for the time, and then forgot I had them.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

If you don't have Conquest: Frontier War you should consider that if you're a fan of RTS's. I wouldn't call it amazing but its thoroughly solid.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Just FYI, the Three moves ahead podcast were very positive if not jubilant about The Last Express: https://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/episodes/the-last-express

I haven't played it myself but they did peek my interest so I'll grab it for sure.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I see D4's release luck continues as gog slipped it in under the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

They put out a news announcement, but yeah, with the on-going sale you can barely figure out that it just released. At least reports say that it's not a broken port like Deadly Premonition.