Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Death is not the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Lol, just lol if you don't think about driving into a wall at a high speed while holding a knife to your chest every day

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ROFLburger posted:

Exactly but unironically

i was not being facetious

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

Death is not the end

i want to believe

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
drive to any two lane highway with a 55mph speed limit

drive until you see an eighteen wheeler coming your way

floor it

at the last second, drift into the left lane and drive straight into its loving grill

edit: the driver of the truck will almost certain escape unharmed so there's no problem of taking some rando with you to hell

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

At least when I'm dead I won't have to read your posts, op

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
If you feel like you can't go on, that all your hope is gone,

then please try to make the world a better place in your effort. Try to think of a way your suicide can benefit the community at large. Political, scientific, or artistic efforts only, folks. We expect the best out of GBS.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

bartlebyshop posted:

At least when I'm dead I won't have to read your posts, op

And I won't have to read either yours or the ops lmao, a paradise awaits me

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

drive to any two lane highway with a 55mph speed limit

drive until you see an eighteen wheeler coming your way

floor it

at the last second, drift into the left lane and drive straight into its loving grill

edit: the driver of the truck will almost certain escape unharmed so there's no problem of taking some rando with you to hell

gently caress you for fuckin up that sweet efficient piece of machinery any way

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ProperCoochie posted:

Lol, just lol if you don't think about driving into a wall at a high speed while holding a knife to your chest every day

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There is. It's called sleep.

I don't know if sleep would be the same thing cause you're brain is still firing and you're dreaming and when you wake up you're oddly aware of the passage of time.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

lonesomedwarf posted:

i want to believe

Not even the dead will know the end of war.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Speleothing posted:

then please try to make the world a better place in your effort. Try to think of a way your suicide can benefit the community at large. Political, scientific, or artistic efforts only, folks. We expect the best out of GBS.

we are long over due for a new Faces of Death

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I don't know if sleep would be the same thing cause you're brain is still firing and you're dreaming and when you wake up you're oddly aware of the passage of time.

I think the most reliable means would probably be a medically induced coma

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
my therapist says that if i don't pull the trigger on my gun every hour i might explode

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

The Taint Reaper posted:

Death is not the end

Counterpoint: Death is the end.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ghlbtsk posted:

Counterpoint: Death is the end.

beginnings and ends are social constructs

Bolek
May 1, 2003

ProperCoochie posted:

If you haven't thought about ending your life you haven't truly lived it, I feel.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bolek posted:

If you haven't thought about ending your life you haven't truly lived it, I feel.

The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Bolek posted:

Did he exhibit any prior symptoms?

I don't know I hadn't seen him in a long time.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im getting ready to gently caress. l8r, nerds

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

Death is not the end

i think that it is

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bolek posted:

sinceritypost: i think there's something wrong with you if you have never seriously considered killing yourself at least once in your life.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Suicide helmet

Could be a hoax but this is objectively the coolest way to die

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

big shags posted:

Suicide helmet

Could be a hoax but this is objectively the coolest way to die

I think jumping into a vat of liquid nitrogen is technically the coolest.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
There are more than 7 billion people alive at the moment, how special and unique are you that you need to keep on keepin' on? Just end it already, your life is a burden on those around you as well as the planet itself in general, go green, kill yourself.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i wish i'd had better resources on how to kill yourself efficiently back when i tried it. when you decide to off yourself because you're such a fuckup and then you gently caress up offing yourself, let me tell ya, it ain't no fun atoll

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

i wish i'd had better resources on how to kill yourself efficiently back when i tried it. when you decide to off yourself because you're such a fuckup and then you gently caress up offing yourself, let me tell ya, it ain't no fun atoll

This is why I volunteer on the suicide hotlines and am the most caring compassionate person there.

Theres no more brutal and complete own on someone than to make them gently caress up killing themselves.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

ROFLburger posted:

contemplating the very idea of not existing is terrifying to me. has anyone solved the human condition yet

He who lives to see two or three generations is like a man who sits some time in the conjurer’s booth at a fair, and witnesses the performance twice or thrice in succession. The tricks were meant to be seen only once; and when they are no longer a novelty and cease to deceive, their effect is gone.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
ive been trying to get access to roofs of high rise buildings, but i cant because some rear end in a top hat already thought of it before, now all upper floors are locked

Speleothing posted:

No good deed goes unpunished.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Ocean Book posted:

He who lives to see two or three generations is like a man who sits some time in the conjurer’s booth at a fair, and witnesses the performance twice or thrice in succession. The tricks were meant to be seen only once; and when they are no longer a novelty and cease to deceive, their effect is gone.

:vince:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

No but seriously, what is that from?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
realpost life is dope + good perhaps u should work harder drink more when not working its what i do and ya very happy or whatever

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I keep thinking suicide threads are honeypots. Then I realise that no one really cares if you kill yourself, unless you cause a traffic accident or police incident or whatever while doing so.

Doesn't matter, we'll all die in the end anyway. I mean sure, we all say we'll down that bottle of nembutal the day we hit 60, but most of us will hold on to the dying breath with terminal cancer or whatever. Doesn't matter, your heart will stop, your brain will stop getting oxygen, the neurons will stop sending signals to each other, and everything that is you will fade into nothingness. All your memories and experiences and personality erased. You can skip ahead to that part if you want, but it's gonna happen anyway.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Suicide is never the answer.

Having said that, kill ur self op.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Should I commit suicide or buy an ounce and the witcher 3? Both seem pretty fun but suicide is free and I am on a limited budget.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Should I commit suicide or buy an ounce and the witcher 3? Both seem pretty fun but suicide is free and I am on a limited budget.

Buy two ounces instead?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

buy ounce, sell half in 16ths the rest pays for itself

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Horniest Manticore posted:

A Practical Guide to Suicide, put together by the church of euthanasia eons ago, but still decent, i reckon

There have been a lot of huge breakthroughs in suicide science since that publication. If you want to kill yourself in a passe fashion then more power to you but I would prefer to stay on the cutting edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Please refrain from suicide: You do not want to have a hosed up skeleton when you get to skeleton paradise

• Locked thread