Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Kahne's in 32nd now. Wrong decision buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toucan Sam
Sep 2, 2000
I would do a lot less fast forwarding if these guys were in the booth every weekend.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Danica being dumb as hell. Why did she go back into the racing lane?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

danica is bad

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Idiot Kicker posted:

Danica being dumb as hell. Why did she go back into the racing lane?

She was trying to get debris in the racing groove so they would throw a caution.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
literally no driver has ever done that in the 70 year history of NASCAR

fuckin Danica

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

roush is so embarrassingly poo poo now, it's wonderful

elmono311
Apr 30, 2007

Every kiss begins with Kahne

Toucan Sam posted:

I would do a lot less fast forwarding if these guys were in the booth every weekend.

That's what I was thinking. Squier just made everything sound interesting even though the front was all single file.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This race has been a mess, but I liked the old guys coming back into the booth and some of the throwbacks are really nice. The 6 car should always look like that (or the mid-90s scheme with the square number).
Paul Menard sucks too.

Idiot Kicker fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Sep 7, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It's a got run over from behind of savings at Menards!

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
This is getting embarrassing, there's about 6 guys on track who actually know how to drive a car that isn't glued to the track.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Best track produces longest race.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Jeff's dropping off, drat it all.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I don't understand, how can Harvick do that thing where he gets close to Brad but it's not a restart??

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Obligatory late caution. The 2 has been the best car all night but this may or may not cost him the race.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That was a drat good 40 laps of racing. Now for the obligatory wet fart Gibbs victory.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Brad is gonna gently caress Jeb Burton up.

elmono311
Apr 30, 2007

Every kiss begins with Kahne
Worst loving top 5. poo poo winner incoming.

Harry J
Nov 8, 2004

LS-WHAT???!!!!????!!!!
Thanks Jeb Burton. loving dipshit.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Harry J posted:

Thanks Jeb Burton. loving dipshit.

I don't blame Burton as much as I do NASCAR for throwing a caution for what was barely a slide

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

elmono311 posted:

Worst loving top 5. poo poo winner incoming.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I guess I'm okay with Edwards winning over the alternatives. Extremely disappointing race overall, though.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It can't be the worst top 5, there weren't any Hendrick cars.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
One of the what, 5 cars entered that didn't want to be a part of the cool gimmick because ARE SPONSORS won.
NASCAR in a nutshell.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Well, that was fun until the questionable caution which ruined the potential intrigue of worn tires on the lead cars. Because we can't have that horse poo poo, can we?

And who'd figure, one of the non throwback cars won.

Idiot Kicker posted:

Brad is gonna gently caress Jeb Burton up.

It evens out in the end because Jeb held Danny up, allowing Brad to get by for second.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Continued JGR ownzone

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Anyway use this package next year thank you

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

I don't blame Burton as much as I do NASCAR for throwing a caution for what was barely a slide

Yeah there was no reason for that caution. He recovered and didn't touch anything.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

#Carlington

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I GOT OFF PITROAD FIRST WHICH MEANS I WIN THE RACE HUUUUUR gently caress NASCAR gently caress JGR

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This season loving sucks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kyle Busch, in his 14th race of the season, has clinched a Chase spot.

And gently caress, even when Gordon has a top 10 car, he still finishes 16th.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Possibly Chicken posted:

I GOT OFF PITROAD FIRST WHICH MEANS I WIN THE RACE HUUUUUR gently caress NASCAR gently caress JGR

Gibbs is the new Hendrick

Also, how is Gibbs still the ONLY team with the higher speed air guns?

Harry J
Nov 8, 2004

LS-WHAT???!!!!????!!!!

Idiot Kicker posted:

This season loving sucks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

quote:

NASCAR’s initial reaction after the race was very positive and O’Donnell said he expected a decision in a few weeks on whether the package will be used and how often in the 2016 season.

“We’ll spend the proper time with the industry – the race teams, the drivers – and have a decision toward the end of the month,” he said. “We’re really pleased with how the race track came together with the “Throwback” idea and I think what you saw was it culminated with a terrific race on the track as well.”

Jesus Christ, they're going to stick with the same garbage next year, aren't they?

Drivers: "Yeah, this package is great. We ran it last year in that test and probably should've just gone with it from the beginning, so let's do it!"

Brian France: "Nah, gotta keep the status quo. I wouldn't call the racing boring per se. Good racing awaits!"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
"hmmm, that race was pretty good, lemme go see what the thread has to say"

WHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, yeah

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If there is ever an avatar hall of fame, this is a first ballot inductee.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it really is perfect

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
:blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU