Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I feel bad for Lionel's daughter. She has some huge shoes to fill after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

ShootaBoy posted:

I feel bad for Lionel's daughter. She has some huge shoes to fill after this.

She also looks like a pretty huge badass herself, potentially. Brilliant Strategist is a great trait, right, and 16 is still a solid Martial.

Actually, can someone give a basic rundown of the stats and what they do, exactly? Like, is an 11 an acceptable Diplomacy, just nothing special?

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3

Clayren posted:

Independence Day speech

:golfclap:

I can only imagine the script of the movie being found in some ruined husk of a building and someone deciding it was really inspirational.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Night10194 posted:

She also looks like a pretty huge badass herself, potentially. Brilliant Strategist is a great trait, right, and 16 is still a solid Martial.

Actually, can someone give a basic rundown of the stats and what they do, exactly? Like, is an 11 an acceptable Diplomacy, just nothing special?

Okay, so you have six stats, from top to bottom they're

Diplomacy: Influences how much people like you and cultural tech points
Martial: Influences combat for men (women usually can't lead armies), how many soldiers you can raise, and military tech
Stewardship: Influences how many counties you can personally hold and economic tech
Intrigue: How good you are at stabbing people and not getting stabbed yourself
Learning: Influences all tech in a small way

The game considers a stat of 8 to be average and a 15 or so to be exceptional. You can get some pretty crazy numbers with stacking traits though.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So she's actually quite good at finance, an exceptional warrior, and a slight bit above average at diplomacy? Sounds like someone who could go far.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

So downloaded the mod and created the Empire of Cascadia which was pretty cool. Also the Americanists seem to really struggle and got wiped out pretty quickly... the Consumerists rose up in LA under the "Bogart" Chairman and conquered So-Cal down into Mexico before they got dogpiled and the Hepburns as investors took control of the movement before they were wiped out.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Grizzwold posted:

Okay, so you have six stats, from top to bottom they're

Diplomacy: Influences how much people like you and cultural tech points
Martial: Influences combat for men (women usually can't lead armies), how many soldiers you can raise, and military tech
Stewardship: Influences how many counties you can personally hold and economic tech
Intrigue: How good you are at stabbing people and not getting stabbed yourself
Learning: Influences all tech in a small way

The game considers a stat of 8 to be average and a 15 or so to be exceptional. You can get some pretty crazy numbers with stacking traits though.

Regarding Martial, while women usually can't lead armies in the base game, I think women can lead armies just fine in After the End, or at least Americanist realms can.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Night10194 posted:

Her husband is a wandering knight who just showed up in my court one day. He has 34 martial skill, poo poo is cray.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Clayren posted:

Her husband is a wandering knight who just showed up in my court one day. He has 34 martial skill, poo poo is cray.

Okay, so she's also married to the living avatar of the Sure Man. We can work with this.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

At times like this I wish there were an After the End mod for EU4, so we could have a mega campaign. American diseases travel back to the British Empire, wiping it out, leaving the Americans to colonize darkest Europe.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i really like this scenario - enough future-historical plausibility to be interesting mixed with funny references and all prepared to be playable. it's making me want to buy the game it mods so i can play it - i think the last game i bought might have been eu ii. and we've hardly scratched the surface yet.

so the atomicists are at the manhattan project sites? is that just los alamos in new mexico and oak ridge in tennessee? how about hanford in washington state? also someone mentioned 'beltway culture' - was that eliminated in this game before we shifted to the mid-atlantic, or is it not in this version of the mod? what special characteristics/powers does/did beltway culture have?

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Reveilled posted:

Regarding Martial, while women usually can't lead armies in the base game, I think women can lead armies just fine in After the End, or at least Americanist realms can.

It's an undocumented feature of Absolute Cognatic succession (full gender equality) that it also allows women to lead armies. In the base game, Cognatic succession can only be adopted by Basque culture or Cathar religion characters, so it's very rare, but in After the End, most cultures can adopt it.

Atomicist rulers are mostly tribals spread across Arizona and New Mexico, though there are small communities of them at the start of the game at all their holy sites - Los Alamos, Oak Ridge, Chicago, Cape Carnaveral, and Three Mile Island. Hanford would be a good choice, but the north-west is the most recent part of the map to be filled out... maybe it'll be one of their holy sites once that area's a bit more fleshed out.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

oystertoadfish posted:

i really like this scenario - enough future-historical plausibility to be interesting mixed with funny references and all prepared to be playable. it's making me want to buy the game it mods so i can play it - i think the last game i bought might have been eu ii. and we've hardly scratched the surface yet.

so the atomicists are at the manhattan project sites? is that just los alamos in new mexico and oak ridge in tennessee? how about hanford in washington state? also someone mentioned 'beltway culture' - was that eliminated in this game before we shifted to the mid-atlantic, or is it not in this version of the mod? what special characteristics/powers does/did beltway culture have?

