Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You think Lumpen is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I think f_v is scum and it's a large part of my gutread on diqnol tonight. Her play reminds me exactly of my first game, Amnesia mafia.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I would vote for Lumpen. I really didn't like his posts about my role mechanic. He makes no alignment call on the role itself, just says that I'm scum and he doesn't want scum determining the lynch, but then he doesn't show up for deadline, and his last post was requesting it be moved. He'd call it an OMGUS but he hasn't really cased me so whatever.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I should be clear. He hasn't showed up for deadline yet. He could easily show up in the next hour, and that would be a good thing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Which one of you is Kevin Costner and which one is Whitney Houston?

I'll be Kevin Costner because waterworld is my favorite movie.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hey! skype with my friend ran long but as I suspected it would not last 2 hours. I am now here and around and available to process votes and executions :toot:

:d: Deadline is in exactly 46 minutes from this post.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

HiipFire posted:

yeah we do pmom, its the guy who did this

Did we ever figure out what the coin cause I don't remember

I can use it at night on a player. I have no idea what using it will do. As far as I know holding it doesn't do anything, but Ecco game.

I would be ok with a Lumpen or samfu vote. I'm not as sold on diqnol. He may or may not be scum, I can't decide. I would vote him to prevent a no lynch, assuming I can find signal on my phone. I make no promises. PAX has too many things I like in places where cell phones don't work.

For now though, ##vote Samfucius

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I am here, just got back to the hotel and caught up.

I'm still confident Diqnol is going to flip Scum.

I am also totally unsurprised that BottleKnight seems to be trying to save Diqnol by ending the day shooting a Townie. I think they are both Scum.

BK if I'm wrong and you're Town, I urge you to hammer.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 3 Votecount

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE/Diqnol (7): SSV, Samfu, Lumpen, BK, fv, Rarity, -BK, TMM, Rarity

Samfucius (4): BK, PMom, Hal, -BK, BK, Mithross

Lumpen (2): Rarity, LJ, -Rarity, Diqnol, -LJ, LJ

BottleKnight (1): Hiip, Rarity, Rarity, Hal, -Hal, -Rarity, -Rarity

QuoProQuid (0): TMM, -TMM
Hal Incandenza (0): fv, -fv
ljtrigirl (0): QPQ, -QPQ
Hiipfire (0): PMom, -PMom
TMMadman (0): Rarity, -Rarity, QPQ, -QPQ
Pinterest Mom (0): LJ, -LJ, LJ, -LJ

:h: With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Sunday, August 30th, ~11PM EDT. This is in about 43 minutes from this post!

The following players suck at unvoting:
- ljtrigirl
- PMom

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

EccoRaven posted:

hey! skype with my friend ran long but as I suspected it would not last 2 hours. I am now here and around and available to process votes and executions :toot:

:d: Deadline is in exactly 46 minutes from this post.

Ok, that's closer than I thought.

##unvote
##vote Diqnol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Lumpen posted:

I am here, just got back to the hotel and caught up.

I'm still confident Diqnol is going to flip Scum.

I am also totally unsurprised that BottleKnight seems to be trying to save Diqnol by ending the day shooting a Townie. I think they are both Scum.

BK if I'm wrong and you're Town, I urge you to hammer.

Me hammering diqnol doesn't help me in any way. If he flips scum, you're just going to go after me (as you've basically set up already) and if he flips town then your entire scumbuddy thing is out the window anyways and I don't have to be worried. You have already created a situation where diqnol's flip determines my fate in your eyes. I don't need to do anything.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Me hammering diqnol doesn't help me in any way. If he flips scum, you're just going to go after me (as you've basically set up already) and if he flips town then your entire scumbuddy thing is out the window anyways and I don't have to be worried. You have already created a situation where diqnol's flip determines my fate in your eyes. I don't need to do anything.

