Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I am upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I havent seen any of it LOL

me neither lol

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Volume posted:

:cry:People keep enjoying shows even though I told them not to because I haeven't seen it yet., :cry:

Unless you have Tourette Syndrome I'm pretty sure enjoying a show wouldn't cause you to unnaturally interject a crucial plot point into situations completely unrelated to the show.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
weird being in such a pointless minority

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Like what are you even trying to argue here, that people don't spoil stuff simply for the sake of spoiling it or do you just feel oppressed for society considering it impolite to update your facebook with plot twists in real time?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Personally I watch game of thrones with friends and talk about that week's episode with them, maybe you could try that

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dear mom and dad

If you're reading this then I am dead. I killled my self because you guys spoiled Titanic for me even though you knew I hadn't seen it yet! The ship sinking would have been a real pivotal moment in the movie watching experience but you ruined it! Take a parenting class!

-A goons suicide note

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Dear mom and dad

If you're reading this then I am dead. I killled my self because you guys spoiled Titanic for me even though you knew I hadn't seen it yet! The ship sinking would have been a real pivotal moment in the movie watching experience but you ruined it! Take a parenting class!

-A goons suicide note

Thank god that oval office is out of our lives

-A parents reaction

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
If you don't have any you could try the gbs thread, i like reading it at work the next day after I watch an episode

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone gets eaten by dragons

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:byodood: I want a divorce because you spoiled the first episode of The walking dead.

:sonia: You mean the first episode that aired like 3 years ago

:byodood: Yes! I hadn't gotten around to watching it yet! I didn't know zombies were involved!

:sonia:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Volume posted:

:byodood: I want a divorce because you spoiled the first episode of The walking dead.

:byodood: Yes! I hadn't gotten around to watching it yet! I didn't know zombies were involved!

your posting is very bad m8

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

Is this the GBS version of a rage comic

Offkorn
Jan 16, 2008

Borderline Anti-Social Schizoid
Spoilers don't actually exist. They're imaginary. Knowing something is going to happen and watching it or experiencing it happening are two completely different things. The one cannot 'spoil' the other as they're basically apples and oranges.

Also: LOL if you actually want to live in ignorance. Knowledge is power and power is good, with advance knowledge being the best of all.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry: Some rear end in a top hat wrote book aftger book spoiling Games of Thrones years before the show aired I have no reason to live anymore other than to bitch and moan about it online :cry:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
merlins beard catches fire and all the charactwrs have to take turns jacking off onto his beard to try to put the fire out. in the end arthur pulls the sword out of the stone and merlin dies of beard failure

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

:cry: Some rear end in a top hat wrote book aftger book spoiling Games of Thrones years before the show aired I have no reason to live anymore other than to bitch and moan about it online :cry:

Enfield posted:

your posting is very bad m8

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:I tried to read Romeo and Juliet but the opening chorus tells me they died so there's not point in the story anymore :cry:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Spoilers: S&M rape scene

Why the gently caress to people watch Game of Thrones rape scenes only work well if Jodie Foster and a pinball table are involved

Creepy rear end fantasy nerd show yo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:It doesn't matter that it's been scientificly proven that spoilers actually don't matter. I'm the one special unique snowflake that is severely scarred by plot information :cry:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Volume posted:

is this an anecdote from ur life and if so what u tell titty girl

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

is this an anecdote from ur life and if so what u tell titty girl

I am titty girl

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Je suis titty girl

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Because spoiling a thing is a first world problem.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

mdm posted:

Je suis titty girl

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
because the order in which you learn about fictional character's lives is ultimately irrelevant and being able to dedicate an agenda to getting upset over such things implies that your life is devoid of hardship. spoilercarers are scum

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

quakster posted:

because the order in which you learn about fictional character's lives is ultimately irrelevant and being able to dedicate an agenda to getting upset over such things implies that your life is devoid of hardship. spoilercarers are scum

I like the way you think.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I like the way you think.

crazily?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
due to a life implicitly devoid of hardship, i care about spoilers, and have dedicated an agenda

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

game of thrones is pisss

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

merlins beard catches fire and all the charactwrs have to take turns jacking off onto his beard to try to put the fire out. in the end arthur pulls the sword out of the stone and merlin dies of beard failure

then the king returns

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:Roger rabbit is fr:cry:amed? where's the:cry:y myste:cry:ry w:cry:here's the dra:cry:ma? my:cry: life is r:cry:uined c:cry:ause of this:cry: minor inconse:cry:qutial spoiler and i n:cry:eed eveyr :cry:one to :cry:know it:cry::cry:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

:cry:Roger rabbit is fr:cry:amed? where's the:cry:y myste:cry:ry w:cry:here's the dra:cry:ma? my:cry: life is r:cry:uined c:cry:ause of this:cry: minor inconse:cry:qutial spoiler and i n:cry:eed eveyr :cry:one to :cry:know it:cry::cry:

and rosebud is the sled

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

and rosebud is the sled

:suicide:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's not funny it's loving cruel. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to unplug all my electronic devices, quit my job, divorce my wife, abandon my kids and hide under my bed 'till Monday.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

due to a life implicitly devoid of hardship, i care about spoilers, and have dedicated an agenda
my only regret is that there's an upper limit to the amount of crazy that can fit into a sentence

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I never got around to watching this show. I want to eventually. I don't care if it's spoiled, whatever. Apparently there are zombies, which never show up. And dragons, which never show up. And there's Sean Bean, who dies because this movie isn't Silent Hill, the one movie he doesn't die in, so of course he dies in this. And there's dwarves and loving. Most of all apparently there are a lot of floppy weiners. I don't know I'm just going by what South Park says.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IronClaymore posted:

I don't care if it's spoiled,

- A rational mature adult

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

smoobles posted:

some of us aint seen it yet, we dont have hbo so we watch it the next day

uits not nice to spoil a TV episode

I just updated the thread title with the latest spoilers, enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Aesop Poprock posted:

i don't know what synthy, lyle, uh... dendy, the other -ys look like but i hope they like me and want to gently caress me

Lyle is a curmudgeonly old dud e

• Locked thread