Beltway culture is the culture of Washington and some surrounding areas at the start of the game. In my current game they've mostly been replaced by Southron culture due to a long occupation of the region by the Confederacy. I think there is one county where they still exist though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_495_%28Capital_Beltway%29

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Clayren posted:

Beltway culture is the culture of Washington and some surrounding areas at the start of the game. In my current game they've mostly been replaced by Southron culture due to a long occupation of the region by the Confederacy. I think there is one county where they still exist though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_495_%28Capital_Beltway%29

They do get a kickass cultural retinue (knights and horse archers), though I think they share it with most other cultures in the area.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I'm sorry if this was brought up before, but mechanically, what is the difference between being a king and being president?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

CzarChasm posted:

I'm sorry if this was brought up before, but mechanically, what is the difference between being a king and being president?

President is our religious leader/pope.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Americanism is a religion, and the President is its head.

Really is a shame they can't do Great Holy Wars, it'd be rather fitting.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
So, I've taken issue with the mods lack of holy orders for reformed pagans and decided to start fixing it. Timg'd for huge and the slight grammatical errors have already been fixed.

Rust Cultists:

Revelationists:

Edit: Also, the head of the midwestern brotherhood now always starts with a firearm and the head of the burning sword is now always a zealous mastermind theologian.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Jul 9, 2015

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Library of Congress posted:

The Holy Americus, Book of the Promised Land

Passage 6

Amendment One,1
Thou shalt keep the position of President holy and set apart from the inheritance of temporal lords.2
A President shall be chosen by the men and women of the tribes and his years shall number 35 or more.3

Amendment Two,4
Thous shalt maintain the militias and levies of the tribe,5
and render service when called upon by your lords.6

Amendment Three,7
Thou shalt have the right to thine horse and oxen,8
thine house and stocks,9
the fruits of thine labor,10
and no lord or tribesman may unjustly take of these things.11

Amendment Four,12
Thine judges shall,in all settlements, 13
have the duty to approve searches and interrogations,14
no lord shall have the right to undertake such actions without a writ by the judge.15

Amendment Five,16
No punishment, nor fine of any amount, 17
may be placed upon a tribesman without proper judgement,18
and no judgement shall be proper if not by a judge.19

Amendment Six,20
No tribesman may accuse another from the shadows,21
but must do so publicly and honestly.22

Amendment Seven,23
Thou shalt not punish for sport nor revenge,24
but to uphold the law of the Fathers. 25
No tribesman shall be fined such that he is destitute,26
and no torture shall be acceptable except beating with the cane.27

Amendment Eight,28
Keep thine vote sacred and do not neglect its use.29
Educate all thine children in reading, that they might know how to vote with wisdom.30

Amendment Nine,31
Honor thy Fathers, thine lord, thine tribe, thine district, thine family and thine Liberty.32
Hold sacred the days of thanksgiving,33
and do no harm unto thine tribe or family.34
Remember thine electoral district.35
Honor the written words, which are the soul of Liberty.36

Amendment Ten,37
Thou shalt not eat of the eagle,38
nor consult with strange gods.39
Keep thyself clean both in body and soul. 40

Lionel's victory over both the Empire and the Dominion is impressive, but his expanded realm is a potential powder keg of religious and ethnic strife. Anabaptist Hudsonians, Evangelical Southroners, Occultist Yankees and Rust Cult Rostmenn chafe under the rule of Delawarean Americanists and a very small Beltway minority in Frederick county. It will take more than military genius to keep the newly formed crown of Columbia from shattering.

But a judicial application of force can sometimes help. The Duchess Cagintria of South Jersey is an Occultist and has repeatedly driven off Americanist missionaries. When Lionel's demand that she convert to the right and proper faith is refused, he marches an army of 6,000 to her keep in Jersey SHore and politely notifies her of the fact that she is no longer Duchess of South Jersey.

Cagintria takes exception to this declaration.

As one might expect, the Duchess of South Jersey is a little easier to defeat than the hordes of Britain.

