Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
fyadlife

LegoPirateNinja posted:

were these just regular eggs or old eggs or what and why eggs and not, like, hot dogs or seomthing

and lol if you think an experienced public performer wouldnt destroy some goon on stage
was it a cool hand luke thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I'm not sure which is funnier, that GIF of the shark owning him or the video footage of him glued to his phone.

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

A female hendren

would

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
op: maybe he doesn't like eggs?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Does everyone on this website look like that guy

Jesus

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Does everyone on this website look like that guy

Jesus

post your pic bitch

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

bradzilla posted:

post your pic bitch

Whoa buddy this isn't about me

It's about everyone else

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Uncle Wemus posted:

FYAD had their own admin, DocEvil, who could occasionally do cool admin things like changing the background to a different obnoxious image or tell people how many times they were reported for shitposting in Safe Zone Hugbox threads. But he never really did those two things and instead spent his time posting funny forced memes like "orb dad" and hanging out on Twitter where he could tailor his razor-sharp wit in 140 characters or less with a bunch of daycrew wallflowers and lurkers. In the summer of 2011 he tweeted "eat the eggs" to the lead singer from Smashmouth, a bold move that would spell his doom in FYAD.
Timeline of the Egg Incident

Early June 2011: DocEvil posts some dumb unfunny poo poo on Twitter that culminates in this heartfelt plea for Smashmouth to eat eggs. GBS, being a vile den of cancer, eagerly piles onto the bandwagon.

Late July 2011: After about a month of GBS making GBS threads up Twitter, Facebook, and even calling him at his home (lol), Steve Harwell finally agrees to eat eggs, as long as people donate $10,000 to charity, because as everybody knows, it's irresponsible and highly bigoted to do random silly things without raising money for a worthy cause. GBS, being mostly upper-middle-class white males whose parents pay for their college, happily agrees.

August 2011: After GBS raises $10,000, Steve Harwell gets scared and tries to weasel out of the deal. Finally he ends up asking people to raise even more money ($15,000 extra, lol) so celebrity chef Guy Fieri can come and cook the eggs! Nobody raises the extra money and Fieri still ends up cooking the eggs, possibly because he's a useless failure desperate for fifteen minutes in the spotlight.

Early October 2011: On an overcast, gloomy gray day, about 100 people mill around in front of a trendy gay restaurant. Guy Fieri makes omelets with extra tabasco sauce and disgusting poo poo which nobody can eat. In a masterstroke, Steve Harwell calls DocEvil to come up on stage. Rather than displaying even the slightest bit of personal charisma and/or charm, DocEvil lurches around awkwardly during the entire event, compulsively brushing his hair out of his face like that one goth kid from South Park and nervously clutching his pink iPhone with a death grip, his knees no doubt on the brink of shaking. DocEvil got completely owned by Steve Harwell, a fat washed up lovely rocker, and Guy Fieri, a fat washed up lovely chef, and also the San Jose Shark. Yes, that's right, because he couldn't help but look terrified and picked-upon rather than relaxed, the ex-admin of FYAD got publically made fun of and basically owned by a glorified furry, while the middle-aged washout ex-celebrities end up coming off as generally okay and self-depricating. Eventually some fat dude in the audience eats most of the eggs.

Mid October 2011: FYAD gets wind of the press coverage, featuring photos of their beloved fat admin overloard, and video of what an awkward plump apple-shaped baby-face aspergic trainwreck he is. They basically own the hell out of him and, true to his chickenshit character, DocEvil doesn't even bother showing up in FYAD anymore, instead retreating to the Front-Page Discussion forum for several months before finally gingerly stepping back into YOSPOS, his new "favorite" forum.

December 2011: DocEvil, feeling that perhaps the embarrassment has blown over, gingerly dips his toes into the shark-infested waters of FYAD. He is made fun of and is run out after like three posts. He retreats to YOSPOS, occasionally visiting ED to whine about FYAD.

wow thats really interesting

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Uncle Wemus posted:

FYAD had their own admin, DocEvil, who could occasionally do cool admin things like changing the background to a different obnoxious image or tell people how many times they were reported for shitposting in Safe Zone Hugbox threads. But he never really did those two things and instead spent his time posting funny forced memes like "orb dad" and hanging out on Twitter where he could tailor his razor-sharp wit in 140 characters or less with a bunch of daycrew wallflowers and lurkers. In the summer of 2011 he tweeted "eat the eggs" to the lead singer from Smashmouth, a bold move that would spell his doom in FYAD.
Timeline of the Egg Incident

Early June 2011: DocEvil posts some dumb unfunny poo poo on Twitter that culminates in this heartfelt plea for Smashmouth to eat eggs. GBS, being a vile den of cancer, eagerly piles onto the bandwagon.

Late July 2011: After about a month of GBS making GBS threads up Twitter, Facebook, and even calling him at his home (lol), Steve Harwell finally agrees to eat eggs, as long as people donate $10,000 to charity, because as everybody knows, it's irresponsible and highly bigoted to do random silly things without raising money for a worthy cause. GBS, being mostly upper-middle-class white males whose parents pay for their college, happily agrees.

