Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Acne Rain posted:

tara strong doesn't do live action she is a Voice Actor

She's blonde, short, and has the um, equipment. I'm not asking for Shakespeare here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm of the opinion that Harley is the most transparent tactic to steer nerd penis into the theater.

And wow look at you guys go

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Toadvine posted:

I'm of the opinion that Harley is the most transparent tactic to steer nerd penis into the theater.

:getout:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
So we're the patsies

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

Harley is the single biggest turn off to me about the movie, and let the record show that I am among the most prominent cheesecake fans in GBS.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Germstore posted:

nah, son, goons got hella bad 'pinions

Yeah, tons of them loved Snowpiercer. Still, just cause goons don't like something doesn't make that thing good. This movie looks legit awful.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I've never seen someone with such pronounced eye sockets.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Toadvine posted:

I've literally seen her titties in the wolf of wall street so yea not so much

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

vyst posted:

I've literally seen her titties in the wolf of wall street so yea not so much

Not so much it's not dudebait? Or not so much you don't want to see the breasts and rear end again in this movie?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

Not so much it's not dudebait? Or not so much you don't want to see the breasts and rear end again in this movie?

Would rather see Tara Strong's. She has some nice tiddies.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
harley was the only interesting part of the trailer though and the only "sexy" thing she did was lick that bar which was mostly just gross

Well the goathead and pandahead were fun too

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

harley was the only interesting part of the trailer though and the only "sexy" thing she did was lick that bar which was mostly just gross

Well the goathead and pandahead were fun too

She made a shotgun pumping noise with a baseball bat. That was a little sexual.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
poo poo i just watched it again and there are goons dressed in massive eyeball costumes firing machineguns at people. That's paper mache batman, goatman, pandaman and eyeballmen confirmed now. Gotta be the jokers

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Applewhite posted:

Harley is the single biggest turn off to me about the movie, and let the record show that I am among the most prominent cheesecake fans in GBS.

Yeah it's a travesty that they shoehorned in a newish popular character and passed over classic Suicide Squad members like Sportsmaster or Clock King or Big Sir (whose super power is that he's literally a giant retard)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah it's a travesty that they shoehorned in a newish popular character and passed over classic Suicide Squad members like Sportsmaster or Clock King or Big Sir (whose super power is that he's literally a giant retard)

Sportsmaster would have been a better choice, IMO.
Would watch a superhero movie where a guy throws a football straight through another guy.

Fiberoptic Fable
Sep 6, 2011
Hell Gem
I wish i had a blonde sexy girlfriend, who licks the furniture all the time.

No really. :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they should have included hammerheadsharkman

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Zzulu posted:

poo poo i just watched it again and there are goons dressed in massive eyeball costumes firing machineguns at people. That's paper mache batman, goatman, pandaman and eyeballmen confirmed now. Gotta be the jokers

or maybe waller is having them exterminate an evil furry convention (the eyeballs are some special snowflake fursona)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Applewhite posted:

Sportsmaster would have been a better choice, IMO.
Would watch a superhero movie where a guy throws a football straight through another guy.

Sportsmaster is loving amazing.

He wears a hankie over his face and he will fly fish you to death and then escape on his rocket skis

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I had literally never heard of Suicide Squad before this movie became a thing

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

ElGroucho posted:

I had literally never heard of Suicide Squad before this movie became a thing

is it unusual for there to be comics you have not heard of

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

He wears a hankie over his face and he will fly fish you to death and then escape on his rocket skis

How did he conceal the basket and rod???

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Is Suicide Squad work release the reason everyone always gets out of Arkham?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Acne Rain posted:

is it unusual for there to be comics you have not heard of

I used to collect them when I was a lovely little kid. Like I had 30 issues of ROM: Spaceknight and most of Firestorm. If I haven't heard of a comic thing at all, I don't think that bodes well.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If anything, it bodes ill.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

If anything, it bodes ill.

Things are grave, indeed

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I loving love dumb comicbook stuff like this, it's like they realised that comics are inherently stupid and just went all out.

Please tell me there are plenty more hilariously daft comicbook characters like this. :allears:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

88h88 posted:

Please tell me there are plenty more hilariously daft comicbook characters like this. :allears:

Unfortunately no. All other comic book characters are pretty serious and realistic.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

88h88 posted:

I loving love dumb comicbook stuff like this, it's like they realised that comics are inherently stupid and just went all out.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Condiment_King

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar_Man

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Why would you name your kid Dufus P. Ratchett

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Kite_Man

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zzulu posted:

I think that's a reference to Orb:

There's also a Ruby Thursday:

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jul 15, 2015

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Polka-Dot_Man

Fiberoptic Fable
Sep 6, 2011
Hell Gem
Was it Marvel or DC, that had a guy snorting Cocaine fuel his superpower?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Solemn Lemons posted:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Snowflame_%28New_Earth%29

quote:

I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

Why would you name your kid Dufus P. Ratchett

why not? :colbert:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Zzulu posted:

they should have included hammerheadsharkman

Uh wow dude his name is king shark stop being so uncool

If you guys hate harley you'll love this movie because it's all about her.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Solemn Lemons posted:

Dr Rockso?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
the only thing I feel strongly about in batman v. superman is that for the first time in my life I find ben affleck handsome. he looks good with gray.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjVY4DD2Wog

lol this looks like a venture bros villain.

• Locked thread