Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'd consider krillin myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hes a fuckin manlet.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

idgi why is it so hard to get hte dragon balls six of them are on his big ol' loving forehead

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

How did Hercules survived fight with Cell? He smashed him in the mountain and Hercules was a mere human yet he didn't die

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

laserghost posted:

How did Hercules survived fight with Cell? He smashed him in the mountain and Hercules was a mere human yet he didn't die
bitch are you referring to the strongest man on earth as "a mere human"? fight me oval office.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Goku and Chichi must be on welfare. Never saw either of them do an honest days work on the show. Gohan is a disadvantaged youth.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Goku and Chichi must be on welfare. Never saw either of them do an honest days work on the show. Gohan is a disadvantaged youth.

Actually Grandpa Gohan was loving minted after some lucky work on the stock markets and left Goku a huge inheritance

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Chichi is probably rich as hell from daddy's Ox King money. She's the one who keeps buying cars and hiring tutors and poo poo.

Probably the fight money from those world tournaments and all the poo poo Goku and friends plundered from Red Ribbon represent a decent nest egg, too. He spends a lot on food, but not like "cybernazi gold" a lot.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Oberleutnant posted:

Actually Grandpa Gohan was loving minted after some lucky work on the stock markets and left Goku a huge inheritance

And yet the dude still has to go out and catch giant fish with his bare hands to eat like a goddamn animal

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

And yet the dude still has to go out and catch giant fish with his bare hands to eat like a goddamn animal
He's just in touch with his primal, masculine urges you baka.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If they are so rich why do they live in the woods? With all that money they could get a penthouse in a nice neighborhood and Gohan could go to a prestigious private school.

The author should have thought these things through more carefully.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Tjey arent rich. In the new dragonball show we see them as farmers and chichi lamenting that they need cash and that goku should get a fuckin job

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Tjey arent rich. In the new dragonball show we see them as farmers and chichi lamenting that they need cash and that goku should get a fuckin job

There is no new DB show. The only dragonball shows are dragonball and dragonball z and it's a shame they'll never make any sequels but thats probably for the best.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The new one just startwd, matbe its hoong to be good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Postong from a phone crew checking in

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If they are so rich why do they live in the woods? With all that money they could get a penthouse in a nice neighborhood and Gohan could go to a prestigious private school.

The author should have thought these things through more carefully.

goku doesn't need middle class status validation, and he sure as poo poo doesn't need shelter or food. he can teleport anywhere in the world to sleep and eat gient fish he catches. frankly I'm surprised he stays at home as much as he does

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Goku is a bad father.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gohan is a bad son. Ya got sssholea poppong up trying to lill the woröd, ans all he wants to do is read loving booka instead of training despite having the highrst potential for asslixling

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Rutibex posted:

goku doesn't need middle class status validation, and he sure as poo poo doesn't need shelter or food. he can teleport anywhere in the world to sleep and eat gient fish he catches. frankly I'm surprised he stays at home as much as he does

goku eats a lot of rice too. you can't catch rice.

suck that low-carb-ailures!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

Gohan is a bad son. Ya got sssholea poppong up trying to lill the woröd, ans all he wants to do is read loving booka instead of training despite having the highrst potential for asslixling

I'm gonna start drinking now to catch up with you cause it looks like you're having fun.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

goku eats a lot of rice too. you can't catch rice.

suck that low-carb-ailures!

I'm sure he could get piccilo to just materialize a bag of rice for him if he asked

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The Z fighters should be pretty fearless at this point vs. most threats.

"So what I die in this battle? I not only know that Heaven is real* but if I die I'm getting some REALLY awesome treatment in the afterlife thanks to all the great poo poo I've done in defense of humanity and good in general, not to mention being a really powerful fighter. Worst case scenario, I just die and go to Heaven with most my friends. Best case scenario, I die for like a few days and come back to life with most my friends."

*Fake Edit: We need a Goku-penned "Heaven Is For Real" book/movie.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

goku and chichi lived off the ox king's fortune but by the time gohan got to high school they had burned through it all. then mr satan gave them a bunch of money for saving the world from buu

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

McDowell posted:

Roshi was also ~20 years older when Radditz shows up.

roshi drank from the fountain of youth though1

1 mentioned episode 8 of the Pilaf saga "The Kamehameha Wave"

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I like DBZ abridged a lot and hope they finish the whole series. Friends who know squat about DBZ love it and ask me all the time if a new one is out yet.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Oh my

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Really, which man would try to offer a date to this beautiful woman with the two watchdogs behind her???? =D And who would accept a date from her because of them???? ..... But I would want her place without any doubts !!! loool

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/7pA3Iki.png

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

isn't krillin like 20-something by the time they go to namek? why is he best buds with an eight year old?

also what was up with that one time when the B listers were training in some lovely time portal on Kami's tower and they all got trapped in some destroyed hellscape and died?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 1, 2015

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
you have my attention :blush:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it is canon that Vegeta is a bottom

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

how many of you tried to follow goku's instructions on activating your chi or whatever, loving poo poo didn't work for me

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

ethanol posted:

how many of you tried to follow goku's instructions on activating your chi or whatever, loving poo poo didn't work for me

Your spiritual power comes from your muscles, sorry. Better start lifting/lift more.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Oberleutnant posted:

you have my attention :blush:

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/xJGwtwt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xXaRVJA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B6pqOzk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G8WeAWp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bmi2vdN.jpg

:nws:

alt ending:

all of these images were aggregated searching deviantart and google images for "vegetarian goku"

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 1, 2015

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ethanol posted:

Worked for me, don't know what you did wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ethanol posted:

there is an entire large internet community that believes that DBZ ki powers are real:
https://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,20707.0.html

• Locked thread