Various petty men with various causes see this as an opportunity to strike at Columbia while Lionel is away. But the war ends quickly and it is a simple matter to mop up a few thousand peasants.

In 2849 news comes from the north. When Lord Admiral Hector died in 2846 his son and chosen heir, Colin, traveled east across the sea to assume control of the Dominion. But news of Hector's death preceded Colin's arrival by 7 months, giving his popular brother Jacob Waterhouse time to shore up support for his own claim to the throne. America has proven to not be nearly as lucrative as Hector had claimed it would be and the British people have flocked around Jacob, who promises to lead his people further east and south, into the Balkans and Ukraine. Colin is forced to flee back to his loyal vassals in America, some of whom are not so loyal after hearing of the regime change back home.

News comes of a flood of refugees entering the Kingdom of Mexico, carrying tales of a massive invasion force moving northwards. It is said that even the incredibly rich trading hub of Panama has fallen to their innumerable forces. Such tales are mostly ignored by the rulers of North America, but Lionel, having fought off the Dominion, is not so quick to reject the rumors. However, he figures that any such invasion would have to go through the Confederacy before it became his problem.

In 2850 Lionel receives yet another wound while putting down Anabaptist rebels. As he recuperates the great king falls into a deep depression. It seems that no matter what he does nobody appreciates his efforts. He reclaimed holy lands for the faith and was twice snubbed for the Presidency. He protected the Hudsonians from invasion and massacre by the Redcoats and was rewarded with an arrow to the shoulder. He served the Fathers faithfully for years, and was rewarded with the death of all but one of his children. On the 28th of April he dies of an infection in his wound, although some closer to him note that in his final weeks he had stopped eating or taking the medicine provided by his doctor. But such thoughts are kept secret, it would not due for a great conqueror to die of a broken heart.

The Reign of Lionel Penrose I, king of Columbia and Delmarva, has Ended! Long Live Queen Petra Penrose I !

Where most men saw only destruction and danger, Lionel Penrose saw opportunity. The arrival of the Redcoat hordes threatened all of America with conquest, but Lionel spared his realm through exorbitant tribute, awaiting the day the Lord Admiral would make a mistake. When he did, Lionel struck quickly and decisively, reclaiming the western sore of the Chesapeake. But for all his victories, Lionel was not able to secure the office of President for his own. For the Presidency is not given to the strongest, the fastest, the most charismatic or the most beautiful. It is only for those whom the people choose and any man, from the highest king to the lowliest beggar, can receive it.

Queen Petra is a proud and lustful young woman, whose dalliances with the Duke of Westylvania are a well-kept secret. Beyond her vices, however, the queen is very much her father's daughter. She is skilled in the arts of war and keeps a team of British siege engineers in her court to advice her.

Her husband, Duke Richard of Maryland, is a strong and wrathful man 25 years her elder. When Richard arrived in Lionel's court 20 years earlier, his military genius so impressed the king that he offered him the hand of his youngest daughter in marriage. There is little love between the two, but each recognizes the usefulness of the other. A penniless knight from a minor family, Richard owes his current position and power to the favor of the Penrose family and Petra recognizes the worth of having so keen a military mind at her disposal. One of the few items Richard owns which was not given to him by the Penrose family is his mechanical watch, a finely tuned timekeeping artifact from before the cataclysm.

In August President Justinian passes away, necessitating an election. At 23 years of age Petra cannot campaign, so the election is of little importance to her.

Instead she focuses on shoring up her reputation amongst the faithful for the day when she can run. Petra undertakes a pilgrimage to the holiest sights of the Americanist faith. In Boston the Lord Admiral Colin admits her without trouble, despite the rivalry between their two nations.

Her next stop is New York, a recent addition to the realm thanks to a successful campaign by the Duke of Raritan. His vassal, count Richard, receives Petra warmly and she gives a grand speech on the glory and mercy of the Fathers before the court. Although no scholarly theologian, Petra has a way with words and many are moved by her pious rhetoric.

In December Petra returns to Washington, her pilgrimage over. During the trip she has found a new respect for her faith and has become something of a zealot.

This zeal wins her many supporters among her vassals and when she proposes increasing the authority of the crown in January of 2851 the vote is almost unanimously in her favor.

Meanwhile, the election concludes and Judge Bigelow becomes president. A masterful theologian, Bigelow's depth of spiritual knowledge has convinced the electorate to ignore his hedonistic lifestyle.

