Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

ajheretic666 posted:

I wish I could say it was, but it's the lesser of two evils, compared to the whole mess of double-chins that are currently fighting it out under there.

No, it's not. You can groom it to define your jaw line. Neck beards are never the alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
thats a shadow

it is a dark room

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ajheretic666 posted:

Slightly older photo where I don't look 100% terrible.

I don't really like long hair on guys but your hair really is lovely whatever the masculine word for lovely is :)

And you are just plain magical.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

GunChicka posted:

No, it's not. You can groom it to define your jaw line. Neck beards are never the alternative.

Yeah p much. The only thing worse than a natural neckbeard is when someone can grow a real beard and shaves it into a neckbeard.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

So long, short-lived weird goth eyeliner experiment :toot:

btw I hope this doesn't come across as rude or ungrateful but I just want to say it's totally okay if somebody has something negative to say about me, I appreciate the thread regulars sticking up for me but it's totally unnecessary :) I know the risks of posting photos online (esp when 90% of my wardrobe is low cut!) and criticism is at times definitely part of the bag :)

e: i got my hair keratinized so I am going to post A THIRD PICTURE in like a week and then I promise I will give the thread time to recuperate from a thousand bird selfies :j:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 19:45 on Jun 13, 2015

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

btw I hope this doesn't come across as rude or ungrateful but I just want to say it's totally okay if somebody has something negative to say about me, I appreciate the thread regulars sticking up for me but it's totally unnecessary :) I know the risks of posting photos online (esp when 90% of my wardrobe is low cut!) and criticism is at times definitely part of the bag :)

Actually, I think you have beautiful eyes, and hair.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

how much does your twitch stream make you

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

SaltLick posted:

how much does your twitch stream make you

As soon as I can find a tiny bird-sized headset I'll let you know

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Came for the Goonary, stayed for the bird, you look great, but the bird is awesome.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

ajheretic666 posted:

Slightly older photo where I don't look 100% terrible.

Do you do any Viking reenactment? Cause if not, total lost oportunity.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

my gf and i having a nice walk along the trail on my birthday

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kanine posted:

Did you let her off the leash? If she comes back she's truly yours!

(Collar reference not her looks)

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
90% of my wardrobe is low cut too, what's a goon to do? :cool:

Because out here in amish country 100% of wardrobes are high up to your eye cut. :ninja:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
showing >3% of your face at a given time is for nerds

ajheretic666
Sep 8, 2008

10 Beers posted:

Do you do any Viking reenactment? Cause if not, total lost oportunity.

Haha, nah. There are a couple of local renactment groups though. Might give them a call and see if they need another hairy guy.

Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012
The only photos I can find of myself are from like a year ago.

This is me and my dearest friend in all of this earth:

And here is me treeplanting last year:

And here is the absolute entirety of my nostrils:

VALIDATE ME INTERNET

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Dang. Finally I can unleash the torrent of insults I've had welling up.

Terrible Kung Fury in our kitchen with my awesome side kick!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your eyes really are quite striking.

Is your tattoo vines, or is it some kind of squid/octopus thing?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

10 Beers posted:

Your eyes really are quite striking.

Is your tattoo vines, or is it some kind of squid/octopus thing?

Thank you!

They're vines, and there's a bird on my shoulder blade. An old photo:

Some day I think I might get the LoK tattoo on my other shoulder removed -- not that I particularly dislike it, I just feel like the bird/vines would look better on their own.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Acid Reflux posted:

Kid: graduated. *whew* That was a long 18 years.

I'm a little fuzzy and unkempt, very recently divorced and don't have anyone to impress anymore and kind of just don't give a gently caress right now. I'll shave someday.

You look like the kind of dad who would smoke out his kid's friends when they came over. As a teenager that was my favorite dad, as an adult, I'm still kind of alright with it.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Do you always wear the ankh necklace?

This is my only necklace. Yeah, I don't wear it all that often.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Kanine posted:

For the record, you two make a very adorable couple. :3:

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Animale posted:

This is my only necklace. Yeah, I don't wear it all that often.

Is that a skull vomiting up hair? If so, where did you get it?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Thank you!

They're vines, and there's a bird on my shoulder blade. An old photo:

Some day I think I might get the LoK tattoo on my other shoulder removed -- not that I particularly dislike it, I just feel like the bird/vines would look better on their own.

