Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

EugeneJ posted:

Ask a Catholic what religion teaches them about condoms (God frowns upon them because the act of sex should only be for the purpose of conception)

This is why the "rhythm method" is a thing

not sure if you ever met a catholic before but they pretty much don't follow any of the rules, having unmarried sex in the first place is a sin, I don't think the massive sin of a condom is weighing in to heavily. But I guess it sort of wrecks your massive truth bombs that are wowing us

it only applies to poor mexican people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A medal of honor winner got cucked by the daughter of the trashiest political family in recent history lol what a world

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Serves him right for not having the common sense to pass on marrying a whore.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Juniorenlisted.txt

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SaltLick posted:

A medal of honor winner got cucked by the daughter of the trashiest political family in recent history lol what a world

If Dakota Meyer was the father I'd think she would've just said he was so my money is still on black (hence holding back!).

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
https://youtu.be/foZIpBzCBIE

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

she's in her 20s but looks like someone in their late 30s.

must be all the wear and tear.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

meh, would

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9ftxCFzC8

dakota meyer currently crying in his beer

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

quote:

Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.

When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.

are they gonna put this quote in the baby book?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is so tragically stupid now that poor marine is gonna kill himself because he tried to marry a retarded woman. oh what a world

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Windows 98 posted:

Oh. I thought it was something like adjusting your rhythm to a slower pace if you think you're gonna cum so you can time your pull out properly

That's the withdrawal method I believe.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

rhythm method is just trying to gently caress around the ovulation cycle. high risk low reward

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Wow who could have ever thought this would happen a second time. It's like the Palins are a dynasty of hypocritical retarded hillbillies or something.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

EugeneJ posted:

Ask a Catholic what religion teaches them about condoms (God frowns upon them because the act of sex should only be for the purpose of conception)

This is why the "rhythm method" is a thing

Yeah but the Palins aren't Catholic

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Hey you guys remember how Something Awful is also a comedy website with humorous articles and not just a dying forum? I think this series deserves an update!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Clochette posted:

Hey you guys remember how Something Awful is also a comedy website with humorous articles and not just a dying forum? I think this series deserves an update!

Have you considered that you're a stupid autistic retard who should stop posting forever?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i bet bristol likes a bit of the ol' facefucking

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
She continued to support and PROMOTE abstinence only education and "traditional marriage" (no fags) after she got knocked up the first time, she held herself up as the consequences of not following it.

And then she gets knocked up out of wedlock again.

I just can't, sit down you dumb woman.

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015
is it me or does she have an incredibly fat face?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

she has a turkey neck even though she's in her 20s.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I just can't, sit down you dumb woman.

she did

on a wiener

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
bristol palin is basically my dream girl except she keeps getting knocked up w other dudes kids instead of mine

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

marines breaks off marriage to village bicycle

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Getting $15000 to extol the virtues of abstinence while loving all over the place is legit, I'm envious

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Getting $15000 to extol the virtues of abstinence while loving all over the place is legit, I'm envious

do as i say not as i do is an acceptable thing imo

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't

www posted:

what kinda first name is Bristol

Bristol is Inuit for "cum inside me"

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

an exciting hetero twist on the traditional "right wing politician with secret fucktoy twink on the side" gig

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

She's going to get another reality TV show deal out of this. And maybe another book deal, too.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

EugeneJ posted:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rhythm+method

If anyone ever says the phrase "family planning", that's a sign they've been brainwashed
How is this different from using any other form of bc other than being generally less effective? Like isn't the idea that loving to gently caress instead of procreation is a sin? Do they really think an omnipotent being is going to be like "welp you guys found a nice technicality wherein you can intentionally avoid pregnancy while loving that doesn't involve spilling seed or hormonal contraception, you got me there".

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
do any of the current GOP candidates have some severely hosed up kids for TLC to profile

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Do they really think an omnipotent being is going to be like "welp you guys found a nice technicality wherein you can intentionally avoid pregnancy while loving that doesn't involve spilling seed or hormonal contraception, you got me there".

Yes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Emanuel Collective posted:

do any of the current GOP candidates have some severely hosed up kids for TLC to profile

Huckabee, but that's too dark for TLC.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Emanuel Collective posted:

One of Huckabee's sons tortured and then killed a dog. Also some really creapy low rent movie that a clip came out of recently. Plus Ted Cruz's father is like an insane crazy person that doesn't get nearly enough attention and Rand Paul's father is like an insane crazy person that gets too much attention.

And there is no way that Santorum's or Jindal's kids aren't going to be seriously hosed up based on what they have already publicly subjected them to.

dud root
Mar 30, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

I liked that goon who's name was Trig Discipline and his av was Palin holding a gun to her head

a good name/av combo

he should post in this thread

He's mostly in YOSPOS when not jerking off a fish, and that av does own. Its from Zina Saunders and there lots of other good ones http://www.zinasaunders.com/pages/politics/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I guess I don't really understand how you could simultaneously believe in god and that you outsmarted them.

• Locked thread