Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I
I'm tripping off of sleeping pills bc im poor tell me your thoughts on that and many other things

also,

Experiencing reality through nothing but language is the same as wearing a cardboard box on your head for the rest of your life and only seeing things through a tiny hole pinpricked in front of your eyes. It has redirected and rewritten our neurons over the eons and shut down our ability to perceive the universe from any other angle. This is why our childhood experience of being alive is so completely different from our adult life - not just because the brain has not yet matured but because the brain’s maturation in the first place involves it being hijacked by the complex mimetic virus we call language. It compresses all observation and experience into more easily processed packets on information, and it has been doing this for so long that we’ve forgotten how to experience the world without it needing to be defined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
why dont you just buy proper drugs what the gently caress kind of baby gets high on hayfever medication what the gently caress man

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
just took menopause tablets to get high ama

jesus christ

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
you're not tripping you're just retarded. go to sleep

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
if your going the OTC route OP, at least do dxm

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Shirley Crabtree posted:

why dont you just buy proper drugs what the gently caress kind of baby gets high on hayfever medication what the gently caress man

i live in rural nowhere this is all i have to escape it

also hayfever sounds like something old people warn their grandchildren about before they go outside to play in the back yard.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Seasonal Candles posted:

i live in rural nowhere this is all i have to escape it

also hayfever sounds like something old people warn their grandchildren about before they go outside to play in the back yard.

rural nowhere has meth

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Decebal posted:

if your going the OTC route OP, at least do dxm

robotripping is only fun with other ppl tbh

Parallax Scroll posted:

rural nowhere has meth

im not white trash enough for meth, but i am white trash enough to abuse otc dollar general medication

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
just took a cough sweetie to get high ama

loving pussy man up and snort crack rocks through your cock

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
the only high I need is from praising the Lord

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Get high by stimulating your prostate OP!

way way way less dumb than an antihistamine

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Shirley Crabtree posted:

just took a cough sweetie to get high ama

loving pussy man up and snort crack rocks through your cock

im sensing a lot of hostility here, england man. maybe you should relax and take a deliriant

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Seasonal Candles posted:

im sensing a lot of hostility here, england man. maybe you should relax and take a deliriant

just od'd on fungal foot powder ama

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
since there is already the isle of man i think it would be practical to rename england to the isle of women, for a lot of reasons

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

since there is already the isle of man i think it would be practical to rename england to the isle of women, for a lot of reasons

theres a lot of cunts are from the isle of man e.g. jeremy clarkson

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Stoic Commie posted:

the world lived long before we gave names and maps to it so our place names are the most ephemeral aspect of human society :v:

Shirley Crabtree posted:

jeremy clarkson is everything smug and lovely about the british condensed into one dad-bodied giant

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

have yo uconsidered poppy seeds for your legal high alternatives?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ugh

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe smoke weed idk

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i guess that makes sense that clarkson isn't from england, since he's loving awesome

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Isn't David Icke also from the Isle of Man? Or Wight? He's cool. Is benadryl anything like tramadol? I took that accidently once and had a horrible time.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

i guess that makes sense that clarkson isn't from england, since he's loving awesome

Hes a knob

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

obnoxious, overdone, lacks the simplicity of the original. fail

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I am going to watch the movie Overboard in about 10 minutes. My wife likes that movie. Since I can ask anything, can I have home Benadryl?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
When you take a lot of benadryl, the moment the first weird wave of "Woah" hits you feels a lot like when you very first get hit by shrooms minus the visuals

Shia labeouf is useless

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol benadryl. i think you'd get higher off advil

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
stay safe poverty ghost.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol benadryl. i think you'd get higher off advil

really high doses of benadryl are an insanely potent deliriant and leave you in a hellish state of hallucinogenic detachment

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i just sprayed my oval office with too much femfresh and now im off my tits ama

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Benadryl gives you a really weird body high and kind of puts your mind in a weird, floaty headspace. Not exactly tripping, but overall not a bad way to alter your consciousness when you can't find real drugs.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was 17 i "tripped" on benadryl once and it was a truly awful feeling

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

corpuscollossus posted:

Isn't David Icke also from the Isle of Man? Or Wight? He's cool. Is benadryl anything like tramadol? I took that accidently once and had a horrible time.

tramadol is a painkiller i think. dph is just an antihistamine

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

When you take a lot of benadryl, the moment the first weird wave of "Woah" hits you feels a lot like when you very first get hit by shrooms minus the visuals

Shia labeouf is useless

yeah im at the point where its not at all pleasant and there are angry black spiders crawling around the room glimpsed only in your peripheral vision
the euphoria at the beginning is nice though.

drunkb posted:

I am going to watch the movie Overboard in about 10 minutes. My wife likes that movie. Since I can ask anything, can I have home Benadryl?

thats a good movie, in my book, pal. and yes you can my man.

also

agriculture is an ecological catastrophe by its very nature

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

tramadol is a bogus synthetic painkiller

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Frog Act posted:

its amazing the first few times but it builds so much tolerance so quickly that its useless

the o brother where art thou soundtrack is a good one and you guys should listen to it

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Frog Act posted:

It was spacey and cool for a bit, but then I started puking and felt like poo poo for 12 hours. 2/10

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

corpuscollossus posted:

It was spacey and cool for a bit, but then I started puking and felt like poo poo for 12 hours. 2/10

thats a really weird response to what is generally a hella mild drug

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Seasonal Candles posted:

agriculture is an ecological catastrophe by its very nature

Intriguing point. I would like to know more. Do you have a newsletter or similar publication that I might subscribe to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Frog Act posted:

thats a really weird response to what is generally a hella mild drug

Probably because I took quite a lot

• Locked thread