Legacy of Kain? It's been a while since I've played that game, but it looks sorta like the runes that are in it.

If you're not dead set on removal, you might consider a cover up. I've seen some fantastic ones. The tattoo megathread(I'm on my phone or I'd like it) is full of advice and stuff. There's also a goon approved list of artists by location.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Animale posted:

Yeah, it has sentimental value :3: I've had it for over a decade.

10 Beers posted:

Legacy of Kain? It's been a while since I've played that game, but it looks sorta like the runes that are in it.

If you're not dead set on removal, you might consider a cover up. I've seen some fantastic ones. The tattoo megathread(I'm on my phone or I'd like it) is full of advice and stuff. There's also a goon approved list of artists by location.

It's the Razielim clan symbol! I did consider a coverup but I'd rather have the asymmetry of the bird tattoo on one side and the other side clean. Like I said it doesn't bother me a huge amount though, just something I'm thinking about when I finish school and start working again.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 19:44 on Jun 13, 2015

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yes I have something negative to say. Your camera sucks. Jesus christ bird it's 2015 I know you're a bird but get a decent camera I mean wtf.

(why would anyone criticize the 90% wardrobe bit unless you mean they'd criticize the other 10%?)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Potato Alley posted:

Yes I have something negative to say. Your camera sucks. Jesus christ bird it's 2015 I know you're a bird but get a decent camera I mean wtf.

(why would anyone criticize the 90% wardrobe bit unless you mean they'd criticize the other 10%?)

I know it's literally the worst. My apartment gets next to no natural lighting so my phone tries to compensate and makes everything super blurry/grainy.

I dunno, I'm a girl posting a whole bunch of cleavage-heavy selfies, it's a little showboaty and I totally get how it could rub some people the wrong way!

e: speaking of cleavage selfies, where's psyopmonkey been?!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know it's literally the worst. My apartment gets next to no natural lighting so my phone tries to compensate and makes everything super blurry/grainy.

I dunno, I'm a girl posting a whole bunch of cleavage-heavy selfies, it's a little showboaty and I totally get how it could rub some people the wrong way!

e: speaking of cleavage selfies, where's psyopmonkey been?!

She got banned or probated and then declared that she didn't like the site anymore.

Bird, there is nothing wrong with people taking a ton of pictures of themselves but almost all of your are nearly identical. Show off those flight feathers, give use a gliding shot or something.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm going to Long Beach Island in July, I'll get some of me and my boyfriend :buddy: also OUTDOORS omg.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Monicro posted:

showing >3% of your face at a given time is for nerds

fwiw you have a beautiful eye, and hair.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

casual poster posted:

Yup, vomiting up some colored horse hair, cause that's what you do to horse hair before horsies go off to become glue. It's from Raf Simmons so a bit on the premium side of things, thankfully I didn't pay full price.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm going to Long Beach Island in July, I'll get some of me and my boyfriend :buddy: also OUTDOORS omg.

go to the long beach on the opposite coast and you can see a real fiji mermaid and the worlds largest frying pan

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Minimalist Program posted:

fwiw you have a beautiful eye, and hair.

daww thanks :3:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah, it has sentimental value :3: I've had it for over a decade.

It's the Razielim clan symbol! I did consider a coverup but I'd rather have the asymmetry of the bird tattoo on one side and the other side clean. Like I said it doesn't bother me a huge amount though, just something I'm thinking about when I finish school and start working again.

Ha! I thought it looked familiar! I only brought up a cover up because then you could make it anything you want, or even incorporate the symbol into a new tattoo. Just something to consider. Especially since I know that laser removal is not only painful and expensive, but doesn't always work out very well.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

casual poster posted:

From the nice lady buried in the crawlspace?

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

I wasn't drunk. I was instructed wrong on purpose by my parents, as a joke. This is how you sit in chairs, right?

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

GunChicka has a new favorite as of 22:50 on Aug 28, 2015

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GunChicka posted:

Some bummin outside picture:

Is that a pool with the drinks and....a shot gun shell..just floating in it?
How is that comfortable?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jastiger posted:

Is that a pool with the drinks and....a shot gun shell..just floating in it?
How is that comfortable?

Enough lube and it's just fine though I recommend starting with a .410.

Looks like good times otherwise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
I wasn't involved with the pool.