Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

Dana White posted:

What else can go wrong this week?

my heart can't take any more disappointment right now, please shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lol how does that fire effect you in any way?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

DoombatINC posted:

Hahaha goddamn Dana did you run over a gypsy or something

Cain did lose recently, so maybe he shouldn't have been so rough on a gypsy either.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

This is very disappointing news.

I think they have to just wait till Aldo is fit again. McGregor would be stupid to take on Frankie or Mendes at short notice (or at all if he can avoid it)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 24, 2015

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

EmmyOk posted:

[img]https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-0/1619357_1025447934140034_8299725525547379180_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c77870c908c9d44a51b8d9600673589a&oe=562488A6&__gda__=1446125433_1b9074a568e5b0ba329e049b63fbc118[img]

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Those look good but the sauce on his shirt is stressing me out. I am poor.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Conor owns.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Advantsge: McGregor.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cheers, man! Was phone posting on the bus like a scrub!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I'm 100% in favor of Conor now.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I don't like Conor McGregor but I loving love Conor McGregor

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Those look good but the sauce on his shirt is stressing me out. I am poor.

Is it real? Conor didn't tweet it and the stains look weird

e: If it is a photoshop I think forums poster kensei is to blame

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
It does kind of look like that chip/crisp commercial he was in.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I was trying to photoshop the Chael/Stann fireman carry into the production office picture but I only have paint at work and can't figure out transparency on this version :(

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sadly it is :smith:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Ewar Woowar posted:

This is very disappointing news.

I think they have to just wait till Aldo is fit again. McGregor would be stupid to take on Frankie or Mendes at short notice (or at all if he can avoid it)

I agree that mcgregor is a coward.

jediguy
Apr 19, 2002

was it just confirmed that it's Conor v Nate at 155 if Aldo is defo out?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

POTATO IN MY ANUS promised to perform autofellatio. He failed to fulfill the pact...so now it sucks...FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

bokamotoESPN posted:

UFC Tonight announces John Dodson will in fact be the next flyweight title contender. No surprise. Easy call. No date yet.

Probably the best fight available for MM at this point, but sadly I don't think it'll sell any better than last time.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Does anyone think MMMMDMDMMj/Dodoson II will go any differently?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

[url=https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/613863797866917888]

Probably the best fight available for MM at this point, but sadly I don't think it'll sell any better than last time.

maybe putting DJ on a card that isn't complete dogshit would help but hey, call me crazy

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

EmmyOk posted:

Demetrious won't lose any rounds this time.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

EmmyOk posted:

I guess it depends on how you would characterize the first fight. I don't think Dodsons going to repeatedly knock DJ down but who knows

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Sure. The first time they fought, Dodson was fast enough to cleanly land big punches on Mighty Mouse in the early rounds. He even scored knockdowns by catching Johnson switching stances more than once. Johnson recovered quickly each time, but Dodson hits hard enough that getting caught by him like that is really dangerous.

On the other hand, Mighty Mouse is very good and gets better all the time. Of the two of them, I think he's the one more likely to have made substantial improvements. Dodson also took nearly a year off for his ACL and his first fight back, against Makovsky, wasn't exactly amazing. If he really has slipped, I could see MM taking control of the fight earlier on and making it much less competitive.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I know at least me and Jeffersonlives scored it for Dodson

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bundt Cake posted:

I know at least me and Jeffersonlives scored it for Dodson

I'm guessing you gave 1, 2, and 3 to Dodson?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

EmmyOk posted:

I'm guessing you gave 1, 2, and 3 to Dodson?

That's how I remember it. Then Mighty Mouse came on strong, with knees especially, in the last two rounds. I remember the sinking feeling I had when it went to the scorecards because I thought he'd have to put him away. But maybe Dodson just had a few big moments that stuck out to me and I was totally wrong

I think it was one of the beautiful fights and it felt inevitable that theyd fight again, a cut above the rest

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 25, 2015

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

If you could split rounds it probably would have been 48.6-47.4 Mighty Mouse, but you can't so it was 48-47. That's how close I thought the third was at the time, from the bleachers.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Mighty Mouse got flying/standing mount so he should have won by at least 25 points, and I'm saying this as a huge Dodson fan.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

attackmole posted:

When you gamble on drinking your own pee, you tend to remember it. I mean if maybe if I was offering to drink my piss as a TOXX every Machida fight I might forget but it was a one time deal. Also you had the loser avatar for like three of the last four years until someone on the internet got mad at you.

checks out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bundt Cake posted:

That's how I remember it. Then Mighty Mouse came on strong, with knees especially, in the last two rounds. I remember the sinking feeling I had when it went to the scorecards because I thought he'd have to put him away. But maybe Dodson just had a few big moments that stuck out to me and I was totally wrong

I think it was one of the beautiful fights and it felt inevitable that theyd fight again, a cut above the rest

I agree with you for sure that 4 and 5 were MM's and 2 and 3 were Dodson's for sure. I watched the fight not too long ago and as I recall round 1 was pretty even and uneventful compared to the rest.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-UFC-189

Aldo still in, but Mendes will fight McGregor if Aldo can't fight.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

slev posted:

Alright! Makes me feel much better. I don't want my first live UFC event to have the main fight removed.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

slev posted:

thats not the answer we wanted

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
The silent sigh of relief Aldo's fans let out when Mendes beats McGregor

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

slev posted:

That's unbelievable stupid of the UFC if Aldo ends up having to pull out but would have been ready a few weeks later. A few months then I get it, but if he's on track to fight right now I don't see how it could take that long. The card would survive without the fight; I don't get this move at all.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Xguard86 posted:

It's robot w.r.e.a.m.

Tweet that to Kenny when the Sean Sherk of robots wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

That's unbelievable stupid of the UFC if Aldo ends up having to pull out but would have been ready a few weeks later. A few months then I get it, but if he's on track to fight right now I don't see how it could take that long. The card would survive without the fight; I don't get this move at all.

Aldo's camp was saying if he is out October will be the soonest he can fight again.

• Locked thread