It helps you by removing a scum player from the game.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

People who are not around at hammer and who I expect lame excuses from (or missed their already posted excuses, whichever)

-EXAKT
-ljtrigirl
-QPQ
-SamVimes
-Madman

Pretty lame.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:raise:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

It helps you by removing a scum player from the game.

Yes but I am not sure on him being scum so

Also people setting up chain lynches is definitely not helpful if they're just going to lynch me, a townie, tomorrow.

Also knock you off of the list in my previous post, thanks for showing up.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm around at hammer but I have a cool excuse.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I'm around at hammer but I have a cool excuse.

Let's hear it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Is it the fact that he is a spooky ghost and cannot vote?

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

BottleKnight posted:

People who are not around at hammer and who I expect lame excuses from (or missed their already posted excuses, whichever)

-EXAKT
-ljtrigirl
-QPQ
-SamVimes
-Madman

Pretty lame.

I could hammer, but I don't want to.

That being said, I will be using my VK tonight, so we should know what that looks like tomorrow.

It should be obvious, but if diq flips scum, TMM is probably clear. And vice versa.

I am going to bed now. There are people around to hammer, and I refuse to take part in a lynch that I think is a mislynch.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
Though that post tempted me to vote. It kind of felt like you know he'll flip scum and want that preemptive shade throwing.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

BottleKnight posted:

Like I said, I fully expect you to make endless excuses to not hammer Diqnol. I just wanted to point out what's happening.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just woke up from a :420: nap, I still think diqnol is scum. I thought he was scummy on D1 and still think he is scummy now. I am comfortable with my vote, right or wrong.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

ljtrigirl posted:

Though that post tempted me to vote. It kind of felt like you know he'll flip scum and want that preemptive shade throwing.

Or I think he'll flip town and a bunch of people were here to not discuss the deadline? Which is what I'm doing?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, the bad votes continued to be bad. I'm unsurprised.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I absolutely did not receive the harpoon that LJ supposedly gave me on N1. I would have said I got one and then used it on N2 to harpoon QPQ or Hal who were the most suspicious to me at the time. That is a stone cold fact.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I just woke up from a :420: nap, I still think diqnol is scum. I thought he was scummy on D1 and still think he is scummy now. I am comfortable with my vote, right or wrong.

Marijuana makes you violent, this is a scum claim.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

BottleKnight posted:

Or I think he'll flip town and a bunch of people were here to not discuss the deadline? Which is what I'm doing?

I think He'll flip town too. But I think that Samfucious is town and this village has its heads up its asses, so I mostly stopped caring. When all of the LLs are bad, I'm not going to waste time jumping between them.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

BottleKnight posted:

-EXAKT
-ljtrigirl
-QPQ
-SamVimes
-Madman

Pretty lame.

Oh and Hiip left his vote on a non-viable candidate before leaving the thread. He's probably scum too.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

I think He'll flip town too. But I think that Samfucious is town and this village has its heads up its asses, so I mostly stopped caring. When all of the LLs are bad, I'm not going to waste time jumping between them.

you could try doing something other than posting a :qq: every time someone doesn't vote for me

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm gonna hammer. If you want to say anything diqnol, now would be the time. People to look at in the future, etc.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Pinterest Mom posted:

you could try doing something other than posting a :qq: every time someone doesn't vote for me

Dude. I get that trying to make people angry is apparently your scum tactic, but you should know that poo poo doesn't work on me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

Dude. I get that trying to make people angry is apparently your scum tactic, but you should know that poo poo doesn't work on me.

Nah, I'm making you angry to make vigging me unfeasible.

Scum is going to bus drive me and another townie. If you vig me, a townie that isn't me is going to die. :angel:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I'm gonna hammer. If you want to say anything diqnol, now would be the time. People to look at in the future, etc.

I'd rather you shot someone but I already made a lot of posts tonight so just do it and read my posts if you want ideas (nobody will tho)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Alright.

##unvote

##vote diqnol

:redhammer:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Pinterest Mom posted:

Nah, I'm making you angry to make vigging me unfeasible.

