Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Salt Fish posted:

I used to order my pizzas with mayo instead of pizza sauce but recently I switched to miracle whip because its better for you.

Nasty. Nasty-rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

extra stout posted:

when i was a young lad i went to olive garden for the first time and asked for 'spaghetti with just butter on it'

lol that your parent(s) actually let you order that

reddit liker posted:

lmao if you don't have heart disease

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

regular cheese is enough cheese, choose better toppings.

this

you can spot people with arrested adult development by whether or not the only pizza they'll eat is plain cheese

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jul 31, 2015

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i prefer my pizza to have pineapple, mushrooms, and olives. that way only i get to eat it, as everyone else is always picky abut one of those ingredients

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
if you want cheese pizza with extra cheese get it from costco

to make up for having no toppings they always put extra cheese and as a result a slice of costco cheese pizza has more calories than the pepperoni or the combo

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

when i was a young lad i went to olive garden for the first time and asked for 'spaghetti with just butter on it' because i refused to eat foods with sauce, they brought me back a bowl of microwaved spaghetti filled to the brim with liquid butter and i just stared at it until i got to go home, thanks for reading my butter story i hope it is similar enough to your cheese story to be relevant

While on the topic of cheese and pasta am I the only person who likes pasta with shredded cheese?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

i prefer my pizza to have pineapple, mushrooms, and olives. that way only i get to eat it, as everyone else is always picky abut one of those ingredients

white pizza with black olives is the best pizza

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

white pizza with black olives is the best pizza

white pizza? you mean this?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

lol
No.
Pizza with no red sauce and lots of garlic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
cheese pie

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
If your pizza has more cheese than this on it youre doing it worng

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
white pizza, no cheese, pineapples, siracha, dip it in ranch/ mayo, yum!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

corpuscollossus posted:

what a lovely sauce crackerbread

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

corpuscollossus posted:

what if we took pizza and made it super faggy and lame?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

what a lovely sauce crackerbread

everytime I seen this there was bread on top too

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If you shove pizza into ur rear end in a top hat you get all the nutrients, but gain no weight.

This is why gay man are so thing.

Happy to help, but I am a "Mouth-eater" not a "Butt-Eater", thus am fat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

If you shove pizza into ur rear end in a top hat you get all the nutrients, but gain no weight.

This is why gay man are so thing.

Happy to help, but I am a "Mouth-eater" not a "Butt-Eater", thus am fat.

will you shove pizza into my butt?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
:911:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

I used to order my pizzas with mayo instead of pizza sauce but recently I switched to miracle whip because its better for you.

Don't bake the mayo. Gross.

But, if you do a no sauce think crust with bacon and then mayo, lettuce and tomato that poo poo up once it is done baking you get a sick blt pizza.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Rutibex posted:

i'm the set of tacky keys and the ice maker. i'm also the skinny guy in the back feeding them for his fetish and the poverty magnets

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
papajohns def. puts extra cheese on when you order it. its like a loving ludicrous amount of cheese. its like biting into a cheese sandwich with some toppings in the middle

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
if they flipped the position of the sauce and cheese people would be bitching about the sauce instead if you think about it, sheep

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

There is always loads of cheese on pizza, why would you want any more cheese than you get on a standard pizza unless you also order like 10 different toppings and they take some cheese away to make room or something

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Tevryr posted:

if they flipped the position of the sauce and cheese people would be bitching about the sauce instead if you think about it, sheep

what, you mean like Chicago-style deep dish?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I think the point of extra cheese is to put stronger flavored cheeses on the pizza that would otherwise clash w toppings. Your asiagos, your provolones, your parmesans, etc

Just heaping more mozzarella on it is suboptimal imo (probably still tasty though :o:)

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
how milquetoast do you have to be to the point that provolone is considered a strong tasting cheese

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Reading comprehension much, fucktard?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
mayonnaise is p good on pizza I can confirm

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
^^^ personally i'd like a mayo, turkey and american cheese pizza. it's way too ethnic for me the italian way

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Reading comprehension much, fucktard?

how stupid a tongue do you have to have to think provolone is remotely as strong tasting as parmesan and asiago

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

The Saurus posted:

^^^ personally i'd like a mayo, turkey and american cheese pizza. it's way too ethnic for me the italian way

how stupid a tongue do you have to have to think provolone is remotely as strong tasting as parmesan and asiago

its sure as gently caress stronger tasting than mozzarella

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you don't like mushrooms on pizza get your babymouth out of my house.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Tomato pie! :corsair:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
why do italian americans love eating fresh, raw, unseasoned mozzarella so much

it literally tastes of nothing you got that right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thats from japan

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

tomato pie is completely different than pizza.

