Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what it is nigga
yes
no
im gay
View Results

• Locked thread
semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

is it trashy to drink wine with ice? what if the wine itself is already trashy??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you can drink wine with anything. painkillers, speed, ice, you name it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why do you care so much what others think if you enjoy it op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sounds goods to me, meth will enhance any activity due to the sense of euphoria it gives, so the answer is anything + ice is "go for it "

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
be a free spirit op just do what feels good and live life to the fullest

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's fine if it's 3 buck chuck but after that it almost seems rude to ruin good wine with ice.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

here's my wine buying guide don't buy anything over ten bucks and never buy a bottle that isn't corked. drink however you like, funnel it into your rear end in a top hat i don't care it's your wine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

kazr posted:

here's my wine buying guide don't buy anything over ten bucks and never buy a bottle that isn't corked. drink however you like, funnel it into your rear end in a top hat i don't care it's your wine

Screw tops are good on whites tho.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Under 10 and you can barely even taste the difference between grape varieties. It might as well all be called "red" at that point.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
the only question you should be asking is how hosed up will this get me. anything else is irrelevant

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
if it says for you to serve very cold is generally a way to tell that it is garbage tier

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
if ur gonna buy the 6.99 wine, then yeah put ice in it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

nothing but the finest boxed wine for this goon

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Excelzior posted:

nothing but the finest boxed wine for this goon

some boxed wine is pretty good

80% of wine tasting and that culture is bullshit. after a certain level of quality ppl cant tell the loving difference

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

kazr posted:

Sounds like solid advice. what about those fake foamed plastic corks, though? I only drink lovely sweet wines like prosecco anyway. I pay more for bottles of beer with corks than I will consider on wine.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Mixing white wine with Smirnoff Ice is a good idea

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

i poured it in my rear end in a top hat instead

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

you can drink wine with anything. painkillers, speed, ice, you name it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
no checkbox poll voted 1

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
why use ice cubes when you can just use frozen grapes?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Doctor J Off posted:

Plus you almost look classy using frozen grapes.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Doctor J Off posted:

This, plus adding a shot of brandy is pretty much the third best summer drink after margaritas and mint juleps.

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

Doctor J Off posted:

!!!! GAME CHANGER

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

kazr posted:

Screw tops are just flat out better than corks, they've done tests.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i like to serve my carlo rossi mountain burgundy over ice. it pairs well with a meal of taco bell served with a side of black tar heroin smoked off tinfoil

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
For the wine it's obvious, but how are you going to fit the ice up your rear end :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Secks Cauldron posted:

For the wine it's obvious, but how are you going to fit the ice up your rear end :confused:

i fhink u just push it in if thats what ur asking

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

rest it on the rim, allow it to drip into my cavernous hole

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my favourite wine is odeur de pieds youve prolly never heard of it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

i like to serve my carlo rossi mountain burgundy over ice. it pairs well with a meal of taco bell served with a side of black tar heroin smoked off tinfoil

you stupid mother fucker, c r mtn burgundy pairs better with wendies

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
Why the gently caress would you put ice into your wine? Are you goddamned stupid? You're diluting the drink you paid for with water like some kind of loving idiot child. Just put the whole bottle in the freezer. You'll know it's ready when you hear a loud shattering sound. Lick/suck the resulting wine-pop (you might want to use a towel to hold it; it gets cold!) while laughing at the pathetic sons of bitches around you grunting and wheezing as they struggle to pop tiny cubes of ice into their glasses to rip themselves off even further. To add a zesty kick to your frozen treat, don't even try to lick around the glass fragments embedded into your Alcopop!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

you stupid mother fucker, c r mtn burgundy pairs better with wendies

well there's no wnedys within walking distance of my trailer and i cant drive when im nodding the gently caress outtttggjhuujhjl

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What self respecting person drinks whine?

Drink rum like a man.

Edit: Whiskey to an extent as well.

Casio_knight
Jul 26, 2015

the ice cubes might numb your rear end and be uncomfortable? :shrug:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
ice is meant for sangria you philistine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like franzia

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Unless it results in you shooting flaming arrows from a crossbow off your roof at your neighbors while singing REM's hit "Losing My Religion", I really don't see the harm in it, OP.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Wine is just sad mommy NyQuil anyhow, who cares how you trash it up

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
http://imgur.com/0Owvz14
This was my shower in college lol party hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I like your ice idea OP so I am about to try a little glass of Chateau d'Yquem with some ice. I figure with a wine like a Sauternes, there is a good chance that ice will ruin it BUT maybe it will open it up like a little water in whisky does.

• Locked thread