Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Kylo Ren posted:

Asperger's/High Functioning Autism/OCD. Below average height, black but not "urban" or "swagged out". If I had been introduced to red pill philosophy at a younger age I would not be here now. I would have looks maxed after high school, and realized the importance of a solid social circle. Now it's too late. Every one I grew up with that could be called a friend is entering their careers, married/long term relationshiped with kids. When it's all said and done I spend less money here than the average America guy taking out women on "dates". I know guys that are gamers who spend thousands of dollars on games and merchandise a year and theirs nothing with it because it's their choice. This is my choice. Also notice how men are shamed for spending money on their hobbies, but spending lots of money on a women is "being a gentlemen".

It's a bad choice. Make better choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Kumo posted:

wait, wait so a bunch of holy wood celebrities are condemning women for making a living by selling sex?

loving lol

Roseanne said it best "They (Hollywood actresses) can't wait to get on their knees and suck dick". Hollywood is one big casting couch, look at all the leaked info about Harvey Weinstein, or the Bryan Singer pedo documentary. It's disgusting that these "feminist" will tounge Harvey Weinstein's rear end in a top hat for a role, but shame other actresses for doing nude scenes, or allowing themselves to be viewed as sex objects.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Most prostitutes don't choose to be prostitutes like actresses choose to act. Although I guess you could make a case for actor kids who have stage parents that force them to act, but even that is better than being kidnapped when you are a preteen, brought to whatever country you're oval office is needed and forced to gently caress filthy perverts for the rest of your life.

frankly i still have more respect for prostitutes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kylo Ren posted:

Asperger's/High Functioning Autism/OCD. Below average height, black but not "urban" or "swagged out". If I had been introduced to red pill philosophy at a younger age I would not be here now. I would have looks maxed after high school, and realized the importance of a solid social circle. Now it's too late. Every one I grew up with that could be called a friend is entering their careers, married/long term relationshiped with kids. When it's all said and done I spend less money here than the average America guy taking out women on "dates". I know guys that are gamers who spend thousands of dollars on games and merchandise a year and theirs nothing with it because it's their choice. This is my choice. Also notice how men are shamed for spending money on their hobbies, but spending lots of money on a women is "being a gentlemen".

might want to look into getting swagged out, bro. the incel life is a tough one, ask my friend elliot oh wait you cant

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Jon Pop, I have a question about the sexual marketplace or whatever it's called: What the gently caress is wrong with you? What specific mental illness do you have that makes you keep buying accounts here to post this poo poo? It's loving weird dude.

i assume he has some sort of scammy way to get accounts, just like kyoon, vilepilot, etc.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

In quotes because what you think are dates aren't dates, they are "dates" which is another expensive way the zeitgeist has tricked you into trying to love another human being which is STUPID and so are YOU if you let the chemicals in your brain win. This guy get it, he's risen above his lizard brain like a level 120 druid with maxed Perception and Wisdom and now just lets his lizard dick have its carnal fun whenever he can afford it. A lone wolf laughing at all the sheep.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Kylo Ren posted:

Roseanne said it best "They (Hollywood actresses) can't wait to get on their knees and suck dick". Hollywood is one big casting couch, look at all the leaked info about Harvey Weinstein, or the Bryan Singer pedo documentary. It's disgusting that these "feminist" will tounge Harvey Weinstein's rear end in a top hat for a role, but shame other actresses for doing nude scenes, or allowing themselves to be viewed as sex objects.

You should just spend your money and drugs and get in the habit of hanging out with junkies. You get to bang the junkie women because you're the guy with the drugs and also you get to do drugs, more bang for your buck if you ask me

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Pot Of Shoe posted:

In quotes because what you think are dates aren't dates, they are "dates" which is another expensive way the zeitgeist has tricked you into trying to love another human being which is STUPID and so are YOU if you let the chemicals in your brain win. This guy get it, he's risen above his lizard brain like a level 120 druid with maxed Perception and Wisdom and now just lets his lizard dick have its carnal fun whenever he can afford it. A lone wolf laughing at all the sheep.

