Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
It's ok to talk about your own posting. For example I am a bad poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

davecrazy posted:

It's ok to talk about your own posting. For example I am a bad poster.

I am a bad poster as well, but I like to think that I am at least interesting sometimes! Plus I hope you all can at least laugh at me, even if you won't laugh with me.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Here's a bunch of Ed Hochuli calling fouls on logical fallacy image macros because anything is better than metaposting

http://imgur.com/a/QAMU0#GArQrtB

Also there are no bad posters, we are all perfect, just as God made us. Amen.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Here's a bunch of Ed Hochuli calling fouls on logical fallacy image macros because anything is better than metaposting

http://imgur.com/a/QAMU0#GArQrtB

These rule, thank you.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

In a charming comment, SF running back Jarryd Hayne, former rugby star, tweeted 'Jews killed Jesus,' representing only a minor 50 year setback to Nostra Aetate.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm loving great at the posting biz

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I thought it'd been too long since something loving stupid happened to this franchise.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I thought it'd been too long since something loving stupid happened to this franchise.

This but unironically

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Eifert Posting posted:

I can think of like ten posters I would gladly trade for Pop Dog. I won't say who because I'm a gentleman.
Spill it

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Spoeank posted:

You make a good point, Spoeank. I will forgive Chiche for his bad posting as long as he pledges to improve

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:ughh:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

My posts are not meant to be funny.

Mission successful.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
God isn't real and everyone shits themselves when they die.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's Satan leaving our bodies as we fill with Christ's love.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Its Miller Time posted:

In a charming comment, SF running back Jarryd Hayne, former rugby star, tweeted 'Jews killed Jesus,' representing only a minor 50 year setback to Nostra Aetate.

He's not wrong.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Not if you die after the day of your colonoscopy :eng101:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

That's Satan leaving our bodies as we fill with Christ's love.

:laffo:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

My goal in life is to not poo poo myself when I die.

So far so good.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

You make a good point, Spoeank. I will forgive Chiche for his bad posting as long as he pledges to improve

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Asexuality is the only -ality

-Russell WIlson

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Asexuality is the only -ality

-Russell WIlson

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Also Jesus needed to die to fulfill the prophecy you numbskull, read a book. Like the Bible for instance.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day and all of my blessings.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Also Jesus needed to die to fulfill the prophecy you numbskull, read a book. Like the Bible for instance.

Seems like it rips off Harry Potter

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I might be confusing this with the Matrix

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Football. Discuss

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Metapod posted:

Football. Discuss

Honestly? Not a fan.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
http://socalledfantasyexperts.com/aging-curve-nfl-offensive-players-every-single-position/

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Honestly I enjoy trolling other people's tailgates at games.

Just act like you've know them forever. Talk about the team. Maybe steal some food / beer. Hit up any women they are with.

Then sneak quietly into the day / night.

It's the loving best.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I was just reading about how Ballers (the new HBO show) is pissing off the NFL because they feature actual teams and jerseys and such. Its legal to do without permission, so long as you are using the logo as intended (like in a game, while training, practicing, etc.). I am hoping they take the extra step though of showing players in Redskins jerseys snorting blow while firing guns randomly into the air on a yacht. With the Redskins trademark cancelled, or set to be cancelled, I can only imagine how pissed the NFL would be and for once powerless to stop it.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ballers is good and accurate

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Ross Angeles posted:

This is equally true.

Oh good. Smith is on the back end of his career, if this is anything to go by. Good. Good to know.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Its Miller Time posted:

Now there's some good posting, we should all take an example from Mr. Jarryd Hayne.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Ballers is good and accurate

Yeah, that's why the NFL hates it.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

Football. Discuss

I am seeing :boom: tonight in the Meadowlands, a venue that also hosts football games. I will be an ambassador of TFF's goodwill.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

AKMoose posted:

I am seeing :boom: tonight in the Meadowlands, a venue that also hosts football games. I will be an ambassador of TFF's goodwill.

Have fun!

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Whatever floats your musical boat my friend!

But why are you seeing Tay Swift?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

A Man and his dog posted:

Whatever floats your musical boat my friend!

But why are you seeing Tay Swift?

TFF peer pressure.

• Locked thread