Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spikeguy posted:

The only way this HHH circle Jerk of Kevin Nash in WCW levels makes any sense is if Rollins beats Sting then beats HHH at the next PPV. I doubt that would happen though.

That's kind of what I'm expecting though, except I'm expecting Seth to lose to Sting (considering he just fought John Cena) and for that to be rubbed in his face and the genesis for his turn against HHH. But I mean, they completely hosed up the simple angle in the Divas of having Sasha win as an intentional spoiler by Steph/the Bellas and actually showing Paige upset that Charlotte beat her, so they just might gently caress that up too. Or they might not! That's part of the fun of WWE for me.

E: Seth Rollins being the face that prematurely ends another Reign of Terror would make him extremely beloved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

bradzilla posted:

People keep mentioning Triple H and the title, was it implied that he would be next in line to challenge or are you guys just being goons

Sting put over HHH as being better than everybody including himself, and Steph said HHH is also the best and even better than Seth!!

They're gonna feud yo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Strawhat's voice is cool and intimidating, but I was hoping that he would have a silly little baby voice for me to laugh at

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

Sting put over HHH as being better than everybody including himself, and Steph said HHH is also the best and even better than Seth!!

They're gonna feud yo

Doesn't mean it'll happen for the title. I've always thought HHH/Rollins would happen and that feud would own. I just think it'll be after Seth drops the titles.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

HHH is going to go over Rollins, then beat the face Shield at Mania 3v1 to get his Shieldvolution feud heat back. Along the way, Flair will come out and apologize for calling John Cena the Man, and Paige, Sasha, and Charlotte will swoon over him. Also he'll beat the New Day while quoting his old Mania 19 YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE promos. That's what'll happen.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

projecthalaxy posted:

HHH is going to go over Rollins, then beat the face Shield at Mania 3v1 to get his Shieldvolution feud heat back. Along the way, Flair will come out and apologize for calling John Cena the Man, and Paige, Sasha, and Charlotte will swoon over him. Also he'll beat the New Day while quoting his old Mania 19 YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE promos. That's what'll happen.

Sounds better than the Raw I saw last night, let's do this.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Doesn't mean it'll happen for the title. I've always thought HHH/Rollins would happen and that feud would own. I just think it'll be after Seth drops the titles.

Why would they have a wrestlemania feud over nothing

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
They could feud over the statue when it's revealed that the Authority hired Sting in the first place to put HHH over, obviously.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ric Flair has gone on the books via podcasting for who he thinks Sting should face at Mania 32. Is it Cena? Undertaker? No. It is Kevin "KO" Owens.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

How much do I have to pay to run my hand through Xavier's hair? I'll go up to everything I have in my savings, 12 dollars.

Look at mr moneybags ovah here!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean he's already had this happen as part of his Mania 30 entrance, well, if you replace Paige with Alexa Bliss.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/08/tipster-philadelphia-submitted-a-bid-for-wrestlemania-in-2018.html

Let us hope that the Lincoln Financial Field reps aren't going to be dicks about this again

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I think I thought of a way to fix the poo poo pile that is the Diva's Revolution. The best part is it involves Bayley.

When she makes her main roster debut, no one wants her on her team. Who the gently caress wants this overly positive loser on their team?

So she guns, HARD, for that title, and she just beats loving everyone. She beats everyone so badly, wins the title, and owns so hard that all the other women team up on her and go out to confront her one night.

So you have all the women in the ring. Bayley by herself, and Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha Banks all step forward, motioning to everyone else that they'll handle this.

And then they all start attacking the other women. And Bayley joins in.

Basically, WWE should just form the Four Horsewomen and let them kick rear end forever.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Do not put Bayley on Raw.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I also think the best way to save the women's division is to have the 4 best wrestlers never fight each other again. Also, Bayley would be the Mongo of the Four Horsewoman. Sad but true.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

She's a hugger maggle!! Look at her hugging the wwe universe! That's why they call her a hugger!

Alternatively bayley yells"I'm a hugger" and jbl says "yes you are!"

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Then she's beaten by the bellas for 3 weeks, and stuck onto ME and superstars where she's never heard from again

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Bayley is getting called up as Sister Abigail

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hace posted:

Then she's beaten by the bellas for 3 weeks, and stuck onto ME and superstars where she's never heard from again

You forgot the love affair angle with Hornswoggle

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bayley is a New Day member.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh, so how long until Sting is released after someone brings this picture from his past to the WWE's attention?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want bayley to be sister Abigail but with no real change in character and she's totally oblivious to why these weird swamp men are acting this way but she'll hug them anyway

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Jumpoff posted:

I think I thought of a way to fix the poo poo pile that is the Diva's Revolution. The best part is it involves Bayley.

