Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
lol if you work, can you imagine willfully allowing your labor power to be exploited by corporate owners in a global system with literally no plan, no objective, other than capital growth? hmm hello good morning time to go do my duty of contributing to the accumulation of someone else's capital, hello grave a bit early are we? pointless, stay home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im drunk

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
I followed your advice, now I have no food and rent is due.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mein Eyes! posted:

lol if you work, can you imagine willfully allowing your labor power to be exploited by corporate owners in a global system with literally no plan, no objective, other than capital growth? hmm hello good morning time to go do my duty of contributing to the accumulation of someone else's capital, hello grave a bit early are we? pointless, stay home

I prefer the other system, it's exactly the same, but the people telling you what to do preface everything they say with "The People"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
buy a gun and be your own boss

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Cumslut1895 posted:

I prefer the other system, it's exactly the same, but the people telling you what to do preface everything they say with "The People"

certainly a centrally directed system would have higher goals than building new apps, keeping afloat a sprawling military industrial complex, drilling for oil, etc, and could direct the huge sums of capital necessary for longer term investments in alternative energy, infrastructure, education

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
What if youre a pussy tester on a pussy farm

And by pussy I mean female vaginas

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Cumslut1895 posted:

why are you called "cumslut1895"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

buy a gun and be your own boss

i have this tatotoed on my behind my eyelids

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Though a cat tester would be a pretty good job too.

"Cat pats good, nice fur, this one passes"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

um, stfu, dumass

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
the only people truly free from this system of oppression are starcraft live streamers

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

I was born in 1895, and I love to party!

Edit: I'm 120 years young

Cumslut1895 fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Jun 18, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Dickbros working at the Cowboy Cumfarm

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
This is me:
https://vimeo.com/27582815

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Mein Eyes! posted:

certainly a centrally directed system would have higher goals than building new apps, keeping afloat a sprawling military industrial complex, drilling for oil, etc, and could direct the huge sums of capital necessary for longer term investments in alternative energy, infrastructure, education

This is happening in China they're definitely not mindlessly raping the world of the last of its non-renewable resources to make stupid poo poo and living in vain

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

vug posted:

This is happening in China they're definitely not mindlessly raping the world of the last of its non-renewable resources to make stupid poo poo and living in vain

Yeah I've never heard of Scandinavia either

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Doctor J Off posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uufkCcV_jK4

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
deep thoughts OP. do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to or perhaps an alternative "zine"?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This bit unironicly

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Doctor J Off posted:

They're not communists in scandanavia.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
steve jobs wasn't as bad as the people who worship his dick and are self-proclaimed marketing gurus because they were accepted onto an unpaid marketing internship

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

vug posted:

They're not communists in scandanavia.

they're not communists in China either but that's not really the point since the guy you quoted never mentioned communism but basically described the Scandinavian model

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
People wouldn't have to work to survive in a reverse income tax system that provides a basic income, as Bernie Sanders says.

Vote Bernie!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Volume posted:

This bit unironicly

lol if you think i meant this ironically

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
Good thing I got myself fired.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

A Bad King posted:

People wouldn't have to work to survive in a reverse income tax system that provides a basic income, as Bernie Sanders says.

Vote Bernie!

Yeah, other people can do the work for you

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i don't give a gently caress about your mental illness or whatever OP. GReat, stay golden

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My boss was hiding in a closet last week (presumably jerking it), and misused the work CC; seeing stuff like this is like being in a real life movie on some level. aside from this kind of thing work is dumb IMO

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Aug 4, 2010

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the problem is how do you fund your lifestyle of just doing whatever the gently caress you want?

"trust fund babby logic"

the unfortunate reality is that we live in a society in which capital is required to fulfill even the most basic of necessities and so without it you are hosed.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
"you don't need a job in 2013"

how many dineros do you guysd wanna bet that whoever wrote that comic is a fat neckbeard

Aug 4, 2010

excuse me but we dont fat shame around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Doctor J Off posted:

they're not communists in China either but that's not really the point since the guy you quoted never mentioned communism but basically described the Scandinavian model

China is basically the ideal capitalist state. The association of capitalism with democracy is false, it is in fact inherently undemocratic and thrives under totalitarian rule.

• Locked thread