Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stitch be back in to work the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 8.93%
No 19 33.93%
If he does I hope he brings my dad back from buying cigarettes 32 57.14%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Miller is landing some really clean shots but they don't look as powerful as if he threw them in the first.

haha facepunched mid ali-shuffle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I had Miller winning the first two, but they were both close and that takedown probably lost him the third and may have lost him the fight, depending on how blind the judges are for this one

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
castillo won the second, imo

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Castillo 2-1 with that last TD? :shrug:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Close fight. Miller should probably take it though

We've had two fights in a row where kicks to the arm have had noticeable effects.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
30-27 miller to 29-28 castillo is fair enough i guess

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Miller wasn't even using his left arm to homie hug. poo poo's jacked.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Castillo kicked out of TAM for wearing a jacket when the opportunity to stay shirtless is there.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Cool, Castillo gets to cry and talk about prison again

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Just tuning in, did I miss anything cool?

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Wait, Tom Lawlor is still fighting?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
wheres lawlor been

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

argondamn posted:

Just tuning in, did I miss anything cool?

Are you the judges?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Pretty solid fight, i gave miller the 2nd but couldve gone either way imo. Miller took a little bit to find his range and the gaps in castillos footwork but he was a little too tired to capitalize. Amd every time he took a rest for a split second he was getting kicked

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

vainman posted:

Are you the judges?

:lol:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bundt Cake posted:

wheres lawlor been

In his last fight he tore every ligament in his knee and kept fighting to sub his opponent, so he had to take a shitload of time to rehab

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Villantes last two fights have been FOTN and Lawlor is tough so this could be a fun and cool one, or Lawlor could hurt his knee

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

manyak posted:

Pretty solid fight, i gave miller the 2nd but couldve gone either way imo. Miller took a little bit to find his range and the gaps in castillos footwork but he was a little too tired to capitalize. Amd every time he took a rest for a split second he was getting kicked

Yeah that's kinda how I saw it, he was beating up Castillo's leg all through the second but having to keep chasing and turning to nullify Castillo's angles really tired him out

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I like Lawlor and hope he wins, but 2 years of ring rust, going up a weight class and coming in two pounds light doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Villantes is with Weidman and crew right?

e: yup

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Lawlor is just outsized. He cannot get inside enough and Villante made his leg really pay for it. Cutting weight sucks, but he should have considered returning at his normal weight class.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

vainman posted:

Are you the judges?
:laugh:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

squarerandom posted:

Villantes is with Weidman and crew right?

e: yup

Yeah. I was sitting right by his family at the Rockhold-Machida card in Newark and will never forget him after hearing like 20 middle aged ladies shrieking GIAN GIAN GIAN for over half an hour.

God drat that knockout. Good for Lawlor

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Never mind Tom Lawlor rules

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Wow

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
hahahahah holy poo poo

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
YEAAAAH TOMMY :haw:

Now please retire and do Observer Radio with Dave forever. :ohdear:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That punch was so good IT WAS FILTHY

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
FILTHY TOM DON'T PLAY

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That was not out of nowhere. Lawlor was landing that punch the whole fight.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
goddamn i was just thinking "gently caress lawyer, that right hook is so predictable"

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Jota posted:

Yeah. I was sitting right by his family at the Rockhold-Machida card in Newark and will never forget him after hearing like 20 middle aged ladies shrieking GIAN GIAN GIAN for over half an hour.

God drat that knockout. Good for Lawlor

Now you can relive that shriek again as they cry for him!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
FILTHY THOMAS! :krad:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
unbelieveably sick. filthy tom owns

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
nice

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.
Yaaaayyy Filthy Tom!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

fatherdog posted:

I like Lawlor and hope he wins, but 2 years of ring rust, going up a weight class and coming in two pounds light doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Coming from a much less informed position I felt the same, but goddamn that owned

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Nothing like a fighter protesting a stoppage whilst falling all over the place unable to stand.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
gently caress, that was a beautiful shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Lawlor is just outsized. He cannot get inside enough and Villante made his leg really pay for it. Cutting weight sucks, but he should have considered returning at his normal weight class.

In Light Heavyweight inside position comes to you!

• Locked thread