Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Another keeper mistake and might have been offside, but Dortmund look like they need all the help they can get so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
just got back from the match, paok shat all over brondby, ended 5-0, could have been 6-0 if we hadn't missed a penalty

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This ref is a clown that was a great tackle

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
What a bullshit call from the ref. I guess Dortmund need all the help they can get.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

all ball gundogan is a primadonna

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
ACE stream for dortmund here: acestream://edf445b6ba5ac73cf17b6807c09d9a3d5456820f

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Grimble posted:

What a bullshit call from the ref. I guess Dortmund need all the help they can get.

Nice meltdown.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Torrannor posted:

Nice meltdown.

See, now they've nipped one back.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Rodriguez has scored (a pen) :unsmith:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Grimble posted:

See, now they've nipped one back.

Calm down Jamie, he re-signed for them ages ago

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Blue Star Error posted:

Calm down Jamie, he re-signed for them ages ago

lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Belenenses cool and good

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So the Steaua owner had a meltdown after the 0-3 loss against Rosenborg. He fired two of the players, gave the rest a 50% wage cut and shouted that his family wouldn't loose money on this poo poo club.

I love the Europa League.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Without a doubt, that was the oddest game Dortmund have ever played.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

azathosk posted:

So the Steaua owner had a meltdown after the 0-3 loss against Rosenborg. He fired two of the players, gave the rest a 50% wage cut and shouted that his family wouldn't loose money on this poo poo club.

Proper loving meltdown this

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Talk about a game of two halves with that Dortmund match, must be something about that end of the pitch for scoring goals!

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

azathosk posted:

Is that Gigi Becali? He's got a hilariously long record of behaving like an upstanding TRP poster

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Dortmund hit the post four or five times as well? What a ridiculous match.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Mats Hummels was pretty surprised about how well the Odd players played.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/borussia-dortmunds-mats-hummels-stunned-6290985

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

peanut- posted:

Is that Gigi Becali? He's got a hilariously long record of behaving like an upstanding TRP poster

It is, and he owns.

The Toking King
Aug 18, 2015

by Cowcaster

quote:

In October 2006, Gigi Becali was awarded the LGBT community's "black ball" for the most homophobic personality in Romania, as part of the 2006 Gay Awards Gala which took place during the Gay Film Nights Festival of Cluj-Napoca.

I'd like to know more about how this award is presented.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Toking King posted:

I'd like to know more about how this award is presented.

Very carefully.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish i had a gay award prize

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I want to know who received second place in this contest and if anyone was mad about not winning.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mans posted:

i wish i had a gay award prize

You already do.

The Toking King
Aug 18, 2015

by Cowcaster
*a bunch of frantic Romanian homos attempt to rush the stage as Mr. Bacali, legs crossed and buttocks clenched, receives an award resembling a ball gag*

Mr. Bacali (in Romanian): "I'd like to not thank you fags for this award, it's disgusting and you're disgusting"

*the frantic pack of homos nears the stage, at which point security intervenes*

Lead Homo, being restrained (in Romanian): "He should not be receiving an award here, this is an outrage and a disaster!!"

Mr. Bacali, ignoring the commotion: "...and in conclusion, you should all leave and those of us left will Make Romania Great Again."

Lead Homo: "Butt you don't deserve this!"

*record scratch noise, but sorta effeminate*

Mr. Bacali: "How dare you..."

Lieutenant Homo, in a super lispy voice: "Look at the award!!"

*Mr. Bacali looks down, then falls to his knees, dropping the ball, which slowly rolls across the stage, coming to rest with the etched words 'Galli, 2006" facing the crowd*

Lone Voice, breaking the stunned silence: "Jeeethus Chrisst!!"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I want to know who received second place in this contest and if anyone was mad about not winning.

Probably Cassano.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Toking King posted:

*a bunch of frantic Romanian homos attempt to rush the stage as Mr. Bacali, legs crossed and buttocks clenched, receives an award resembling a ball gag*

Mr. Bacali (in Romanian): "I'd like to not thank you fags for this award, it's disgusting and you're disgusting"

*the frantic pack of homos nears the stage, at which point security intervenes*

Lead Homo, being restrained (in Romanian): "He should not be receiving an award here, this is an outrage and a disaster!!"

Mr. Bacali, ignoring the commotion: "...and in conclusion, you should all leave and those of us left will Make Romania Great Again."

Lead Homo: "Butt you don't deserve this!"

*record scratch noise, but sorta effeminate*

Mr. Bacali: "How dare you..."

Lieutenant Homo, in a super lispy voice: "Look at the award!!"

*Mr. Bacali looks down, then falls to his knees, dropping the ball, which slowly rolls across the stage, coming to rest with the etched words 'Galli, 2006" facing the crowd*

Lone Voice, breaking the stunned silence: "Jeeethus Chrisst!!"

:henget:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
:goku: :goku:

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

fancy Skenderbeu to nick a win tonight tbh

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Negredo with an awesome goal

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Negredo :eyepop:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

beedeebee posted:

Negredo with an awesome goal

yep it's a beauty. Valencia are pretty much through now, sucks for Monaco

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Malmö yessss 1-0

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shakhtar and Celtic both set to get knocked out

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Get this: Malmowned

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

lol celtic

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
We've been poo poo but that was an unbelievably bad call by the ref, I'm upset!!!

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
How the gently caress did the Celtic player who knee'd Tinnerholm in the balls only get a yellow ?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

lomzus posted:

How the gently caress did the Celtic player who knee'd Tinnerholm in the balls only get a yellow ?????

Just banter mate

• Locked thread