Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How can it be legal to suck a babys dick in america?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Volume posted:

One Nation Under G-d

In G-d We Trust

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Volume posted:

new York is hosed up man. they got orthodox neighborhoods where women walk on the opposite side of the street from men, with signs saying to do so. in one village they straight stoned two people for voting against whatever they were supposed to be voting for

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

In 1989, the village forbade any property owner from selling or renting an apartment without its permission. Teitelbaum elaborated that "anyone that rents without this permission has to be dealt with like a real murderer ... and he should be torn out from the roots." Two residents who nevertheless defied his edict were later beaten andstoned.[25]

In the early 1990s New York State Police responded many times to the village, which has a generally low crime rate otherwise, when self-described dissidents reported harassment such as broken windows and graffiti ofHebrew profanity on their property. In one incident, troopers rode a school bus undercover to catch teenage boysstoning it; the boys later stoned a backup police cruiser when it arrived. One of Weider's nephews was among those arrested. He admitted that some of the village's young men took it upon themselves to act violently against dissidents because they could not bear to hear the grand rebbe criticized, although he said most of them were provoked to do so by dissidents.[24]

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that village also annexes land from the surrounding cities/villages lol its little israel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
We got how many bombs for Isis now? You think we could spare one for Kyrias Joel.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I bet if you televised a circumcision during the nightly news you could sway public opinion real quick.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Feranon posted:

how does sucking on bloody babby dicks become a dude's chosen career path anyway

called by god

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
dont need just the foreskins of goyim, need the faithful's as well

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Jews are disgusting animals

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Pon de Bundy posted:

Jews are disgusting animals

woah dude not cool

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

woah dude not cool

you fuckers think it's funny when Muslims die but when one of us fights back you sure get sensitive

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

all religion is bad and just a means to divide the populous and keep them occupied

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
man this is NOT cool :( a whole thread about this??

i heard a lil about this on the news once and i just casually asked about it in a jewish thread and a bunch of meanies started yelling at me saying i was anti smite and they all kept saying "stop being hateful" and it was really scary for me, to have so many yellings

and you guys just get to sit around crackin wise about it like this? and no one yells at you?

gbs, like life, has no true justice

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Hi, Jew here, just coming in to say that the vast majority of jews, and even orthodox jews, think the ultra-orthodox are a blight on judaism and probably humanity as a whole

If the mohel doesn't have an M.D. and/or thinks it's appropriate to suck baby dicks, all but the self-segregating portion of jews will be averse to letting them handle circumcisions.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
however i thank you for the opportunity to fairly discuss it now without meanness. yeah this is pretty fuckin gross lol rabbis a real jerk just suckin on lil dongs and givin em bad viruses

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

GeneX posted:

Hi, Jew here, just coming in to say that the vast majority of jews, and even orthodox jews, think the ultra-orthodox are a blight on judaism and probably humanity as a whole

yeah ive never met a single jewish person who didnt despise hasidics, all my jewish pals think theyre the worst, i always thought they were maybe a lil jealous of those dope hats and suits etc

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

ive never heard anyone unironically say "kike" but i have heard an upstate ny gentile complain about "those 'sids in line at walmart with their welfare checks and 16 kids"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

my sister got her poo poo all hosed up in a car accident when she was a youngster and had to spend a while in some childrens specialized hospital while her brain rebooted and almost every other kid in the hospital was a poor lil hasidic kid, their parents were always very close relatives and the lil guys were all genetic monsters, like pugpeople

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

my sister got her poo poo all hosed up in a car accident when she was a youngster and had to spend a while in some childrens specialized hospital while her brain rebooted and almost every other kid in the hospital was a poor lil hasidic kid, their parents were always very close relatives and the lil guys were all genetic monsters, like pugpeople

sounds like a cool premise for a horror movie tbh

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

eSports Chaebol posted:

ive never heard anyone unironically say "kike" but i have heard an upstate ny gentile complain about "those 'sids in line at walmart with their welfare checks and 16 kids"

lol when i moved to arizona some guy at borders bookstore heard me talking and said "where you from boy? you talk like youre from jew york" lmaooo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah ive never met a single jewish person who didnt despise hasidics, all my jewish pals think theyre the worst, i always thought they were maybe a lil jealous of those dope hats and suits etc