When she makes her main roster debut, no one wants her on her team. Who the gently caress wants this overly positive loser on their team?

So she guns, HARD, for that title, and she just beats loving everyone. She beats everyone so badly, wins the title, and owns so hard that all the other women team up on her and go out to confront her one night.

So you have all the women in the ring. Bayley by herself, and Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha Banks all step forward, motioning to everyone else that they'll handle this.

And then they all start attacking the other women. And Bayley joins in.

Basically, WWE should just form the Four Horsewomen and let them kick rear end forever.

No. No more stables in this division. No more. They need a moratorium on multi-person matches for like a year or two.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
"You are special Bray. You just have to believe in yourself."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I want bayley to be sister Abigail but with no real change in character and she's totally oblivious to why these weird swamp men are acting this way but she'll hug them anyway

Bayley, perched on Braun Strowman's Boulder-like shoulder as jet black wavy-armed tube wave their mournful wave beside them.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

projecthalaxy posted:

Ric Flair has gone on the books via podcasting for who he thinks Sting should face at Mania 32. Is it Cena? Undertaker? No. It is Kevin "KO" Owens.

Ric Flair tries to kill off an old rival, news at 11.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I'd rather get in a shoot brass knuckle street fight with Braun Strowman than have a nice worked match with him.

EDIT: also jesus gently caress why do you book this guy in a singles match? Rowan wasn't a workrate king either but I don't think he really had singles matches until he turned face for SS (never forget that he made Cesaro submit to the torture rack in like 6 mins)

DynamiteKidd fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 1, 2015

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/08/tipster-philadelphia-submitted-a-bid-for-wrestlemania-in-2018.html

Let us hope that the Lincoln Financial Field reps aren't going to be dicks about this again

Road trip from Toronto, who's in?

It's the closest we will get.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

I'd rather get in a shoot brass knuckle street fight with Braun Strowman than have a nice worked match with him.

EDIT: also jesus gently caress why do you book this guy in a singles match? Rowan wasn't a workrate king either but I don't think he really had singles matches until he turned face for SS (never forget that he made Cesaro submit to the torture rack in like 6 mins)

I thought Strowman looked better last night than Rowan ever has in a singles match, tbh.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So I havent seen raw in a few months due to a schedule change at work so im watching last nights now. Why the gently caress is Cole confusing Cesaro's big swing, literally the thing he is most known for in the wwe, as him going for the sharpshooter not once but twice?? :psyduck:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Snuka IS getting indicted

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

the_american_dream posted:

So I havent seen raw in a few months due to a schedule change at work so im watching last nights now. Why the gently caress is Cole confusing Cesaro's big swing, literally the thing he is most known for in the wwe, as him going for the sharpshooter not once but twice?? :psyduck:

Cesaro frequently ends his big swing with a sharpshooter in honor of Tyson Kidd.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

A. Cesaro has been using the Sharpshooter as a signature in tribute to the injured Tyson Kidd.
B. Michael Cole is bad at his job.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

rovert posted:

Snuka IS getting indicted

How will Vince convince the court that he's an ooga booga savage now

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Blast Fantasto posted:

Cesaro frequently ends his big swing with a sharpshooter in honor of Tyson Kidd.

projecthalaxy posted:

A. Cesaro has been using the Sharpshooter as a signature in tribute to the injured Tyson Kidd.
B. Michael Cole is bad at his job.

Ah ok so thats a thing ive missed. Thank you. I knew Cole was terrible but drat

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

I thought Strowman looked better last night than Rowan ever has in a singles match, tbh.

I agree. When you are a huge, unstoppable monster all you need to do is look imposing and have good big man offense. Strowman's biel alone is good enough to carry his offensive output and he sure as poo poo looks imposing. Rowan had always suffered from looking incredibly awkward despite how tall he is. Like he's not sure on his feet.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Snuka was arrested this morning and sent to jail, bail set at $100K. Will be charged with 3rd degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Tamina title run incoming because Vince will not let the chance to spite anyone pass him by.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Luigi Thirty posted:

How will Vince convince the court that he's an ooga booga savage now

Concussions made him do it.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Tamina title run incoming because Vince will not let the chance to spite anyone pass him by.

Gonna be a good time to be the lone Tamina fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad Snuka might spend a day in jail

• Locked thread