One of the first issues Petra has to tackle as Queen is family politics. Since the days when Philip I created the dynasty the Penrose family has grown large and powerful, taking up many influential positions throughout the kingdom. One such position is Duke of Coalland, currently held by the upstart Duke Philip II who has gathered a large number of supporters in his bid to force favorable changes to the succession laws of Columbia-Delmarva.

One of his key supporters is the Duke of Raritan, whose conquest of New York years earlier has added wealth, prestige and military power to the New jersey Duke. Petra seeks to lure Duke Cade away from Philip II with gifts and honors.

When this fails she goes for the more direct route, having her spymaster and now former lover investigate Phillip. When evidence surfaces that he has been stealing from the church she sends him a polite letter requesting he abandon any all factionalism.

Phillip begrudgingly agrees.

Such intrigue plagues the realm when it is at peace. Without an external focus the court turns inwards and then upon itself. Seeking to alleviate the turmoil of peace, Petra looks north for a target. She finds it in the ailing Kingdom of Gotham and in 2852 declares a holy war for Long Island.

As her forces are assembling news comes from the far south, where the heathens of Central America are under assault by a massive Brazilian invasion force.

But such concerns are far away and the Petra focuses on the task at hand. Together with her husband she leads a force of 10,000 men to war.

While encamped at Palisades, the lecherous Duke of South Jersey comes before her and demands he be allowed to duel the Duke of Raritan. Duke Arnold was a count previously, only raised to dukedom by King Lionel after the position was taken away from the Occultist Duchess Cagintria. Annoyed at Arnold's attempt to cause disunity in the realm while it is at war, Petra refuses his demand and sends him away. Arnold is noticeably upset and swears he will have satisfaction.

The Shuguin King of New England joins the war in defense of his kinsman and, in 2854, sends a force of 2,500 men south. They are no match for Petra and Richard and at Princeton the heavy Yankee infantry are sent fleeing from the roar of Cherry, the pride of the Penrose dynasty.

While Petra is away at war, her brilliant Chief Justice Edwin of Bethesda continues the work of bringing wayward sheep back into the flock. In Baltimore the people see the light and cast aside their crucifixes in favor of the Constitution.

By 2855 the war is over and Queen Petra begins looking at a bigger prize. The eldest son and heir of Lord Admiral Colin is Colin Jr., a violent and hateful young lad who spends most of his time torturing animals and talking to people who aren't there. He is widely despised by the court and should his father die it is unlikely that the boy could keep the realm together.

Petra begins sending out feelers into the court of Lord Admiral Colin, seeking allies amongst the courtiers for a plan to assassinate the British leader.

A High Church bishop in the employ of the foreign lord agrees to help with the plot in exchange for a sizable sum of gold. She arranges to be seated next to the Lord Admiral at his next banquet, where she will put poison in his wine.

Colin, however, spills the poisoned cup at the banquet, ruining the plan.

In 2857 Count Philip of Genesee demands that the authority of the crown be curtailed. His supporters in this plot are few, but they are emboldened by the support of Duke Arnold of South Jersey, who has joined the plot to strike at the Queen for refusing his request for a duel.

Petra calls up her levies to put down the rebellion, which is concentrated in the north and New Jersey.

Outside Johnson City she and her husband lead 13,000 men against the main army of Count Philip.

It is a crushing defeat for the rebellious vassal, killing 3/4ths of the men under his commands.

Meanwhile, this happens again.

In 2858, as Petra lays siege to the holdings in Genesee, she receives word of British merchants under a charter from Lord Admiral Jacob have requested permission to trade in Columbian ports. She agrees, but demands extra tariffs from the foreigners.

In 2859 the keep at Warsaw falls and Count Philip surrenders peacefully. The rebellion is over.

While Petra was suppressing rebellious vassals, Lord Admiral Colin was waging a disastrous invasion of Estrie against the Shuguin King of Quebec. With the aid of the King of the Maritimes, the rebellion was repulsed and many thousands of Redcoats have been lost to war and the brutal northeastern winter. The Dominion in America is at the weakest it has been in a very long time.

The time to strike is now.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Are you using the latest Github version? Two changes in particular should be happening around now.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I'm really glad Petra is keeping up with the Penrose tradition of upholding the sacred 2nd Amendment and cappin' fools.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Raserys posted:

Are you using the latest Github version? Two changes in particular should be happening around now.

Hmm, looks like I might not. Will my old saves work with the new version?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Are you using the official .5 release or one of the earlier Github versions? I'm not so sure about the former, but I've never experienced save issues from updating from one Github release to the next, even with map changes.

