Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

If you're not playing the game in exactly 9 hours and 7 minutes then gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Need that 20gb per second internet.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

a cop posted:

If you're not playing the game in exactly 9 hours and 7 minutes then gently caress you.

I'm gonna play it in 24 hours.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Pleasure of Tension is excellent helicopter music. Whether you've just ghosted out of the mission area or are desperately shooting your way to the chopper, it fits.

Fonz
Oct 18, 2006
moron alert

Sprat Sandwich posted:

I'm gonna play it in 24 hours.

well then gently caress you

acksplode
May 17, 2004

a cop posted:

I scheduled a nap between getting home from work and 9pm so I can stay up as late as possible playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. My kitchen is stocked up so I don't have to leave the couch tomorrow while I play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain all fucken day.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

a cop posted:

I'll be playing in 2 hours. Peace and love, dawg.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I won't be playing until Friday because reasons

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

And it loving sucks!

Moartoast
Jan 16, 2011

Another unfunny, threadshitting knob-end.

Vengarr posted:

Pleasure of Tension is excellent helicopter music. Whether you've just ghosted out of the mission area or are desperately shooting your way to the chopper, it fits.

Man after dozens of hours in GZ I only just realized that Pleasure of Tension is even in the game, let alone that it's the MSX version aka the raddest version. Calling in Morpho and going full assault while he tears poo poo up to those sick synths is the best poo poo and I now want to play most of The Phantom Pain that way.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

KidDynamite posted:

I'll be playing in 2 hours. Peace and love, dawg.

nooooooo

acksplode
May 17, 2004

I cannot wait to suck this game's dick

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

acksplode posted:

I cannot wait to suck this game's dick

Kojima's about to make you his bitch.

Suck it down.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
I want to play as D-Horse in MGO

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i want to play metal gear solid five the phantom pain right loving now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

When is this Metal Gear pachinko game everyone is talking about going to release?

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
After getting home from work I'm gonna make french dip sandwiches so I have strong food to fuel me through the opening hours of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Vengarr posted:

I just played Jamais Vu for the first time and I had a loving blast.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain: The Hamburgers of Kazuhira Miller

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Contest Winner posted:

After getting home from work I'm gonna make french dip sandwiches so I have strong food to fuel me through the opening hours of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

This sounds delicious. Make me one please, thanks.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

RatHat posted:

Kojima's about to make you his bitch.

Suck it down.

WHAT?!? I won't take that!

I demand Kojima be fired and then forced to open a small game studio called MonkeyPound Games that goes nowhere and then he orders a mail order bride and then gets divorced for like the fifth time.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

WHAT?!? I won't take that!

I demand Kojima be fired and then forced to open a small game studio called MonkeyPound Games that goes nowhere and then he orders a mail order bride and then gets divorced for like the fifth time.

You're the bride

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vengarr posted:

snatcher needs a loving rerelease so god damned badly and konami should eat poo poo for never making this happen

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Frankston posted:

I won't be playing until Friday because reasons

Gamefly buds :kiddo::hf::kiddo:

:smith:

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Does anyone know if you will be able to run around as naked snake with American face paint? I need to know this before i finalize my playlist.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I'll be drinking cheap screwdrivers or bum wine as I play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

My poor taste in drinks can't be beat.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Can someone make a gif like that ron paul gif of him waving his hands, but have snake waving his hands with the same neurotic background with ITS HAPPENING for when the game is finally unlocked on steam?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

I'll be drinking cheap screwdrivers or bum wine as I play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

My poor taste in drinks can't be beat.

Contest Winner posted:

smdh if you didn't fly to Paris today to get a big boss burger

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want Kojima's hot diamond dog

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wildtortilla posted:

Can someone make a gif like that ron paul gif of him waving his hands, but have snake waving his hands with the same neurotic background with ITS HAPPENING for when the game is finally unlocked on steam?

Lol, I'll do it right away! To the batmobile!!

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
Are there any other gameplay videos other than the typical ones with that one guy speaking over them? I saw one that I had never seen with some IGN guy who was playing earlier, but every thing else I have seen already.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Camp Omega Marines do not gently caress around.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

blackguy32 posted:

Are there any other gameplay videos other than the typical ones with that one guy speaking over them? I saw one that I had never seen with some IGN guy who was playing earlier, but every thing else I have seen already.

The games gonna be out in less than 24 hours.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

I'm gonna bury my nose in Kojimas bush without borders (he doesn't trim)

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

net cafe scandal posted:

The games gonna be out in less than 24 hours.

Yes, I know, but I wanted to see more gameplay to get hyped up.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Just listen to some 80s music to get hyped.

fish fingers
Jun 25, 2008
9 hours to download? PSN is rubbish

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress

gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metal gear solid V the phantom

pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU