Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

I never really realize how much I miss Musburger's FUMBLE! call until I hear it agian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
gently caress IT, GO DEEP

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Nice snatch

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Wow!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

That was very nice

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Ahahahahaha gently caress yes I love this so much

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Throw jump balls all day in my opinion.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

God drat this mic is annoying

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:suspense:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Well then.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Yesssss

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Musberger's got the right idea, if they go for two I'm gonna dance all night long

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Thanks for a free set of downs NDS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Has running the football worked all game? good god

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Getting real mad watching this Red Zone offense :v:

That was disappointing.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

go for a fake

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If you're confident in the defense go for it,
dont kick. If you fail they're pinned back on the 11 and that's a great time for a defense to make a play.

E: I know now if the defense steps up they have a shot to win it but I would never let special teams get involved here, if they take the kick to the house it's over.

Ee: I guess just squib it, then

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh man, this is going to be insane. I'm scared. I don't care who wins, it just has to be a good finish

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wow plenty of time left.

e: And all their time outs? Jesus. 80 yards to go I guess.

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
C'mon Griz, make one more turnover on downs.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Isn't that a penalty? They crashed into the guy who called a fair catch even if he didn't catch it?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Oh man, this is going to be insane. I'm scared. I don't care who wins, it just has to be a good finish

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Isn't that a penalty? They crashed into the guy who called a fair catch even if he didn't catch it?

I was kind of wondering, but apparently it's kosher?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Hadn't the ball already hit the ground? Think that takes it away but i may be very wrong, much like "why kick???" Is proving to be A Stupid Opinion

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Let's see Montana's pace here.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Really? That's the play call you're going with?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So I know this is off topic, but w/e. Doing some people watching while im watching the game, a dude just got out of a beat Civic wearing a Ferrari driving jacket, track pants, and driving shoes, and swooping his hear. Gut feelings?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

So I know this is off topic, but w/e. Doing some people watching while im watching the game, a dude just got out of a beat Civic wearing a Ferrari driving jacket, track pants, and driving shoes, and swooping his hear. Gut feelings?

He's living the dream man.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

That's two on him, time for the bench IMO

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
God NDSU's DB's are so bad!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That looked way too high to be catchable.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ahem

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

NDSU is really awesome at drawing inopportune DPI flags.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
God drat stop floating those please

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

KKKLIP ART posted:

swooping his hear

What the hell is that

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
That QB got murdered.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

RumbleFish posted:

NDSU is really awesome at drawing inopportune DPI flags.

And when they're not, the DB's are horribly out of position or have their back to the ball

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I feel like we are watching a wet fart after eating the best mexican dinner you ever had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Dr_Strangelove posted:

What the hell is that

I think he meant hair.

• Locked thread