Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Metapod posted:

I honestly can't remember the last time the Raiders had a receiver who was both good and tried

Tim Brown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Rooster Brooster posted:

I realized the other day that sometime soon we're going to see a court case that hinges on emojis, and the transcripts are going to be great.

"At 4:45pm, defendent sent a text message to the victim consisting of a sleepy-face, a slice of pizza, a gun, and a pile of poo."

I'm honestly surprised they didn't factor into the Aaron Hernandez trial. "Your honor, the prosecution presents exhibit 95c, text from Mr. Hernandez to Mr. Lloyd the night of the murder consisting of 'gun, gun, angry face with marijuana cigarette, bubblegum'"

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Reminder that the last 1000 yard Wide Receiver in Oakland was Randy Moss and before that was Jerry Rice

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Metapod posted:

I honestly can't remember the last time the Raiders had a receiver who was both good and tried

To be fair, they did get like 15 years out of Tim Brown.

Then they tried to recapture that magic with Randy and Javon Walker.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Metapod posted:

Dude, they had one last year, remember?

http://gfycat.com/DeliciousConfusedCaimanlizard

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jerry Porter imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Metapod posted:

Ronald Curry

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Javon Walker could've been something if Darrent Williams dying in his arms didn't permanently break him

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Azhais posted:

ever since he started the subway diet he's been getting into smaller and smaller pants

:goku:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Raiders have had like 8 young super-talented freaks that just never panned out...guys like Jacoby Ford, Denarius Moore, Rod Streater, Louis Murphy, Chaz Schilens and others I'm forgetting. They all had some hype attached to them and none lived up to it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

The Raiders have had like 8 young super-talented freaks that just never panned out...guys like Jacoby Ford, Denarius Moore, Rod Streater, Louis Murphy, Chaz Schilens and others I'm forgetting. They all had some hype attached to them and none lived up to it

All of which were hall of fame talents in madden

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

They all had this thing where they couldn't catch. Rod Streater is still currently a super-talented freak© but he was just hurt last year

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Metapod posted:

Well Moss tried the first year but was injured. And despite not giving a poo poo the second year still racked up over 1,000 yards and 8TDs.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Pron on VHS posted:

Good. I'm glad for their failures. #DownWithTheBlackHole

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Mods?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Parmesan Basil posted:

That sounds suspiciously like you hate them

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Parmesan Basil posted:

Wish Jacoby Ford hadn't broke his dick off in our butt for that one game though

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That sounds suspiciously like you hate them

He's right though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Don't worry when Carr is the only good qb in the division you will be laughing at those comments

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
There is something cool about the badass pre-2000s Raiders. Just that, "Holy poo poo they are legit scary, I hope my team doesn't get murdered on the field" type of thing that would be cool to have back in the league.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I disagree

Also the type of Raiders you're talking about haven't existed since the mid 80s. The 90s Raiders were a giant wet fart

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jerry Porter imo

Jerry Porter was REALLY loving GOOD but the first casualty in the post-Gruden toxic shitpit the Raiders became.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh poo poo

@AdamSchefter posted:

ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/618918579770146816/photo/1

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ESPN admits to HIPPA violation.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Beaten but

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/photos/a.249233998462582.82498.103603076359009/984627491589892/?type=1

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lmao. ESPN has contained medical charts!

Ehh it's only an index finger.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
gently caress you JPP, you loving idiot

wait, is getting someone's medical charts legal?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FizFashizzle posted:

ESPN admits to HIPPA violation.

If we're lucky maybe they'll get a 4 game suspension

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

gently caress you JPP, you loving idiot

wait, is getting someone's medical charts legal?

Giving them? No.

Getting them? Sure

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I hope ESPN somehow gets in trouble for this.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Giving them? No.

Getting them? Sure

That depends if they got them from JPP or they got them by sneaking into his room and stealing the charts

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Ehud posted:

Nope, their source better hope they don't get found out though. cause holy poo poo they are hosed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

It may be of questionable morality to share the info but as long as they didn't take it or urge someone to take it they are good

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Adam: Well Mort I have an unnamed medical source at this hospital who sent me this medical chart.

Mort: Thanks Adam. The Giants flew team personnel down to FL and even they couldn't meet with him!

Back to SportsCenter!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

I mean it's a federal offense....

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Skin grafts might be the more important part about getting him ready to play, don't you have to be really careful with those for a long time? Schwickles or someone who knows something about it?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
@AdamSchefter: Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul finger amputated today. Medical source expects him to play this season, "sooner than people think."

Lmao

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

A Man and his dog posted:

@AdamSchefter: Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul finger amputated today. Medical source expects him to play this season, "sooner than people think."

Lmao

I think there was a TED talk about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Well at least JPP can sue for the money he missed by not signing the Franchise tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

To be fair I do not see an index finger as particularly relevant to a DE

• Locked thread