Goldie The Mack
Nov 25, 2005

Go on and stick yo' seff

Network Pesci posted:

I always order my pizzas without cheese because I don't like cheese. Literally eating a Hungry Howie's Meat Lovers' with no cheese right now.

I forgot all about HH! Now I know what I'm getting for dinner tomorrow, but I'll be getting cheese since I'm normal.

Goldie The Mack fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jul 31, 2015

Mahler
Oct 30, 2008

for your consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSAWRdvVCgc

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

The food industry thought they needed to lower fat in Foods. So the milk industry introduced 1% and homo milk. This is a lower calorie choice. But removed fat by-product was used to make cheese, leading to "X-tremely" cheesy food items and added cheese everywhere. Effectively the benefit of low fat milk was just totally overcome by those calories just being put into other food everyone eats. American food advertising can be divided into two categories, things that are cheesy and things that are cold. The latter being for beer and the former being for pizza, burgers, tacos, nachos, chips and other snacks. This isn't necessarily a conspiracy because it's just making use of a bi product.

The real conspiracy is that they lowered fat product in other foods, then replaced it with sugar to make up for the fat-free taste, then have tried to deny and cover up evidence that sugar is harmful. The "calories in, calories out" mantra comes straight from the food industry talking points on things and is unfortunately repeated by some GPs.

Just to give you an idea of the conspiracy and policy of "deny everything", Michelle Obama originally was impassioned about holding companies responsible. A couple meetings with food industry agents and she was literally saying "let's not blame the companies" and they made a deal to remove X amount of calories from the US food supply. It amounted to a few calories per day per person. And the calories largely did not come from removing sugar! Instead they decreased the overall size of a product, removed fibre, fat or whatever. sugar is a sacred cash cow for them and they use tobacco co. era/climate change denialism tactics to lobby against sugar regulation. In fact, sugar production is subsidized, despite its abundance. Kind of like the oil industry.

Thank you for reading

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

JiveHonky posted:

oh and get this: if you complain about it then they put, like, a sarcastic amount of extra cheese like way too much cheese.

FALSE

There is never "way too much cheese."

You are a fake fatty.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

when the cheese is really hot then too much of it makes all the toppings fall off and also you end up gagging on cheese mass

i love gagging on cheese mass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

PleasureKevin posted:

The food industry thought they needed to lower fat in Foods. So the milk industry introduced 1% and homo milk. This is a lower calorie choice. But removed fat by-product was used to make cheese, leading to "X-tremely" cheesy food items and added cheese everywhere. Effectively the benefit of low fat milk was just totally overcome by those calories just being put into other food everyone eats. American food advertising can be divided into two categories, things that are cheesy and things that are cold. The latter being for beer and the former being for pizza, burgers, tacos, nachos, chips and other snacks. This isn't necessarily a conspiracy because it's just making use of a bi product.

The real conspiracy is that they lowered fat product in other foods, then replaced it with sugar to make up for the fat-free taste, then have tried to deny and cover up evidence that sugar is harmful. The "calories in, calories out" mantra comes straight from the food industry talking points on things and is unfortunately repeated by some GPs.

Just to give you an idea of the conspiracy and policy of "deny everything", Michelle Obama originally was impassioned about holding companies responsible. A couple meetings with food industry agents and she was literally saying "let's not blame the companies" and they made a deal to remove X amount of calories from the US food supply. It amounted to a few calories per day per person. And the calories largely did not come from removing sugar! Instead they decreased the overall size of a product, removed fibre, fat or whatever. sugar is a sacred cash cow for them and they use tobacco co. era/climate change denialism tactics to lobby against sugar regulation. In fact, sugar production is subsidized, despite its abundance. Kind of like the oil industry.

Thank you for reading

This, and also add how consumption of fluid milk has been steadily declining for twenty years yet dairy farmers refuse to scale back their operations so they've partnered with pizza companies to push the extra cheese option as a way of keeping dairy consumption up.

• Locked thread