Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

"Attention citizens: it is now illegal to lie about things to get laid"

WHelp, pack it up folks, we are done upon this gay earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

fyodor posted:

this is the best video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYC_plBwpuU

a fat army wife berates a schizophrenic whilst tripping over the english language. lol

There must be some sort of german word for strong second hand embarrassment that makes a situation difficult to watch

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

stolen valor is hilarious because you are completely in the clear if you don't wear any medals. soooo just wear some ACU with private rank and you still get your precious discounts

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

There must be some sort of german word for strong second hand embarrassment that makes a situation difficult to watch

Fremdscham

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

SaltLick posted:

Fremdscham

Ty

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I get suspicious whenever I see someone at the mall in uniform because wearing those loving boots whenever I was on liberty wasn't loving happening.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SaltLick posted:

stolen valor is hilarious because you are completely in the clear if you don't wear any medals. soooo just wear some ACU with private rank and you still get your precious discounts

You're supposed to have an i.d.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ramsus posted:

You're supposed to have an i.d.

i left it in the car can i have my coffee now? I'm in uniform isnt that enough? I'm in a rush man come on

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
i was at an airport and i saw some dude in a cheap mismatched suit wearing AF achievement and comm mess dress medals and he was looking at womens' facebook pics on his phone and zooming in on their armpits

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SaltLick posted:

i left it in the car can i have my coffee now? I'm in uniform isnt that enough? I'm in a rush man come on

oh alright i'm such a pushover lol

e. your id is part of your uniform you sonuvabitch

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

now that we are pulling out of the middle east no one is going to have combat badges which is the lowest award that is considered illegal under stolen valor so it's even easier now. lol peace time soldiers

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

my all time favorite stolen valor.

quote:

Texas A&M's No. 3 administrator presented himself as a warrior-scholar: a former Navy SEAL with a doctorate from Tufts University.

But records obtained by The Bryan-College Station Eagle indicate that Alexander Kemos never was part of the elite fighting force, and Texas A&M officials confirmed Friday that he doesn't have a doctorate or even a master's degree, which was a posted requirement for the $300,000-a-year position as the top adviser to Texas A&M President R. Bowen Loftin.

yea right like 6 head over here was a navy seal looooooooool

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I think the War on Terrortm is still a thing, so everyone will still get national defense medals.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

SaltLick posted:

yea right like 6 head over here was a navy seal looooooooool

that's the largest forehead i've seen my whole life. thank you for the new experience!

Hungriest Hippo
Jul 7, 2015

SaltLick posted:

hes not a navy seal but perhaps his forehead is??

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
that huge forehead allowed him to pull off a tough scam

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It seems less farfetched a scam when you take his mind control powers into account.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Amarcarts posted:

Why don't these guys take it to the next level and go around in an ACU unshaven in a wheelchair with one leg tied underneath their butts or while drooling most of the time and not saying anything? Most people would be like "I don't care just give him the discount so he leaves."

I never understood why they don't just join the military.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This count?

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

VendaGoat posted:

This count?

That's actually a test of the upcoming USMC dress uniform update.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

*Is in the military* *Bitches about welfare. Like, cannot stop whining about welfare* *Doesn't understand the irony*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nelson Mandingo posted:

*Is in the military* *Bitches about welfare. Like, cannot stop whining about welfare* *Doesn't understand the irony*

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i'm a US Navy Seal

edit: and these mfers piss me the hell of

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Nelson Mandingo posted:

you wouldn't believe the number of hardcore dickhead libertarian airmen who sit around and do abso-loving-lutely nothing all day long for years and years and years

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Throwdini posted:

i'm a US Navy Seal

edit: and these mfers piss me the hell of

what's your mos, cic, kkk, naacp?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

third person anxiety

I got the same thing. The struggle is real.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

you wouldn't believe the number of hardcore dickhead libertarian airmen who sit around and do abso-loving-lutely nothing all day long for years and years and years

Not at all. People who weren't born wealthy are only libertarians because they lack introspection.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

fyodor posted:

*just walks away cause you can walk away from people and don't have to answer they're questions even if there pointing a camera at you (lifehack)*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Military wives should have ranks and get medals

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
why did I watch the op video it was a :spergin: yelling at a fat?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

etalian posted:

Military wives should have ranks and get medals

1 rank per jody

ur mama would outrank george washington

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

fyodor posted:

72 nabisco, army cookie tester

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i wonder how many cuck fetishists join the military hoping to get deployed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SaltLick posted:

i wonder how many cuck fetishists join the military hoping to get deployed

they liked the deer hunter scene from Jarhead

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

There's two really dickhead airmen in my political science class that basically gang up on anyone that suggests anything to the left of Ayn Rand. It's like some bizarro college experience.

I'm waiting for the day I get to whip my dick out and brag about the 72 hour traffic jam I was in on the road to motherfucking Baghdad while these baby bitches were Googling how to finger their girlfriend in middle school.

But mostly I just sit in the back and text MILFS because I'm too old for that poo poo.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

holy gently caress

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
it looks like Chin --> Scalp is about the same distance as Collarbone -> Bellybutton lol

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Grem posted:

There's two really dickhead airmen in my political science class that basically gang up on anyone that suggests anything to the left of Ayn Rand. It's like some bizarro college experience.

I'm waiting for the day I get to whip my dick out and brag about the 72 hour traffic jam I was in on the road to motherfucking Baghdad while these baby bitches were Googling how to finger their girlfriend in middle school.

But mostly I just sit in the back and text MILFS because I'm too old for that poo poo.

ur coo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Chomp8645 posted:

lol of course it's not illegal. What do expect SCOTUS or really anyone else to do?

"Attention citizens: it is now illegal to lie about things to get laid" lmao. Tell her you're a soldier, tell her you are rich, tell her your katana is authentic hanzo steel or whatever it is that gets you laid the FBI isn't gonna knock your door down over it.

actually these will all soon be crimes in the hot new legal frontier of rape by deception

• Locked thread