No. I know real dates exists. It's how my father met my mother and got her to marry him and conceive me(unfortunately). I'm referring to serial daters. Guys who are still blue pilled and think the way to a woman's heart is to take her out to fancy restaurants, daily adult activities, and lavishing her with gifts.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Anyone who is against legalizing prostitution and regulating and taxing the gently caress out of it is a literal retard.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Oh word?

Oh word!?!?!?

I don't understand this response.

Kylo Ren posted:

. I would have looks maxed after high school,

What did you dump your stats in instead? Can't you respec?

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Pitdragon posted:

You should just spend your money and drugs and get in the habit of hanging out with junkies. You get to bang the junkie women because you're the guy with the drugs and also you get to do drugs, more bang for your buck if you ask me

I have legit thought of running street dealer game, but I am too high inhibition to do it. Also, the older I get the less tolerance I have for drugs. I used to be able to smoke weed daily, and even add coke and every now and than. Now I cant take three hits before I start getting really nervous and scared. The last time I smoked I had a panic attack, and almost crashed my car into an orange grove. Looking back I wish had tried it in my late teens/early twenties. I could have made some real friends, had some real relationships, and would probably have kids by now.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Kylo Ren posted:

I have legit thought of running street dealer game, but I am too high inhibition to do it. Also, the older I get the less tolerance I have for drugs. I used to be able to smoke weed daily, and even add coke and every now and than. Now I cant take three hits before I start getting really nervous and scared. The last time I smoked I had a panic attack, and almost crashed my car into an orange grove. Looking back I wish had tried it in my late teens/early twenties. I could have made some real friends, had some real relationships, and would probably have kids by now.

Pussy

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Take it to EN you unimaginable gently caress up.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ocean Book posted:

I don't understand this response.

I assume this is a video game reference? Well instead of looks maxing I became an emotional eater, who worked during the day, and hung out in crack apartments by night getting high and having dangerous unprotected sex with street whores. It's really a miracle that I don't have AIDS, HEP C, or any of that bad poo poo. Believe it or not I was still blue pilled back than, and actually fell in love with a street whore.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kylo Ren posted:

I could have made some real friends, had some real relationships, and would probably have kids by now.

phew well thank god we dodged that bullet

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Ocean Book posted:

+10 to misogyny, +8 to Envy and + 7 to Self-Loathing

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Jon pop - The 'I could have made my life good but I didn't and now I'm trapped in a bad life forever' mindset isn't helping you. I know you might reply that it is a realistic assessment (maybe it is, maybe it isn't), but either way a positive outlook will help you more than a negative one no matter which is realistic.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
he's run through all the scenarios though???

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ocean Book posted:

The 'I could have made my life good but I didn't and now I'm trapped in a bad life forever' mindset isn't helping you. I know you might reply that it is a realistic assessment (maybe it is, maybe it isn't), but either way a positive outlook will help you more than a negative one no matter which is realistic.

I agree that a positive outlook feels better, but due to my aspieness I take everything at face value and am very logical when it comes to certain things. I can't sit here and pretend like a don't have a mountain of problems that will prevent me from being financially independent, married, and a father. I can't imagine the kind of person that would want to be my friend, or the women that would willingly bear my child.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
How do you reconcile being full of nothing but regrets with the belief that THIS time you have it all figured out?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Ocean Book posted:

Jon pop - The 'I could have made my life good but I didn't and now I'm trapped in a bad life forever' mindset isn't helping you. I know you might reply that it is a realistic assessment (maybe it is, maybe it isn't), but either way a positive outlook will help you more than a negative one no matter which is realistic.

Much easier to live a life ruled by fear and insecurity than to risk failure by trying to change!

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Kylo Ren posted:

Prostitution is like drugs. They should be legal, because a consenting adult has a right to sell their body, or smoke/snort/inject drugs. But neither vices contribute anything positive to society, and are very damaging in my opinion. People use drugs to escape reality instead of confronting their own reality and making it something that they want to experience. Men use prostitutes to cheat on their wives, which challenges the integrity of marriage in the US, or they are men who are socially and mental broken to the point where interacting with women or trying to court them will only end in tears. Men who are cheating on their wives should be shamed and penalized. Men who are unable to find a regular mate, should be given therapy, social etiquette class's, and maybe a stipend depending on the severity of their social illness. The only thing that bugs me about this is that women like Lena Dunham pretend to care about trafficking victims, but she really doesn't. The reason women like her, and others despise prostitution is because it takes away men who would otherwise spend money, time, and resources on them in some futile attempt to get laid.

source your quotes

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Way more people are forced into doing garment work or agriculture than sex work, but if you were to suggest banning buying clothes or food to stop that problem you would be considered a maniac.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Borneo Jimmy posted:

Way more people are forced into doing garment work or agriculture than sex work, but if you were to suggest banning buying clothes or food to stop that problem you would be considered a maniac.

