Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:weedass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

getting drunk is like gently caress!!:bang:
but getting high is like ~~fuuuuuuuuuck~~:coolfish:

Matey fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 19, 2015

Speleothing
May 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I like to use balls and ballsack(s).

They're not too heavy, but can still cover a range. Fast to say, and versatile. Plus they're not do widely used so people still react to them

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

Holy poo poo in a chapel Batman, these weak swears suck worse than a bucket full of blood-hosed anal beads. Let's step it up you flaccid cunts!

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
double friend of the family

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh

Leonard Ghostal posted:

double friend of the family

I see your double friend of the family and I raise you a triple friend of the family, gently caress face.

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Fuuuuuuuck, suck a dick!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GotDonuts posted:

Fuuuuuuuck, suck a dick!
You bumped the thread again you shitbird

Goddamnit

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Don't hate me, hate the loving swear thread.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GotDonuts posted:

Don't hate me, hate the loving swear thread.

But you're the fucker who bumps it every day

poo poo that's dedication

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

this thread loving rules

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the weed oval office

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh

CrashCat posted:

But you're the fucker who bumps it every day

poo poo that's dedication

What can I say, I really really love loving swearing god drat it.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

shut the gently caress up

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
THANK YOU ALL U loving IDIOTS FOR GIVING STAR CITIZEN AND DOOBIE $$$. JESUS, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U?!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Matey posted:

shut the gently caress up

let me get you a spoon so you can eat my rear end

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OMGVBFLOL posted:

let me get you a spoon so you can eat my rear end

uhh this is an A and B conversation, you can C your way out of here cockboy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Matey posted:

uhh this is an A and B conversation, you can C your way out of here cockboy

im rubber and your glue, what you say bounces off me and fucks you raw in your pathetic swampy rear end in a top hat

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

im rubber and your glue, what you say bounces off me and fucks you raw in your pathetic swampy rear end in a top hat

Hey wanna go on a date

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

SHITCUNTBOB
Nov 29, 2012

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Aw you guys are so loving cute, why dont you loving pathetic fucks gently caress one loving another and loving get it the gently caress over with, fuckers.

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Fuckity gently caress gently caress, fuckity gently caress gently caress, gently caress is on it's loving way.

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY
The only swear word you'll make me say is nincompoop

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PERKELEEN SAATANAN PERKEL---oh sorry I thought you said Mandatory Swedish

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"gently caress you in the rear end with a steel fist" is possibly my favorite lowtaxism

iirc it was from a front page article from like 2002

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://translate.google.com/?sourc...s%20a%20faggot.

Click the text-to-speech button

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
This thread is full of mongoloid quadroons.

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Less words more loving cursing, pussy rear end bitches!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Creo que debería doblar su más de un banco del parque y follar con su apestoso, el personal gently caress-rock duro hasta que ella está muerta. Utiliza las teclas de rasgar su pequeño cremosa cavidad polla en pedazos. Unte la sangre por toda la cara y el eje. Entonces, usted debe cagar en la boca. Por esto, se le muestras que se encuentra en la posición dominante, y que no se preocupan de una manera u otra sobre su comportamiento. Es la mejor cosa siguiente a puto ruptura, lo que usted debe hacer de inmediato, mientras que usted vote su vida a cinco y dar su culo SIDA. Nuke ella desde la órbita, pero al mismo tiempo, asegurarse de que está usando fuego. Yo soy un gran maricón grasa. Me gusta elegir mi nariz y poner los mocos en mi pene erecto. Me gusta hacer pis a cabo pequeñas varillas de mi moco pene comprimido. Dios es un marica. Dios es un negro. El Señor Dios Jesucristo es un marica sin valor. Mato a todo lo que veo. No puedo dejar de mierda. Me gustaría poder tener relaciones sexuales. Quiero follarte tan malo. Puedo saborear su jugo de la vagina de mierda. Yo soy un negro. Soy un estúpido gordo estúpido puto negro. Dios es maricón de Hitler. No hay tal cosa como un maricón.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
can we say the loving N word in here?

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

F. Horseshit
LF. dang

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

for some reason sometimes what comes out of my mouth is "Cornelius!"

I also am fond of hot piss hot garbage horse garbage horse piss dogshit garbage and last but not least hot piss garbage

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
this is loving bullshit and I ain't telling you dick

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
motherfucking oval office nipples. loving pussy pissing chump pumper sucking on some street meat effluvium. all of those little poo poo slurpin sons of bitches too.

ok i feel better.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nooner posted:

can we say the loving N word in here?

Yeh someone already said nincompoop and didn't get banned.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Well, this would have been the last day of the mandatory swearing in gbs rule had it actually been carried out all month. Let us all take a moment to reflect back on this month and pray...

the gay away

heh

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Matey posted:

Well, this would have been the last day of the mandatory swearing in gbs rule had it actually been carried out all month. Let us all take a moment to reflect back on this month and pray...

the gay away

heh

*crosses hands, bows head*

Please god make Matey go away.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

well it looks like the funny and cool vote on a rules thing is gone for good, not just canned for july

either that or ralp is too busy putting his scabby cock in his own butthole to notice the date. oh well

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
FFFUUUUCCCCKKKBBBAALLLSS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

balls BALLS BALLS BALLS BAPPS

• Locked thread