Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

MinibarMatchman posted:

the fact that you are so compelled to post poo poo like this is loving laughable
hold on let me rewrite your post for you

MinibarMatchman posted:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I just hope they let Will Smith shoe horn his catch phrase as much as possible and in hilarious ways.

Camera pans out to show the squad working out at the gym getting ready for the big caper. Will looks at the camera and says, "What is he doing, some sort of...suicide squat?"

Camera slow zooms in on a dinner table at a political persons house. The camera shows the political person grabbing some food making sure you notice the zucchini pipe bomb that political person doesn't notice. It explodes killing the political person. Will looks at the camera and says, "What was political person eating, some sort of...suicide squash?"

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Killer Croc don't eat that poisonous mollusca, it's some kind of suicide squid

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Just want to remind people that the Crank movies own.

Oh yes they do.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
jfc

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

A bad case of acne.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

its like max headrum came on his face or something, just awful. i dont even know what im looking at. i don't know where i am. i've forgotten what it is to be

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
System Shock 3 confirmed.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Harlequin baby made it further than most

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

I like how his mouth looks like his teeth are clenched as if he's super-angry, but the rest of his face says "mild annoyance" more than anything.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Someone set a crash test dummy on fire?

Edit: harsh but fair

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Aug 12, 2015

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Harlequin baby made it further than most

Lol exactly!

Also this

Moola posted:

please dont respond to SMG

he is a garbage tier troll

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Edit: harsh but fair

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

look at those sad pathetic eyes

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ryan Gosling as lovely C3PO.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its pretty funny that they gave their super evil dangerous bad guy way-too-close cartoon eyes

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd definitely want to see Ms. Marvel directed by Lexi Alexander. I say this unironically.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/lexi-alexander-says-shed-forego-paycheck-to-direct-ms-marvel

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

gfanikf posted:

I'd definitely want to see Ms. Marvel directed by Lexi Alexander. I say this unironically.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/lexi-alexander-says-shed-forego-paycheck-to-direct-ms-marvel

I hate anyone who wants Katee Sakhoff to be Captain Marvel

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lexi alexander gave everyone exactly what they wanted with her punisher movie and nobody cared. blows my mind why she would go back to creating movies for the retarded fanbase of comicbook poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
punisher war zone was garbage

Some people will say it was fun garbage, but it wasn't. It was just garbage :shobon:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Zzulu posted:

Some people will say it was fun garbage, but it wasn't. It was just garbage :shobon:

yee

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

MinibarMatchman posted:

lexi alexander gave everyone exactly what they wanted with her punisher movie and nobody cared. blows my mind why she would go back to creating movies for the retarded fanbase of comicbook poo poo

That movie was loving great

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Zzulu posted:

it was a comicbook movie so of course

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ElGroucho posted:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

naw

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Zzulu posted:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

it was at minimum fun garbage dude sorry

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

Red posted:

An FF movie needs to take place in the 60s, and have bright colors and a soundtrack from a Billy Wilder film.

I can't remember if it was an idea somebody posted on SA or where I heard it, but how about this: It starts in the 60's with the whole "Gotta beat the Commies to Space! Oh no Cosmic Rays!" origin, but the rays don't just give them powers, it sends them into the Modern day as well. Doom could have built up a powerbase in the meantime, and you also get stuff like weirdo misogynist Reed and Beatlemania Johnny Storm. Colorful and Optimistic 60's SciFi crash landing into the grim and gritty modern day to inject it with hope and a love for scientific inquiry.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Premeditated Toast posted:

I can't remember if it was an idea somebody posted on SA or where I heard it, but how about this: It starts in the 60's with the whole "Gotta beat the Commies to Space! Oh no Cosmic Rays!" origin, but the rays don't just give them powers, it sends them into the Modern day as well. Doom could have built up a powerbase in the meantime, and you also get stuff like weirdo misogynist Reed and Beatlemania Johnny Storm. Colorful and Optimistic 60's SciFi crash landing into the grim and gritty modern day to inject it with hope and a love for scientific inquiry.

Kinda like the Brady Bunch Movie but with powers.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

ha ha I would def watch it

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
after watching Ant-Man I just wanna see more marvel 50s-60s stuff in general tbh

shits good

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Applewhite posted:

Good premise for a Power Pack movie

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm OK with the onslaught of a 100 years of Marvel movies if we get a few fun movies out of it

recently they've been pretty unobjectionable even if I wasn't exactly falling over myself to see some of them

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

boom boom boom posted:

I hate anyone who wants Katee Sakhoff to be Captain Marvel

Shazam

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can we get Kurt Russel to play a superhero in a superhero movie?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Nefarious posted:

ff would have been good if there was a scene where ben grimm literally poo poo a brick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

It would suck to fall in there. Seems like there should be some kind of deadman's switch at the very least.

• Locked thread