Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is your 7th-round pick?
Pro Bowler
Future Hall of Famer
Gets the key to every city in America
Future President of the Universe
View Results

• Locked thread
LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

He had a good, not phenomenal game that week. Considering the circumstance and how he handled himself after the game, I think he got the award partly out of sympathy.

2012 was a real bad year and while Romeo Crennel was terrible, still felt bad for the dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
It was pretty much the worst year a franchise could have

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
2-14 and one of your starting defenders murders his girlfriend and blows his brains out in front of the coach/GM...

Yeah, there was no saving that season.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Our 2014 first round pick everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLEaOgzDVJc

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

On the bright side Kelce's a pretty good blocker. Still was hoping it was a tackle pancaking the linebacker before I went back to see who it was.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lol

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

I was confused why he got hyped up to be a first round pick

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

There are plenty of underwhelming first round picks in this video, why limit yourself to just one

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Heard Dee Ford was actually doing pretty well overall at camp. That clip does not look good though :lol:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my handsome qb at the scrimmage tonight

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: Ndamukong Suh shot the gap and beat Billy Turner for a loss of 12-yards on a Lamar Miller run.

come on Evan Mathis pls

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There's a common practice among Chiefs fans whenever we get despondent about our overall 2013 #1 pick. Just pretend the draft went like this.

1. Travis Kelce
63. Knile Davis
96. Eric Fisher

Boom, that's a great draft.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

@OmarKelly: Ndamukong Suh shot the gap and beat Billy Turner for a loss of 12-yards on a Lamar Miller run.

come on Evan Mathis pls

Suh is like Tannehill, he gets better every year. Miami Dolphins, your 2023 Super Bowl Champs.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I am so glad Suh is out of the division

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

Suh is like Tannehill, he gets better every year. Miami Dolphins, your 2023 Super Bowl Champs.

also billy turner is just awful

@ArmandoSalguero: Ndamukong Suh has a free run at Ryan Tannehill. He stopped running before killing the QB.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

just happened again

‏@JamesWalkerNFL: #Dolphins DT Ndamukong Suh with a QB pressure on Ryan Tannehill. Billy Turner is having issues blocking Suh, similar to training camp.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I hope Ryan can take a hit...

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, he does that. Although Larry Warford held up pretty well.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The good news is Tannys inability to throw the deep ball won't matter when he has less than a few seconds to throw the ball

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I wanted to draft Billy Turner because he was a fellow MVC dude. Maybe he's just getting beat up on by Suh?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Feeling good about the Chiefs secondary and first round draft pick.

quote:

One player who might help in this area is rookie first-round pick, cornerback Marcus Peters, who has had a knack for making plays at camp already.

"To be honest with you, that kid's a future star,” Abdullah said of Peters. “He came down here and he probably has five or six interceptions in camp already and a countless number of breakups. So we're fortunate to have him come into our group.

“We have a group where we genuinely like one another. We talk about stuff outside of football and so to have Peters come and just fit right in, it's going to be fun to see how we progress throughout the season."

Led by Abdullah and company, the defensive backfield is hoping to capitalize on their success in 2014, which saw them rank No. 2 in the NFL in pass defense by allowing just 203 yards per game through the air.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
If the Dolphins wait much longer on Mathis, Rosenhaus is gonna be demanding Russell Wilson money

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Jota posted:

If the Dolphins wait much longer on Mathis, Rosenhaus is gonna be demanding Russell Wilson money

We really need to sign him but really cant afford to pay him anything next year.

Still gotta pay or replace Miller and Vernon who won't be cheap.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Roddy White is old, ya'll.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wilfork's still got it

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
To be fair that's Washington's bust of a 2012 draft pick who's a backup guard and being tested out as a backup center. On the other hand Wilfork made that look too easy

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

This is really loving awesome. The fact he stops the ball carrier is so good.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I mean, he had the right moves to beat his man, he just slipped on the turf is all.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NC-17 posted:

I mean, he had the right moves to beat his man, he just slipped on the turf is all.

It's becoming a more common thing for him to lose his footing, honestly.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Rams seem to actually be doing the smart thing with Todd Gurley, he probably won't play any in the preseason. Their GM said he's ready to go now so I was scared they were going to try to rush him back.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Grittybeard posted:

The Rams seem to actually be doing the smart thing with Todd Gurley, he probably won't play any in the preseason. Their GM said he's ready to go now so I was scared they were going to try to rush him back.

Give him like 4 carries in week 3 and 4 just sonhe gets game experience, and then start him week 1 imo.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
davante adams is gonna be good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Mariota int streak lives another day

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

TubeStank posted:

davante adams is gonna be good

I was really wanted him on the Raiders and grabbing Carr last year would have made it even more cool

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
can we start to at least consider the possibility that the titans DBs are all complete garbage?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

zimbomonkey posted:

can we start to at least consider the possibility that the titans DBs are all complete garbage?

It's really hard for me to think of what ISN'T garbage on the Titans.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

zimbomonkey posted:

it's hard to throw picks when all you throw are screens and 5 yard outs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

Outside of the starters sure

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Devante Parker will miss the season opener and not play significant snaps this year. He will be a disappointment and wont contribute a god drat thing. Hes missed all of camp at a position that is a rough transition to the NFL and its not like he was polished in college

Rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

NFL's Joel Embiid :(

• Locked thread