Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Please print out and keep this handy guide for future reference

did someone seriously bring out the paper bag test in this thread. for fucks sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Young Freud posted:

How about her laughing at Brett Ratner's shrimp dick when she went on a date with him?

Ratner was born and raised in Miami Beach, Florida, the son of Marsha Pratts (remarried), a socialite, and Ronald Ratner.[4] He grew up in a "middle-class Jewish family".[5] His father was the son of a wealthy Miami businessman.

what is it with Jews and public masturbation

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

i wonder who was blessed by allah and given the opportunity to lube up a hairy hugh jackman to fit into the leather outfits

Someone out there has the best job in the world.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Huge Jacked Man is 46 years old

Lookin real good. It is good to be a man cuz you can look super good well into your 40s and beyond these days

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

how did Fassbender's enormous penis fit into the 2 sizes too small costume?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This thread is now about Male Body Appreciation (no homo) (okay a little homo :gay:)

Michael Fassbender isn't as big as Hugh Jacked Man but he's still really hot

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this mouse comic is pretty good thank you for recommending it, thread about how lovely superhero movies are

btw lmao antman is proof positive they're doing way too many of these things and marvel's already shot more niche character movies that havent been released yet

e: 300 is Magic Mike BC. p cool how they created something entirely to help in-the-closet nerds discover their true sexuality

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if i were to have hot gay experiences with anyone then id want it to be either hugh jackman or michael fassbender

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just sayin

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
The coolest thing about Hugh is we have a constant filmography from the time he was in X-Men all the way to current. you can watch him become this awesome physical specimen. I'm sad he won't be Wolverine anymore because I feel like he's going to let the physique go.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

shiksa posted:

btw lmao antman is proof positive they're doing way too many of these things and marvel's already shot more niche character movies that havent been released yet

Marvel has a bunch of movies planned and has started casting for Doctor Strange and is currently filming Captain America 3: Civil War, but that's it. Just because they've made plans and picked tentative release dates doesn't mean that they've shot entire movies that they're sitting on to release two or three years down the road.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Zzulu posted:

if i were to have hot gay experiences with anyone then id want it to be either hugh jackman or michael fassbender

Not sure about Fassbinder, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jackman was gay since he does a lot of musical theater, so you might have a chance there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vtonEFBeZk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Proposition Joe posted:

Marvel has a bunch of movies planned and has started casting for Doctor Strange and is currently filming Captain America 3: Civil War, but that's it. Just because they've made plans and picked tentative release dates doesn't mean that they've shot entire movies that they're sitting on to release two or three years down the road.

i thought doctor strange was coming out earlier in 2016 i guess. either way if they havent started shooting that they're probably a month or two away

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

shiksa posted:

i thought doctor strange was coming out earlier in 2016 i guess. either way if they havent started shooting that they're probably a month or two away

I really, really wish they had gotten Joaquin Phoenix instead of Benedict Cumberbatch

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Zzulu posted:

This thread is now about Male Body Appreciation (no homo) (okay a little homo :gay:)

Michael Fassbender isn't as big as Hugh Jacked Man but he's still really hot

he's also a wifebeater

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The Tao Jones posted:

I really, really wish they had gotten Joaquin Phoenix instead of Benedict Cumberbatch

I was really hoping for the guy who does the voice of Dr Orpheus

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Tao Jones posted:

I'm holding out hope that he'll die before filming begins.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

boom boom boom posted:

I'm holding out hope that he'll die before filming begins.

he will never die, he will just continue polluting nerd media with his terrible terrible face

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Troposphere posted:

he will never die, he will just continue polluting nerd media with his terrible terrible face

Yeeeeeeeeeees

I thought I was the only one that thinks he's kind of a poo poo actor

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
He's good in Sherlock, but it doesn't really translate to any character without crippling autism.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Troposphere posted:

he's just another reminder that the UK has really hideous celebs.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Troposphere posted:

he's also a wifebeater

oh eat a cock why don't you

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dapper Dan posted:

did someone seriously bring out the paper bag test in this thread. for fucks sake

Nope

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ElGroucho posted:

Yeeeeeeeeeees

I thought I was the only one that thinks he's kind of a poo poo actor

I liked how in Star Trek 2 he decided to communicate that Khan was a superior Eugenic person just by having really good posture at all times

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

I liked how in Star Trek 2 he decided to communicate that Khan was a superior Eugenic person just by having really good posture at all times

well it wasnt in his fuckin face

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

harley quinn looks hot I wanna f**k her

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Can Olivia Munn do Psylocke's trademark spine twisting boobs-back pose?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

BottledBodhisvata posted:

oh eat a cock why don't you

sorry, alleged wifebeater

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

Huge Jacked Man is 46 years old

Lookin real good. It is good to be a man cuz you can look super good well into your 40s and beyond these days

I would worship him.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Say Nothing posted:

do i even want to know who blue spaghetti old lady robot behind psylocke's rear end is

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Her name is Danger and she's a mutant room.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Say Nothing posted:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Acne Rain posted:

do i even want to know who blue spaghetti old lady robot behind psylocke's rear end is

The X-men's gym became sentient, and now it's an ugly robot that people insist on including in X-Men comics, even though the character is an incredibly stupid idea

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
the panel made it look she's coming to stick her long probe fingers in psylocke's butt

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

The X-men's gym became sentient, and now it's an ugly robot that people insist on including in X-Men comics, even though the character is an incredibly stupid idea

I both loving hate and love comics.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

boom boom boom posted:

It sounds stupid when you put it like that.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Germstore posted:

It sounds stupid when you put it like that.

Also, Professor X knew she was sentient, but kept her trapped for years so they could still have this great techno-gym.

Everything about Danger is retarded

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

Also, Professor X knew she was sentient, but kept her trapped for years so they could still have this great techno-gym.

Everything about Danger is retarded

professor X has been dead for a decade

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

professor X has been dead for a decade

While working to install the Shi'ar technology one night, the Danger Room spoke to Professor Xavier and asked, "Where am I?". Realizing that the Danger Room had mutated and become alive, but still needing to train his X-Men, Professor Xavier made the choice to ignore and hide the life-form from his X-Men. Every destruction of the mansion led to a rebuilding, and usually upgrading, of the Danger Room.

After Kuan-Yin Xorn impersonated Magneto and destroyed the mansion, Beast rebuilt the sub-basement, but was unaware of the sentient life within the Danger Room. The Danger Room began to control other machines, in an attempt to gain a body. After sending an Omega Sentinel to battle the X-Men, the Danger Room convinced a student at the school, Wing, to commit suicide, which resulted in the breaking of its prime directive and the physical manifestation of the being named "Danger", taking on a female appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

While working to install the Shi'ar technology one night, the Danger Room spoke to Professor Xavier and asked, "Where am I?". Realizing that the Danger Room had mutated and become alive, but still needing to train his X-Men, Professor Xavier made the choice to ignore and hide the life-form from his X-Men. Every destruction of the mansion led to a rebuilding, and usually upgrading, of the Danger Room.

After Kuan-Yin Xorn impersonated Magneto and destroyed the mansion, Beast rebuilt the sub-basement, but was unaware of the sentient life within the Danger Room. The Danger Room began to control other machines, in an attempt to gain a body. After sending an Omega Sentinel to battle the X-Men, the Danger Room convinced a student at the school, Wing, to commit suicide, which resulted in the breaking of its prime directive and the physical manifestation of the being named "Danger", taking on a female appearance.

Your a dork.

• Locked thread