Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
http://gawker.com/bristol-palin-makes-great-argument-for-abortion-in-baby-1714002057

Whos the father? Who knows!!! lmao just lmao

quote:

Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.

When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.

But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.

My little family always has, and always will come first.

Tripp, this new baby, and I will all be fine, because God is merciful.

U S A!!! U S A!!! U S A!!! U S A!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

what kinda first name is Bristol

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
How funny would the reactions of the Palin family be if the baby turns out to be black. :laffo:

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rnBF3wJ78

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"She was engaged to U.S. Marine Dakota Meyer this year, but she abruptly canceled their wedding that was set to take place over Memorial Day Weekend."

yeah because she hosed another dude

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

www posted:

the Palins have a rich history of naming children really stupid poo poo

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

www posted:

Her mom wanted to work for ESPN her whole life, and ESPN is in Bristol, Connecticut.

I'm dead serious

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
how loving hard is it to buy a pack of condoms for the love of goad

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

"She was engaged to U.S. Marine Dakota Meyer this year, but she abruptly canceled their wedding that was set to take place over Memorial Day Weekend."

yeah because she hosed another dude

"I honor you with the Golden Cuck Award"

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Immortan posted:

How funny would the reactions of the Palin family be if the baby turns out to be black. :laffo:

Sarah Palin hosed former NBA star Glen Rice. This is not a joke.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Ka0 posted:

how loving hard is it to buy a pack of condoms for the love of goad
being raised with "christian values" and abstinence-only sex ed makes it pretty hard

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

doesn't want any lectures?

doesn't she take speaker fees to go lecture others about abstinence?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

donkey salami posted:

No way

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

donkey salami posted:

doesn't want any lectures?

hahahahaha

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
She also wrote a huge blog post saying how gay marriage is bad because kids need a father in the household lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Emanuel Collective posted:

She also wrote a huge blog post saying how gay marriage is bad because kids need a father in the household lol

So she wrote a blog post about how lesbian marriage is bad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A few years back but still. $17,500 per lecture.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/240651/3/Bristol-Palin-to-speak-at-Wash-U

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Chinatown posted:

the Palins have a rich history of naming children really stupid poo poo

Trig

Truck

Tron

gently caress this family

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

este posted:

Her mom wanted to work for ESPN her whole life, and ESPN is in Bristol, Connecticut.

I'm dead serious

She could be named after Bristol Bay in Alaska, lots of people there are named for various locations, including ghost towns like Katella.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I liked that goon who's name was Trig Discipline and his av was Palin holding a gun to her head

a good name/av combo

he should post in this thread

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

She could be named after Bristol Bay in Alaska, lots of people there are named for various locations, including ghost towns like Katella.

This is true. I myself, for example, am named "Toilet", after the location of the toilet.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
It's like paying George Zimmerman to give a lecture on gun safety.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Alan Smithee posted:

I liked that goon who's name was Trig Discipline and his av was Palin holding a gun to her head

a good name/av combo

he should post in this thread

That avatar was rad; it needs to be a metal album cover.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Happy Bear Suit posted:

being raised with "christian values" and abstinence-only sex ed makes it pretty hard

everyone knows about condoms, people just dont like using them (understandably so)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Jim Bob thanking God for other things worth being in the news other than his hosed up cult

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Jim Bob

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She only gets a father in the household for a single night.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

everyone knows about condoms, people just dont like using them (understandably so)

Ask a Catholic what religion teaches them about condoms (God frowns upon them because the act of sex should only be for the purpose of conception)

This is why the "rhythm method" is a thing

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Sarah Palin hosed former NBA star Glen Rice. This is not a joke.

:aaaaa:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

She kinda looks like Gianna Michaels now.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Ask a Catholic what religion teaches them about condoms (God frowns upon them because the act of sex should only be for the purpose of conception)

This is why the "rhythm method" is a thing

What the hell is a rhythm method?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Van Palin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao Palin is anti-welfare handouts for minorities but pro-bbc

http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the-details-of-the-sarah-palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for

quote:

In one version of the story, Sarah's encounter with Rice took place in her sister Molly's dorm room at the University of Alaska Anchorage. "She hauled his rear end down," a friend says, "but she freaked out afterward. Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I hosed a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe she'd done it."

Glen Rice remembers the weekend quite differently. When I spoke to him by telephone in March 2011, he said, "I remember it as if it was yesterday. She was a sweetheart. I met her almost as soon as we got out there."

Rice does not recall being in a university dorm room. "We hung out mostly at the hotel where the team was staying," he told me. "We just hit off. In a short time, we got to know a lot about one another. It was all done in a respectful way, nothing hurried."

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

donkey salami posted:

Yes

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

What the hell is a rhythm method?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rhythm+method

quote:

A form of natural family planning involving abstaining from sex for a number of days each month, long promoted as the only acceptable form of contraception by the Catholic Church. Common side effects include pregnancy.

If anyone ever says the phrase "family planning", that's a sign they've been brainwashed

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

She was also getting on Miley Cyrus' case about her rejecting the "Christian values" she grew up on.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Minimalist Program posted:

This is true. I myself, for example, am named "Toilet", after the location of the toilet.

Bristol should name her new baby this, in honor of the most likely place of conception.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rhythm+method

If anyone ever says the phrase "family planning", that's a sign they've been brainwashed

Oh. I thought it was something like adjusting your rhythm to a slower pace if you think you're gonna cum so you can time your pull out properly

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Oh. I thought it was something like adjusting your rhythm to a slower pace if you think you're gonna cum so you can time your pull out properly

I think it's the Mormons who are allowed to insert their penises before marriage as practice, but they can't actually induce motion because that would be defying God's will

God sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Johnston Checks In by Levi Johnston was my second favorite front page article, behind heaps of dogs.

quote:

The important thing is Bristol can get that surgery so her pussy doesn't fall out of her rear end or whatever.

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jun 26, 2015

• Locked thread