Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

duyarvish posted:

Is that the tall one or the MMA one. I should probably know the answer to that already

Tall one. MMA one seems to be Bryan's favorite judging by his reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Hace posted:

Tall guy that makes wookie noises

umm excuse me they are yeti noises please dont confuse them

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

DM Punk posted:

Nash was at a Reading Phillies game a couple years ago. He was there with Snitsky signing autographs. Chikara ran a free show after the game too.

well that just may be where the big boys play

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Just noticed there's a pretty big clearance sale going on on WWE Shop this weekend, it's a lot of WM31 stuff but there's some Bryan shirts and an Ambrose knit cap you can get for $2 after you enter their additional 40% off code. I got 4 shirts and one of those caps for a grand total of $30 after shipping.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Roman Reigns posted:

I didn't realize how lucky we were until I find out Hunter was arguing against letting Bryan go over at WrestleMania.

You've got to be making GBS threads me.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I think the story was actually that he argued against putting the title on Bryan at HiaC 2013, once they booked HHH/Bryan for mania there was no way there would be another outcome.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Can someone make the Kevin Nash big boot at the Marlins game an avatar?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just met D-Bry at a bookstore event in Phoenix. Got him to sign his book and a WWE Topps trading card. Thanked him for showing up and making the weekend awesome, and that I hoped he healed up properly and was able to make a comeback. I also let him know that his constant razzing of Nikki on Total Divas was consistantly the best part of this season, to which he laughed, and responded "That's just what they let me say on the show! I'm much more cruel when the cameras are off."

He was an ultra friendly guy who smiles seemingly all the time; took 30-45 seconds or so to talk to everyone who wanted to talk a bit, and led the fans in a round of YES YES YES's when he arrived. And his handshake was pretty strong, so maybe his nerves aren't as messed up as people think?

All in all, today was a good day.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gonz posted:

And his handshake was pretty strong

I always knew he worked autograph sessions stiff

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I really really love that the end of Shield's reign of terror came with someone *finally* figuring out their unofficial finisher of "Someone runs a distraction and then Reigns hits a spear." Kane faked a chokeslam on Ambrose, got Reigns to take himself out on the barricade, chucked Ambrose away, and Bryan was free to beat Seth. That's some neat long term storytelling.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

I really really love that the end of Shield's reign of terror came with someone *finally* figuring out their unofficial finisher of "Someone runs a distraction and then Reigns hits a spear." Kane faked a chokeslam on Ambrose, got Reigns to take himself out on the barricade, chucked Ambrose away, and Bryan was free to beat Seth. That's some neat long term storytelling.

Hmm... I don't know. Wouldn't you rather just see Cena kick out of the spear then stack up Ambrose and Rollins and AA them both onto Reigns and pin all three at once, four months earlier?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

saltylopez posted:

Hmm... I don't know. Wouldn't you rather just see Cena kick out of the spear then stack up Ambrose and Rollins and AA them both onto Reigns and pin all three at once, four months earlier?

But there is no way that Cena can AA Ambrose. Ambrose is too greasy!!

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Titus takes homeless people to restaurant

Goddamn son, push this guy to the moon.

quote:

I'm gathering homeless people to take them out to eat at @yardhouse last night I did the same thing and the manager seemed distant in Serving the two last night so I said instead of just posting I'll gather more and eat lunch with them at that Resturant. They need to learn how to treat All humans as such. #ContentOfCharacter #AllLivesMatter

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Even meeting sick kids with a hosed nose :unsmith:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Do the bellas not wear normal clothes anymore

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Titus could be a huge star, I keep saying it.

Dude loving rules.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Titus is wrestling's next DDP Jesus.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

ZoDiAC_ posted:

that one guy in the picture has a pretty rad wheelchair, at least that's what I assume it is.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

A surprised CM Punk snuck in for the group photo

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Titus is perfect in every aspect of wrestling except the actual wrestling part.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Do the bellas not wear normal clothes anymore

Pretty sure that photo was taken backstage and they're the only ones in that picture who are currently cleared to perform

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That's why he's great as a tag wrestler. Darren Young can do the heavy lifting, Titus can jump in and toss people around off a hot tag.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it's gonna be real sad when the bella that married bryan leaves him

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

cams posted:

it's gonna be real sad when the bella that married bryan leaves him

booker t warned him

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Titus is perfect in every aspect of wrestling except the actual wrestling part.

Great. This company has devalued wrestling as a discipline for years.I expect to see him as champ soon as he can sports entertain like crazy!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Great. This company has devalued wrestling as a discipline for years.I expect to see him as champ soon as he can sports entertain like crazy!

Uhh their biggest star is John Cena who is the best wrestler?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ZoDiAC_ posted:

john cena never does this yet john cena continues being rewarded.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

AfroLine posted:

john cena never does this yet john cena continues being rewarded.

homeless people don't buy merch

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dying children have a much higher profit margin. Cena's just playing the smart money.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Uhh their biggest star is John Cena who is the best wrestler?

It's naive to trash Cena's workrate especially this year, but this is a poor trolling attempt, as you don't even need to watch NXT to realise he isn't the best at wrestling in this promotion, and even if he was today - right now, they've built the company around him for years that included such wrestling talents as HBK, Bryan, Angle, Punk, Benoit etc. that would render that scenario only recently valid.

Seriously dude nice try but it's facetious and utterly transparent. :)

And if you believe it? OK, but it's weird of you to pick on my post that is entirely framed in a "yay Titus!" mindset, when you could at any point in time in any WWE thread basically speak up for Cena, as God knows he needs the support the poor lil' four-star-match having lamb.

ZoDiAC_ fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 2, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It's naive to trash Cena's workrate, but this is a poor trolling attempt, as you don't even need to watch NXT to realise he isn't the best at wrestling, and even if he was today, they've built the company around him for years that included such wrestling talents as HBK, Bryan, Angle, Benoit etc.

Seriously dude nice try but it's facetious and utterly transparent. :)

John Cena has a five star match sorry he's the best.

Also he declares himself the champ even if he doesn't have a title he's just that good.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Yeah, shame you're not funny either.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
BGD is as good a poster as John Cena is a wrestler, which is to say, very.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ZoDiAC_ posted:

My t-shirt says differently.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MotU posted:

BGD is as good a poster as John Cena is a wrestler, which is to say, very.

Yeah, if you come at the king, you best not miss

And if Zodiac missed any harder, Damien Sandow would give him his gimmick

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Ha. WWE posted a link to Ronda Rousey's post match tribute to HOT ROD, and it began with an ad for Lucha Underground.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Speaking of Sandow, he took Cena's original gimmick and played some video games.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Davros1 posted:

Ha. WWE posted a link to Ronda Rousey's post match tribute to HOT ROD, and it began with an ad for Lucha Underground.

Why would WWE be threatened by a wrestling promotion that's over in 3 days?

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Yo if you're gonna come at my tag team partner BUBBA GAY DUDLEY you best expect me to run in with a steel chair, motherfucker.

• Locked thread