August 2011: After GBS raises $10,000, Steve Harwell gets scared and tries to weasel out of the deal. Finally he ends up asking people to raise even more money ($15,000 extra, lol) so celebrity chef Guy Fieri can come and cook the eggs! Nobody raises the extra money and Fieri still ends up cooking the eggs, possibly because he's a useless failure desperate for fifteen minutes in the spotlight.

Early October 2011: On an overcast, gloomy gray day, about 100 people mill around in front of a trendy gay restaurant. Guy Fieri makes omelets with extra tabasco sauce and disgusting poo poo which nobody can eat. In a masterstroke, Steve Harwell calls DocEvil to come up on stage. Rather than displaying even the slightest bit of personal charisma and/or charm, DocEvil lurches around awkwardly during the entire event, compulsively brushing his hair out of his face like that one goth kid from South Park and nervously clutching his pink iPhone with a death grip, his knees no doubt on the brink of shaking. DocEvil got completely owned by Steve Harwell, a fat washed up lovely rocker, and Guy Fieri, a fat washed up lovely chef, and also the San Jose Shark. Yes, that's right, because he couldn't help but look terrified and picked-upon rather than relaxed, the ex-admin of FYAD got publically made fun of and basically owned by a glorified furry, while the middle-aged washout ex-celebrities end up coming off as generally okay and self-depricating. Eventually some fat dude in the audience eats most of the eggs.

Mid October 2011: FYAD gets wind of the press coverage, featuring photos of their beloved fat admin overloard, and video of what an awkward plump apple-shaped baby-face aspergic trainwreck he is. They basically own the hell out of him and, true to his chickenshit character, DocEvil doesn't even bother showing up in FYAD anymore, instead retreating to the Front-Page Discussion forum for several months before finally gingerly stepping back into YOSPOS, his new "favorite" forum.

December 2011: DocEvil, feeling that perhaps the embarrassment has blown over, gingerly dips his toes into the shark-infested waters of FYAD. He is made fun of and is run out after like three posts. He retreats to YOSPOS, occasionally visiting ED to whine about FYAD.

same

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Toadvine posted:

Who knew internet prowess doesn't translate well outdoors

Can I invite you to a friendly boxing match?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he made funny posts so i will support him to the bitter end. that's all it takes for me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

His waged war against LF is what ultimately stripped it of anything good and made it a bad place full of major retards so that guy can gently caress himself

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

jon hendren eat the eggs

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I did my own little homage to this where i paid some portly women to dress up like guy feiri and smash mouth and tie me up and throw eggs at my balls for a fortnight

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I did my own little homage to this where i paid some portly women to dress up like guy feiri and smash mouth and tie me up and throw eggs at my balls for a fortnight

wheres the video

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

reddit liker posted:

wheres the video

camera ran out of batteires on day 3 :(

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

camera ran out of batteires on day 3 :(

you're a disappointment

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol he looks like a fussy child at chuck-e-cheese getting scared about his own birthday.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

melt the eggs5

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im the san jose shark ama

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Lol. BTW that's one hell of an OP. Excellent efforts documenting this lil bitch boy.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Dr. David Thorpe in the maroon hoodie

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I was actually the first person to offer money for charity, so in a way, I'm responsible for this mess. True story.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Hatebag posted:

lol he looks like a fussy child at chuck-e-cheese getting scared about his own birthday.

hahahahahah

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
Video if anyone wants to see.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Devil Tweets Proudly: Jon Hendren, Destroyer of Internet Brands and Mayor of 'Weird Twitter'.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Toadvine posted:

Who knew internet prowess doesn't translate well outdoors

Once avatar technology has sufficiently advanced people like this @fart fellow can stay inside as nature intended.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

is that a guy fieri impersonator in the crowd?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
ORBS

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Instead of standing there proudly and smiling for the crowd, he retreats to his "safe space" and buries his head in his phone. Pathetic

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Shirtless, grinning and bespectacled, Jon Hendren answered my questions with the brutal honesty of a man who helped briefly exile a popstar to Alaska.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

me, phoneposting

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i phonepost all the drat time but if im out in public at least I excuse myself to a bathroom or bushes and try not to shitpost in front of people

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
You tweet something as a joke and it catches on. You push it it becomes a meme. Then it manifests like a boil and you're being vilified by two knobs with frosted tips and a shark mascot under a gazebo. God bless the internet.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I still can't decide what's worse, @fart's awkwardness, smashmouth's apparent inability to understand he was being made fun of, or fieri completely loving up goddamn scrambled eggs, a dish a loving child could make

Or maybe smashmouth understood he was being made fun of and decided to do his best to make the whole thing an embarrassing disaster for everyone because he's an enormous baby?

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
hell, i love eggs

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
There's not many people that could have taken that poo poo in their stride tbf

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i take everything in my stride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU