Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

WHORRRRRE loving SLUT LOL I HOPE SHE GETS THE RAPE SHE HAS COMING TO HER
it is okay to mock women for having children outside of marriage when they are paid tens of thousands of dollars to speak publicly about the importance of not having sex outside of marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

it is okay to mock women for having children outside of marriage when they are paid tens of thousands of dollars to speak publicly about the importance of not having sex outside of marriage

Yeah that's the entire reason this is loving hilarious.

Nobody would give a poo poo if she didn't spend years telling women to not do the the things she's doing, but with a smug superior attitude about it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A gay dude having a gay affair isn't funny news

Anti-gay republicans caught sucking dicks in a park is hilarious

Sorry some people don't get comedy and jokes have to be explained, gbs

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

Less than 48 hours after posting a less-than-joyous pregnancy announcement on her personal blog, Bristol Palin is now reversing course and saying that the pregnancy was totally planned.

"So here are the things you should all get straight before you continue to mock me, judge me, and talk about me," Palin wrote on Sunday, in a post titled "My Little Blessing." "None of us are perfect. I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a--holes have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned."

The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant's short-lived reality show, "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp," aired on Lifetime in 2012, documenting her life as a single mother raising her son, Tripp.

Summer TV Preview: Get hot scoop on must-watch new shows

Palin, who is an advocate for abstinence education, referred to her pregnancy this past Friday as "a huge disappointment," but has apparently had a change of heart.

"Everyone knows I wanted more kids. ... Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on," Palin wrote. "But I do not regret this baby. This baby is not a disappointment, and I cannot wait to be a mom times two. Tripp is going to make the best big brother!!"

(In the post, Palin also clarified: "I have never been paid as an 'abstinence spokesperson.' I was employed by the great people at The Candies Foundation." The Candies Foundation is a non-profit organization that advocates for abstinence to prevent unwanted pregnancies.)

God she is such a loving idiot.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Three Olives posted:

yo someone call slajov zizek cause this is a pretty clear case of retroactive destiny going on

"i did not plan to have this child but now that i am pregnant this child was always part of my plan and i am glad my life is going as planned"

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Three Olives posted:

Look at the dipshit she wanted to "oops". If he wasn't a former Marine Scout sniper, he'd be a trenchcoat and fedora-wearing douchebag.

Is he actually proud of this dumb picture? "Yeah, this is me, just chillin' in my bathrobe with my unlit pipe, reading my Marine NCO handbook like good Devil Dog's do. Oh this? This is just my ceremonial Marine NCO sword...why do you ask?"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jun 29, 2015

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

ArbitraryC posted:

I guess I don't really understand how you could simultaneously believe in god and that you outsmarted them.

Maybe religious people are dumb and dont use logic at all?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
What is he supposed to be waiting for?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Three Olives posted:

hmm yea this pregnancy was planned

also i was going to get this mole removed on my foot but then cut my foot off in a lawnmower accident so really this was all part of the plan

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

haha wow

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Three Olives posted:

I hope she keeps talking so 15 years down the line her bastard children can read these things.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I foresee a reality show with a lot of banjo riffs.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

\
\
woman who loves taking man batter into her va-jj

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if she had just admitted that sex is dope and that everyone should be having it whenever they possibly can, but wear a bag or take a pill so you don't shoot out some worthless piece of poo poo kid, no one would care

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
You probably shouldn't write about how disappointed you are being pregnant on the Internet, that poo poo is there for everyone to see until the end of civilization, everyone including your future child who will be using an iPad at 2.5 years old

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Neptr posted:

You probably shouldn't write about how disappointed you are being pregnant on the Internet, that poo poo is there for everyone to see until the end of civilization, everyone including your future child who will be using an iPad at 2.5 years old

She clearly isnt making good choices. Luckily they are rich and none of this really matters. Her kid will be a loving douche in the celebrity news in 18 years.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

cams posted:

if she had just admitted that sex is dope and that everyone should be having it whenever they possibly can, but wear a bag or take a pill so you don't shoot out some worthless piece of poo poo kid, no one would care

yeah but hell dude.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

holy poo poo, is sarah palin actually katey sagal?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

bitcoin bastard posted:

holy poo poo, is sarah palin actually katey sagal?

No because Katey Sagal's actually still pretty hot these days

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Axolotl posted:

Look at the dipshit she wanted to "oops". If he wasn't a former Marine Scout sniper, he'd be a trenchcoat and fedora-wearing douchebag.

Is he actually proud of this dumb picture? "Yeah, this is me, just chillin' in my bathrobe with my unlit pipe, reading my Marine NCO handbook like good Devil Dog's do. Oh this? This is just my ceremonial Marine NCO sword...why do you ask?"

this is a pretty funny picture TBH, im glad he dodged this bullet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im honestly shocked no one in their family has been arrested for some stupid, hilarious poo poo

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hope she got preg after one of her speeches on abstinence in a public bathroom or something lol

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
This is a bad month to be a fundamentalist.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ITT Bristol Palin's vagina

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Axolotl posted:

(sigh)

Sometimes, people stage pictures with silly props for others to laugh.

It's called humor.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So it turns out that some people who say they're really into god are actually really into penis.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Axolotl posted:

lol dude

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chinatown posted:

im honestly shocked no one in their family has been arrested for some stupid, hilarious poo poo

we got close

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hday-party.html

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

akasnowmaaan posted:

(sigh)

Sometimes, people stage pictures with silly props for others to laugh.

It's called humor.

Gee! Tell me more about this "humor", Mr. Wizard!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ka0 posted:

how loving hard is it to buy a pack of condoms for the love of goad

She likes it raw dawg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
lol at her and her white hooded Knights.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Strange euphemism for penis but ok

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

origami posted:

Strange euphemism for penis but ok

hey now. We dont know for sure that a black baby wont happen.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

InterFaced posted:

So it turns out that some people who say they're really into god are actually really into penis.

Yes, but this case is unusual because she is a woman.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Nonsense posted:

lol at her and her purple helmeted love Nazis

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Axolotl posted:

Gee! Tell me more about this "humor", Mr. Wizard!

he sighed and drew his marine saber...

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I remember when she and Levi John Stone or whatever his name was got back together a few years back, and a dude told me "I think their moms pushed them back together, because of the kid (or kids? I forget) they have together"

I replied "but her mom hates him because of his tell-all interviews and book and whatnot, and his mom is in prison for selling or making hillbilly heroin or whatever" (IIRC, I dunno what she was in the clink for exactly)

As I recall the subject was dropped and we went on to talk about something else shortly after. Welp, that's my Bristol Palin Baby Momma story :tipshat:

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

Axolotl posted:

Still Maiting...

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

didn't read the thread, but it was me, guys. i pregnanced her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
reminder that levi johnston is now broke and has two other daughters with some other woman that have, unsurpsiringly, awful loving names

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/bristol-palin-custody-battle-levi-johnston-broke/

• Locked thread