Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Since 2000, over a dozen babies were being found to have herpes. This is the result of a sect of ultra orthodox mohels performing metzitzah b'peh.

What is metzitzah b'peh?

Metzitzah b'peh is a practice carried out in Talmudic Judaism, within which a mohel; that is to say a rabbi who carries out genital-mutilation; puts the freshly circumcised penis of the infant boy into his mouth and sucks it until the blood stops flowing from the wound on the child's penis.

Why am I bringing this up?

As sickening a tradition this is, NYC has essentially given up on preventing this from occurring by declaring consent forms do not have to be used even when those forms state the danger of the "ritual". The mayor has now deregulated the process entirely.

quote:

The Bloomberg administration tried to discourage the practice by requiring mohels to have parents sign a consent form acknowledging the risks. But mohels, citing religious freedom, refused to use the form.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/opinion/in-new-york-a-win-and-a-loss-on-health.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

please respect my religious freedom to suck baby dongs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I mean if you think about it just giving everyone herpes kind of solves the herpes problem. It's a pretty benign infection with a huge amount of stigma and these rabbis are just doing god's work to alleviate that.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
if anyone is curious as to how such pious men could possible contract such an ungodly afflication, orthodox jewish men in brooklyn are notorious for frequenting prostitutes. it's true....ask any attorney who spends time in brooklyn first appearance court.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

if anyone is curious as to how such pious men could possible contract such an ungodly afflication, orthodox jewish men in brooklyn are notorious for frequenting prostitutes. it's true....ask any attorney who spends time in brooklyn first appearance court.
I would assume it's a matter of transferring oral herpes (fairly common) to an open wound of an infant that doesn't have much of an immune system.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
look, the kid was gonna get herpes sometime, so why not get it while he's young?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

I don't believe you

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

that seems like a rather arbitrary way of saying 13 babies got herpes, probably from the same dude over the past 15 years, which is a small price to pay in order to suck what I assume was at least 13 babydicks...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
remember when lowtax renamed GBS to r/3DBabyWeiners?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Happy Bear Suit posted:

please respect my religious freedom to suck baby dongs

how does sucking on bloody babby dicks become a dude's chosen career path anyway

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
huh i always thought it was illegal to have sex with babies, does the parents' consent make it kosher?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean if you think about it just giving everyone herpes kind of solves the herpes problem. It's a pretty benign infection with a huge amount of stigma and these rabbis are just doing god's work to alleviate that.

Babies infected with herpes can die. There are corpses belonging to this disgusting practice of genital mutilation and pedophilic fellatio.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thread and all posters reported for antisemitism

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ArbitraryC posted:

Said the guy with herpes

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Two babies also died from the herpes they got from a disgusting Jewish wizard.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
how do i become a rabbi is there a test or smthing

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
How much do I have to pay a rabbi to suck my baby dick?

Oberleutnant posted:

how do i become a rabbi is there a test or smthing

hello

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

How much do I have to pay a rabbi to suck my baby dick?

pm me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have herpes

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
loving lol if you follow a magical man in the sky of any sort in 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

PromethiumX posted:

loving lol if you follow a magical man in the sky of any sort in 2015

Some orthodox Jews, I would guess many, actually don't give two shits about God. But they went to school with other orthodox people, all their friends are orthodox, their family is all orthodox, and the community is really horrible, like really really horrible, to people who try to leave. There are people who have left orthodoxy who basically run halfway houses for others that want to escape.

Those Orthodox communities are NYC's only real remaining blight. Normally I'm all for someone being out there ruining it for others but they don't loving share and are bad people.

raton fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 12, 2015

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Jews are bringing the practice of chopping off bits of baby dicks for no reason into disrepute.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you chop it off so you can suck it duh

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Metzitzah b'pe does sound like someone saying "mean blistered baby peen" with a dick in their mouth so it really shouldn't be a surprise.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
part of this is just political pandering but part of it is that they figure maybe asking nicely not to give babbies herpes will work better than stating that the laws of new york take precedence over halakha, which might actually work out

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i got circumcised when I was like 8. I was def old enough to remember, and it was loving cool as heck. For a start my stitches burst and blood came pouring out of my dick in the middle of the night and I passed out lmao.

then they re-stitched it, and my dick got all scabby and swollen to like twice the usual size (ladiiieees) and i got to ride around in a wheelchair for like a week or something and got to eat ice cream every day. Also the nurses had to watch me piss to make sure the pee came out the correct holes and didnb't spray out sideways or something in case they stabbed through my urethra.

In conclusion I definitely recommend getting snipped it was an A++++ experience

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

as an amputation fetishist and exhibitionist that story is immensely appealing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm mad I was circumcised as a baby now. pretty sure I didn't even get my dick sucked :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
If I get a vasectomy will someone suck my balls? Is this a thing that happens?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If I get a vasectomy will someone suck my balls? Is this a thing that happens?

If they object along "fruitful and multiply" lines just assure them you're a goy and they'll shred them vazzy d's with their pointy teeth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Honest question: Is this pedophilia?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

no not even this is

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/19/nyregion/bronx-rabbi-who-had-naked-sauna-chats-will-keep-his-job.html

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you are actually the pedo for even contemplating that this is anything other than innocent above board religious practice

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

i think HaShem is the real pedo for watching all the naked babies 24/7 (in fact He can even see through their clothes!!)

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I can't wait until genital mutilation and wanton child abuse is finally prosecuted in this country.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
rabbis sucking baby dick is very old news. boooooring

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
didn't know both aatrek and the subway guy were religious?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
If I was a billionaire, I'd take out a giant Times Square LED billboard ad every day of the year that says,

"September 13, 2015. . . still legal for Rabbis to suck infant dicks"
"September 27, 2015. . . still legal for Rabbis to suck infant dicks"
"December 24, 2015. . . still legal for Rabbis to suck infant dicks (Merry Christmas)"
"January 1, 2015. . . Happy New Year to Infant-Dick Sucking Rabbis (yes still legal)"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is just religious ferver. Moehls love to gently caress children but they go after little girls outside of the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I am circumcised and not Jewish, and my parents are both atheists. But should I still ask them whether somebody sucked my bleeding baby wiener when the whole circ thing was going down? I mean I am cool with people sucking my baby wiener these days but it is consensual now that I'm almost 30 and not normally done by rabbis. Just want to make sure my little tiny teensy peen is clean, you know?

• Locked thread