The updates in the past couple of weeks have been additions that don't effect old saves or minor alterations that shouldn't be game breaking.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Raserys posted:

Are you using the official .5 release or one of the earlier Github versions? I'm not so sure about the former, but I've never experienced save issues from updating from one Github release to the next, even with map changes.

The updates in the past couple of weeks have been additions that don't effect old saves or minor alterations that shouldn't be game breaking.

Just tried it now and the save seems to work fine, but I'm not seeing any special events firing. What should I be looking for? You can spoiler it if you think it's necessary.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Clayren posted:

Just tried it now and the save seems to work fine, but I'm not seeing any special events firing. What should I be looking for? You can spoiler it if you think it's necessary.

Russian Atomicist invasion in 2770

Japanese Shinto invasion in 2740

We might be a bit past them.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

Russian Atomicist invasion in 2770

Japanese Shinto invasion in 2740

We might be a bit past them.

Yeah we are, but that just means more to look forward to the next time around, since I doubt we'll cover the whole map before the game ends.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

The Russians definitely should get a communist religion, Marx is already Satan to the Consumerists, so the Russians being motivated by their "ancient histories" of the evil called Capitalism in America and how they must destroy it.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Jack2142 posted:

The Russians definitely should get a communist religion, Marx is already Satan to the Consumerists, so the Russians being motivated by their "ancient histories" of the evil called Capitalism in America and how they must destroy it.

Atomicist is just a placeholder for now when it comes to the Russians.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

I gathered that although you could go different directions with them easily, hell they could just be Orthodox Christians since thats already in the game.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

They worship a female deity called "The Motherland". The priests wear tracksuits.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Clayren posted:

They worship a female deity called "The Motherland". The priests wear tracksuits.

And her consort, General Winter, whose son is The Bear.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

Baba Yagists. Pure matriarchy, men can't inherit but can hold offices.

Cialis Railman
Apr 20, 2007

Clayren posted:

Traditional Russian ritual dance.

LordGugs
Oct 16, 2012

NewMars posted:

So, I've taken issue with the mods lack of holy orders for reformed pagans and decided to start fixing it. Timg'd for huge and the slight grammatical errors have already been fixed.

Rust Cultists:

Revelationists:

Edit: Also, the head of the midwestern brotherhood now always starts with a firearm and the head of the burning sword is now always a zealous mastermind theologian.

Badass, is this going into the next version of After the end, or is this just a personal fix.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

LordGugs posted:

Badass, is this going into the next version of After the end, or is this just a personal fix.

They're personal, just for now, but I'm trying to get them in.

Incidentally, I also made the libertarian's First Knightly Order of Our Lady Liberty into an actual cavalry-based holy order as well as a religious head. Also: that bit about the Valleyean component being small is not just flavor text. The founder of the Midwestern brotherhood is always Valleyan, but his successors will be Rostmann.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jul 10, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Clay I hope you realize that you're not allowed to end this without forming an Empire at the expense of the Confederacy and Redcoats.

Also I didn't play much of AtE, is there any kind of Indiaesque ability or planned ability to create a Super Empire if you reconquer all of Mexico, the US or Canada?

E: actually with the map unfinished I guess it logically can't CURRENTLY be in the game but if it was in planning that'd be cool.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

I hope the AtE devs keep adding religions to the game. I'd love to see their spin on LaVeyan satanists, scientologists, branch Davidian or the nation of Islam, for instance.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

TomViolence posted:

I hope the AtE devs keep adding religions to the game. I'd love to see their spin on LaVeyan satanists, scientologists, branch Davidian or the nation of Islam, for instance.

Satanists are already part of the occultists, who are very broadly satanic, lovecraftian and otherwise occult. Scientology is part of the californian cetics (no l) as well. Also, the map is complete, because the github is the latest version, not the mediafire or similar. It doesn't look likely, precluding overseas invaders, as the entire continent is full and many of it's religions lack unique mechanics. There's also a heresy that believes judgement day already came and went for one of the christian groups already, for the branch davidians.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Clayren posted:

Such intrigue plagues the realm when it is at peace. Without an external focus the court turns inwards and then upon itself. Seeking to alleviate the turmoil of peace, Petra looks north for a target. She finds it in the ailing Kingdom of Gotham and in 2852 declares a holy war for Long Island.

Nope nope nope nope nope.
This cannot be a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Please tell me there are batman events.

Also:

people posted:

Sure Man

This is the one reference I don't get, could someone please explain it.

• Locked thread