Yeah pretty much, there's also haredim who hate having to interact with non-jewish things, as opposed to hasidim, who just refuse to do it at all

The exception is chabad guys, who are annoying and sort-of worship a dead rabbi (not the dead rabbi christians worship, a different one) as the messiah, but are generally nice people

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

lol when i moved to arizona some guy at borders bookstore heard me talking and said "where you from boy? you talk like youre from jew york" lmaooo

this didnt happen

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

this didnt happen

Racism? In MY America? It's more likely than you think.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

this didnt happen

I dunno I said what up to some redneck this girl I was loving introduced me to, he says where are you from? I say (majority black city) and he says "oh those niggers got you trained well huh?"

there's lots of casual racism depending where you are

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hell now that I think about it that same bitch told me my best friend was "pretty cool for a friend of the family" after I introduced her to him. gently caress that bitch

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

I've never met a hasid who didn't despise hasidim.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

I've never met a hasid who didn't despise hasidim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35--Jro6LOY&t=416s

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

eSports Chaebol posted:

wikipedia posted:

According to the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, Kiryas Joel has by far the youngest median age population of any municipality in the United States,[2] and the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States.[3] Residents of Kiryas Joel, like those of other Haredi Jewish communities, typically have large families.

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps.[4] It is also the place in the United States with the highest percentage of people who reported Hungarian ancestry, as 18.9% of the population reported Hungarian ancestry in 2000.[5]

Hungarians bro. Hungarians.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
So is this a safe thread to hate on the Jews? Okay drat Jews being Jews I hate you all! But drat you make the best corned beef and pastrami. Both meats taste just like butter!

Damnit OP now I want a nice pastrami sandwich on rye bread why do you make me hate what I love so much?

Edit:

Lowtechs fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Sep 12, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtechs posted:

So is this a safe thread to hate on the Jews? Okay drat Jews being Jews I hate you all! But drat you make the best corned beef and pastrami. Both meats taste just like butter!

Damnit OP now I want a nice pastrami sandwich on rye bread why do you make me hate what I love so much?

Edit:

Hello fat jew, stealing bandwidth like it's shekels

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Lowtechs posted:

Edit:

I wont deny the tastiness, but what a stupid sandwich. Same goes for pulled pork piled high. might as well eat with a fork.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Rambling Robot posted:

didn't know both aatrek and the subway guy were religious?

They were both on their knees a lot with kids and saying "Oh God" really loud so I guess it all makes sense now? :shrug:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Lowtechs posted:

Edit:

is this what they do with the foreskins

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
So I used to feel inferior as a kid, not having an easily traceable family heritage, no deep religious backgrounds and all that- I generally kind of felt like a mutt. As an adult, though, I take a lot of pride in not affiliating with any long standing traditions or religions because they are loving all bad and evil. I also now understand and appreciate my ancestors going against the grain and reproducing with different races because that only increased the genetic diversity of myself and that of my children, decreasing the likelyhood of abnormalities.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

old men suckn baby ducks w/o they beanies on. gross

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Here a Rabbi explains why they suck on bloody baby dicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxix8UteOTo

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

interwhat posted:

So I used to feel inferior as a kid, not having an easily traceable family heritage, no deep religious backgrounds and all that- I generally kind of felt like a mutt. As an adult, though, I take a lot of pride in not affiliating with any long standing traditions or religions because they are loving all bad and evil. I also now understand and appreciate my ancestors going against the grain and reproducing with different races because that only increased the genetic diversity of myself and that of my children, decreasing the likelyhood of abnormalities.

It's pretty funny/ironic that racial purity is literally the exact opposite of what you'd need to do for successful eugenics.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I been saying Jews suck baby dick for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight
Jul 26, 2015

this would never happen if we all wore our wads of cotton the size of a barley stalk up our urethra

*shakes fist angrily*

• Locked thread