Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I think that most food places when you order something with extra cheese just laugh and say "thanks for the extra dollar, sucker!" and just put the normal amount of cheese.

oh and get this: if you complain about it then they put, like, a sarcastic amount of extra cheese like way too much cheese.

This conspiracy goes all the way to the top obama approved it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i dont like extra cheese

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i dont like extra cheese

who are you working for? who sent you?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
when the cheese is really hot then too much of it makes all the toppings fall off and also you end up gagging on cheese mass

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
yeah but some of the places you order delivery pizza from and the poo poo shows up with bald spots so i would order extra cheese just hoping to be able to do a cheesy comb-over or something.

maybe i should have posted this in first world problems...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pizza look like a nutsack

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
Why not just put your own loving cheese on it when it gets there then you don't have to bitch anymore and you save your dollar

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
finally some practical advice

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

they're the world's most fearsome fighting team~!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
when i was a young lad i went to olive garden for the first time and asked for 'spaghetti with just butter on it' because i refused to eat foods with sauce, they brought me back a bowl of microwaved spaghetti filled to the brim with liquid butter and i just stared at it until i got to go home, thanks for reading my butter story i hope it is similar enough to your cheese story to be relevant

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Thanks extra stout. we cant move on from our pain until we admit that it hurts.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Nobody needs extra cheese. Really you should probably be asking for light cheese.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Strudel Man posted:

Nobody needs extra cheese. Really you should probably be asking for light cheese.

yeah, go spray some more cheeze whiz in your cramhole, fatty

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I always order my pizzas without cheese because I don't like cheese. Literally eating a Hungry Howie's Meat Lovers' with no cheese right now.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
thats not a pizza, its an open-faced sandwich

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

extra stout posted:

when i was a young lad i went to olive garden for the first time and asked for 'spaghetti with just butter on it' because i refused to eat foods with sauce, they brought me back a bowl of microwaved spaghetti filled to the brim with liquid butter and i just stared at it until i got to go home, thanks for reading my butter story i hope it is similar enough to your cheese story to be relevant

did u have any salad or breadstix?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

extra stout posted:

dude now that is some f*cked up Sh*t!!!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
lmao if you don't order double cheese

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

Strudel Man posted:

do you even lift?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tom Collins posted:

do you even lift?

cheese gets heavy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

extra stout posted:

sorry, they put that on the menu for me

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I order 1/2 with my topping of choice, and 1/2 extra cheese. Gives me some variety, plus i can share with a vegetarian.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

proof of concept posted:

they're the world's most fearsome fighting team~!

you can eat tons of pizza without getting fat if you spend all your time running around on rooftops and doing hardcore ninja training

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Also fighting Shredder. That burns up a ton of calories probably

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
If you go to a decent pizza place they know how to make a tasty pizza better than you do so you should really just order what's on the menu and not gently caress around with special orders

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like pizza hut it is good and then they also have the new crust things I really liked the curry one and the ginger one but they dont make either of them anymore ):

dont get the pretzel one it is WAAAAY too salty you will want to die!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AKA Pseudonym posted:

If you go to a decent pizza place they know how to make a tasty pizza better than you do so you should really just order what's on the menu and not gently caress around with special orders

Where I live all of the places have specialty pizzas. What they consider the good ones, or their own.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Food is like loving'
Extra cheese is disgustin'

Yo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

regular cheese is enough cheese, choose better toppings.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Specter posted:

Food is like loving'
Extra cheese is disgustin'

Yo

wrong! it has to do with how much yeast is involved

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Strudel Man posted:

my hangovers strongly disagree with this post

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Network Pesci posted:

I always order my pizzas without cheese because I don't like cheese. Literally eating a Hungry Howie's Meat Lovers' with no cheese right now.

gently caress you

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

wrong! it has to do with how much yeast is involved

The gently caress kind of rhyme is that?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I used to order my pizzas with mayo instead of pizza sauce but recently I switched to miracle whip because its better for you.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
They are putting extra cheese on it, they're just stopping at the point where a normal human would go "woahhh okay, let's stop now before it gets inedible because of all the cheese"

Then they obviously put a ton of cheese on when you stress it because you're a gross fat cheese gobbler who just wants to taste cheese and nothing else

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I ALREADY SAID IM FAT YOU rear end in a top hat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Specter posted:

The gently caress kind of rhyme is that?

a bad one

JiveHonky posted:

ha ha! fatass!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

JiveHonky posted:

The point I'm making is that ordinary humans are incapable of understanding exactly how much cheese is too little or too much to a fat because your parameters are all out of whack.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
but what im trying to say is im fat? not sure why you don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

but what im trying to say is im fat? not sure why you don't get it.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ha ha! fatass!

• Locked thread