Scum is going to bus drive me and another townie. If you vig me, a townie that isn't me is going to die. :angel:

No, I think you're trying to get me to VK you so that you can bus drive it onto another town (possibly myself).

Not happening. I don't fall for blatant emotional manipulation. It's a cheap tactic, and I'm sorry your scum game is so bad that you need to use it to stand a chance. But, hey. Apparently it's working on everyone else.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I hope somehow everyone loses

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 3 Votecount

:redhammer: GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE/Diqnol (9): SSV, Samfu, Lumpen, BK, fv, Rarity, -BK, TMM, Rarity, Mithross, BK

Samfucius (2): BK, PMom, Hal, -BK, BK, Mithross, -Mithross, -BK
Lumpen (2): Rarity, LJ, -Rarity, Diqnol, -LJ, LJ

BottleKnight (1): Hiip, Rarity, Rarity, Hal, -Hal, -Rarity, -Rarity

QuoProQuid (0): TMM, -TMM
Hal Incandenza (0): fv, -fv
ljtrigirl (0): QPQ, -QPQ
Hiipfire (0): PMom, -PMom
TMMadman (0): Rarity, -Rarity, QPQ, -QPQ
Pinterest Mom (0): LJ, -LJ, LJ, -LJ

:h: With 16 alive it took 9 votes to execute.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The villagers (at M24) had settled on Diqnol ay-kay-ay GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE as the person they would execute today. Diqnol had few dissenters, and so when the sun set it was a gradual march to Deadman's Ridge (O14) with Diqnol in tow. They asked him if he had any last words; he wished ill on them all and to see them in the next life.
Checking Diqnol's home (H17), they discovered a surprising array of strange and wondrous artifacts from all around the world: jewelry, goblets, maps, clothing, trinkets, gewgaws, scrolls, and books upon books upon books, many of them written in languages totally unknown to the villagers (even if most of the villagers weren't illiterate). "Some of these books are magic," spoke Rarity, "they have this seal on them, see? It's from the library of the Imperial Arcadium." They also found, buried under the floorboards, a large metal chest, magickally sealed. The town's largest and strongest shook it, hearing a bounty of coins inside clinking and tinkling. Whoever Diqnol was, he was clearly not in want of money. He probably just wanted to get through this crisis in one piece. And, even more unfortunate, he was definitely not a murderer.

:s: GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Aileen Wojda, Enchantress (survivor-aligned enchantress), was executed Day 3. :s:

It is now Night 3.

Submit your actions quickly and hopefully I can get the game opened in MERE HOURS!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The town awoke to find yet more dead in their town. BottleKnight, a gruff Ruzelian who had been in this village for decades (but never quite lost his accent), died in a pool of his own vomit and feces. He, like the others, had been poisoned during the night. Also in his room though was a large cache of strange stone balls with strings winding from their centers. A village elder told everyone not to touch them, "they make fireballs without magicks and explosions as loud as thunder." They were thrown into the sea so none could use them wickedly.

:s: BottleKnight, Tikhon Lakotsko, Bomber (town-aligned dayvig), was poisoned night 3. :s:

Sadder still was that of Keane. He was found laying in his bed with a thick white sheet draped over him. Well, it was white, now it was red from all the blood it soaked in. "Huh," remarked one credulous villager as they chucked his body into the sea, "I guess he wasn't dead after all." The irony was lost to no one.

:s: CCKeane, Lance Bloxam, Fisher (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death night 3. :s:

It is now Day 4!
:h: With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to execute.
:d: Day 4 deadline: Thursday, September 3rd, ~11PM EDT.

NOTE:
If you are a player who is struggling to :justpost: today is the last day I will accept replacement requests. If you do not Up Your Posting by the end of the day expect yourself modkilled (you will receive ample warning but you know who you are). I hate doing that so please just post! It is not difficult!

Okay thanks and good luck!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I was blocked last night. I tried to shoot QPQ.

##vote PMom

• Locked thread