Shut the gently caress up. This thread is bigger than you now, boy.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

is lena dunham the stupid dude on comedy central who has those talking puppets and one of them is an arab puppet and the other one is the skeeleton puppet because if so gently caress YOU LENA DUNHAM YOU'RE NOT FUCKLING FUNNY

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Kylo Ren posted:

I agree that a positive outlook feels better, but due to my aspieness I take everything at face value and am very logical when it comes to certain things. I can't sit here and pretend like a don't have a mountain of problems that will prevent me from being financially independent, married, and a father. I can't imagine the kind of person that would want to be my friend, or the women that would willingly bear my child.

Again, your 'logical' assessment isn't necessarily correct. An alternative explanation is that your problems are solvable but you have low self-efficacy and don't realize you are capable of making improvements that actually are possible because you do not notice or believe in them.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Otacon posted:

is lena dunham the stupid dude on comedy central who has those talking puppets and one of them is an arab puppet and the other one is the skeeleton puppet because if so gently caress YOU LENA DUNHAM YOU'RE NOT FUCKLING FUNNY

no she has one of those shows that excuses itself for not being funny or having a good plotline by calling itself a "dramedy"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Kylo Ren posted:

No. I know real dates exists. It's how my father met my mother and got her to marry him and conceive me(unfortunately). I'm referring to serial daters. Guys who are still blue pilled and think the way to a woman's heart is to take her out to fancy restaurants, daily adult activities, and lavishing her with gifts.
the part of you thats missing is the part that other men use to determine whether or not a woman genuinely wants to have sex with them, and then stops pursuing her if she doesnt.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

shiksa posted:

no she has one of those shows that excuses itself for not being funny or having a good plotline by calling itself a "dramedy"

thats stupid, why would anyone watch it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Otacon posted:

thats stupid, why would anyone watch it

its a cultural touchstone, obv

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Borneo Jimmy posted:

So that makes forcing people into prostitution ok? Because not enough people are giving up wearing Nikes?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
long poop

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kylo Ren posted:

yes drugs are the answer

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

LegoPirateNinja posted:

the part of you thats missing is the part that other men use to determine whether or not a woman genuinely wants to have sex with them, and then stops pursuing her if she doesnt.

Most men are bluepilled and have no idea on the true nature of women. I have heard guys talk about spending close to a stack trying to woo a girl, and not even getting a kiss.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Kylo Ren posted:

Most men are bluepilled and have no idea on the true nature of women. I have heard guys talk about spending close to a stack trying to woo a girl, and not even getting a kiss.

maybe theyre just incredibly unlikable failures of human beings

like, hear me out here, maybe you just suck.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lol if you pay for a woman. Just lol

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

shiksa posted:

maybe theyre just incredibly unlikable failures of human beings

Than why don't these women tell them that upfront and stop accepting gifts, and resources from them? We both know the answer to that question don't we?

shiksa posted:

like, hear me out here, maybe you just suck.

I don't know. I go back and forth. Sometimes I think I am a complete piece of poo poo that deserves to beaten to death in a holding cell after being picked up for soliciting. Other times I think I am just misunderstood and my whole life is a comedy of tragic errors, and I am a victim of third wave feminism, racism, and internet addiction.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The most you should ever spend on a woman without her chipping in is like 2 drinks

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Kylo Ren posted:

there's no way this guy is legit btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Kylo Ren posted:

Than why don't these women tell them that upfront and stop accepting gifts, and resources from them? We both know the answer to that question don't we?

I'll take any motherfuckers money if he GIVE it away! Sheeeeeeeeit

• Locked thread