Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is your 7th-round pick?
Pro Bowler
Future Hall of Famer
Gets the key to every city in America
Future President of the Universe
View Results

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Anaranjado posted:

Man there's so many new lifelong royals fans down here too. They're almost as pathetic as the lifelong warriors fans, who definitely exist. Yes

I'm a lifelong warriors fan, bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

I just wish the KC Metro area had a sliver of a redeeming quality to it. Missouri suburbs suck, Kansas suburbs suck, the city itself had to shutter half the schools...
I would write a long post about the quality things about KC, but uhm......at least it's not St. Louis? About all I got.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

warcrimes posted:

I'm a lifelong warriors fan, bruh

I liked them when they had baron davis

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ross Angeles posted:

I liked them when they had baron davis

Yeah, I thought they had something special brewing in 2007 then he ditched them and I hated him for a a few years but I'm over it and he's a cool post-basketball dude.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

LiquidFriend posted:

I would write a long post about the quality things about KC, but uhm......at least it's not St. Louis? About all I got.

As someone from St. Louis and lives in KC now, the city of Kansas City is better, but the suburbs in St. Louis are better. Also St. Louis' airport isn't in the middle of nowhere.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Royals bandwagon fans are awful as poo poo.

They crack me up. The whole All Star Game thing where the Royals got a bunch of players voted in was hilarious. It's like they have to make up for years and year of not giving a poo poo about the team because of one crazy run to the World Series.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brannock posted:

What is this meant to accomplish?

He's really worried about bees

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Giants will be starting street FAs at CB at this rate.

@JordanRaanan: DRC has little groin injury, per TC #giants

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

davecrazy posted:

DRC has little groin

hehe

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

JRizzle posted:

As someone from St. Louis and lives in KC now, the city of Kansas City is better, but the suburbs in St. Louis are better. Also St. Louis' airport isn't in the middle of nowhere.
I was anout to write a long retort about how the KC suburbs are better. I realized that would include Johnson County Kansas and well gently caress that. Outside of Oklahoma Joes (I refuse to recognize the namechange), that whole area can burn.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

LiquidFriend posted:

I was anout to write a long retort about how the KC suburbs are better. I realized that would include Johnson County Kansas and well gently caress that. Outside of Oklahoma Joes (I refuse to recognize the namechange), that whole area can burn.

gently caress Johnson County (and all of Kansas tbh)

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

But especially joco

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JRizzle posted:

gently caress Johnson County

This is very difficult to say but JoCo and Lawrence along with KCK are probably the best parts of Kansas and most of the reason the state teaches evolution again.

In other words

JRizzle posted:

gently caress ... all of Kansas tbh

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What a time we live in where I can read a national thread about NFL training camp where multiple people bag on my hometown out of the blue.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 13, 2015

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

What a time we live in where I can read a national thread about NFL training camp where multiple people bag on my hometown out of the blue.

I still live and work here. Let's do lunch.

E: wait who is the chiefs goon who is super goony

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oh the irony is I get super sensitive about people bagging on Overland Park and I got the hell out of there 11 years ago.

So if you're ever in Studio City I'll make ressies.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

My wife delivered in Overland Park and I saw accidents up and down Metcalf and W 119th every day I was there. Was very glad to finally go.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chris Conley and Charcandrick West are going to be the two guys on the Chiefs who will be nominated for the Bobby Sippio Camp Hero award.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Chris Conley and Charcandrick West are going to be the two guys on the Chiefs who will be nominated for the Bobby Sippio Camp Hero award.

Who was the D2 or 3 record holding running back everyone went crazy about way back when? He was tiny and not fast but everyone was convinced he just needed a chance.

e: Brian Shay. People went crazy over him running through a bunch of other guys about to be cut in preseason.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 13, 2015

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

This is the year Rich Scanlon and Boomer Grigsby gonna do it guys.

I really don't like how the OLine is looking so far. Mitch Morse was a really bad Center the last time he played the position.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rashan Shehee? Greg Hill? Mike Cloud? Harvey Williams? Comedy option Craphonso Thorpe?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

DJ Fluker has been practicing at right guard for the last week and will probably start at RG tomorrow.

Hooray

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
11th overall pick Right Guard

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Meh they thought he could transition to tackle and the best five linemen were gone. Not a bad pick at the time.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Meh they thought he could transition to tackle and the best five linemen were gone. Not a bad pick at the time.

And looking at the rest of that draft from the area the Chargers were picking at and what their needs were at the time, I'm still perfectly happy with Fluker.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
God that first round was a drat minefield

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Sometimes you draft the guy with the heart condition. Sometimes you draft the guy who likes to drive 143 with a 12 year old in the car.

Sometimes you draft EJ Manuel

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

11th overall pick Right Guard

Warmack bitch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blitz7x posted:

Unless Le'Veon Bell turns into a pumpkin immediately that draft should be exhibit a when someone argues against drafting a RB in the first round.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Unless Le'Veon Bell turns into a pumpkin immediately that draft should be exhibit a when someone argues against drafting a RB in the first round.

Giovanni Bernard and Eddie Lacy. All three would be first rounders in a re-draft.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

gently caress Eddie Lacey and his bogus rookie of the year award

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ross Angeles posted:

gently caress Eddie Lacey and his bogus rookie of the year award

You can't truly believe that Keenan Allen deserved this.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

He absolutely did and if he was on the Packers and Lacy was a Charger and put up the same stats, Allen would have gotten it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

He absolutely did and if he was on the Packers and Lacy was a Charger and put up the same stats, Allen would have gotten it

:lol:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

It's not a laughing matter, Metapod

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

He would of won rookie of the year if they were the LA Chargers :shobon:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Lacy was better. The voting that year was correctly Lacy > Allen > Bernard.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Well I disagree because gently caress the Packers

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Lacy is the best back currently in the NFL (that isn't 30)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A thousand yards and 8 touchdowns is really good for a rookie but c'mon Lacy was loving awesome, he put up 1435 total yards and 11 touchdowns. Also Keenan regressed and Lacy is probably the safest overall #1 fantasy pick. History has proven the correct choice was made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Raku posted:

Lacy is the best back currently in the NFL (that isn't 30)

The two correct answers to this are in the other north division friendo

• Locked thread