Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Decebal posted:

Is she just afraid some men won't put up with her stuff anymore ?

Precisely same reason prostitution is illegal is most places. 50-60 years ago, disease was a major issue. Not so anymore.

starry skies above posted:

Someone should write a science fiction story set in the future when sex robots are common.

Literally two different seasons of the same show.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lol if you don't realize sex robots are an invention of the east to sabotage american reproduction

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

lol if you don't realize sex robots are an invention of the east to sabotage american reproduction

uh no anime already does that pretty well

unfortunately it backfired on japan so now they need robots to take care of olds

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
like around .10% of the sex bots will be males for women

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Maldoror posted:

like around .10% of the sex bots will be males for women

and half of those as gag gifts at bachelorette parties

:toot:    :dong::geno:     :j: ;-* :j:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
straight males bots will be designed to please vags

gay male bots will be designed to please buttholes

female bots will have like hundreds of different fetish models, probably even like a 12 foot tall giantess model (which will be banned right away after some crush freak mods the safety protocols and gets crushed by it)

Maldoror fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Sep 16, 2015

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

female bots will have like hundreds of different fetish models, probably even like a 12 foot tall giantess model (which will be banned right away after some crush freak mods the safety protocols and gets crushed by it)

Welcome to the World of Vore *whipcra-*burp*

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Can't wait for the numbers to show up in 2025 when its revealed that girls buy just as much guy sexbots as guys buy girls sexbots

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

out of all the apocalypse scenarios, mass exticntion from only loving robots is prob the most pleasant

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

She really needs a dose of Gigolo Joe.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

same

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

MeLKoR posted:

Welcome to the World of Vore *whipcra-*burp*

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Archer666 posted:

Can't wait for the numbers to show up in 2025 when its revealed that girls buy just as much guy sexbots as guys buy girls sexbots

johnny depp model flying off the shelves faster than furbys in 1999

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

The Fattest PI posted:

I also love how the same people think it'll be a huge blow to women that they'll no longer have access to MRAs. Oh no!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Clochette posted:

They made a documentary about men who own RealDolls

They're exactly as you suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxCkULUnVH0

i want to show that woman the video and ask her if she would be willing to date any of these men if they were forced to ask her out since they didn't have sex bots to turn to

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Why do they make the factory bots a bunch of different faces and ethnicities and then give them all that same ugly haircut?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
lol, kill all women

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

Dongattack posted:

lol, kill all women

Kill your avatar

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Can't wait for techno illiterate articles to start rolling out that go crazy over the "advanced AI" in a robot that has zero AI whatsoever but it looks like a person and has good scripting so it must be AI!!!!!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Chomp8645 posted:

Can't wait for techno illiterate articles to start rolling out that go crazy over the "advanced AI" in a robot that has zero AI whatsoever but it looks like a person and has good scripting so it must be AI!!!!!

"it said my name. IT SAID MY NAME! I'm in love!!"

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

Yes, it's the AI that's really the big draw for sex bots. My dates have to pass Turing tests before I can activate my PIV reproduction routine.

"But why do I have to go into the other room? You can see me going in there!"
"Look just TAKE THE loving KEYBOARD and follow the prompts on the screen, Christ."

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Zahgaegun posted:

Yes, it's the AI that's really the big draw for sex bots. My dates have to pass Turing tests before I can activate my PIV reproduction routine.

"But why do I have to go into the other room? You can see me going in there!"
"Look just TAKE THE loving KEYBOARD and follow the prompts on the screen, Christ."

most people on this forum couldnt pass a turing test

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

concerned mom posted:

most people on this forum couldnt pass a turing test

...and they're not getting laid either. The math checks out.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Android Bicyclist posted:

It makes sense they'd be threatened by technology that would rob them of the ability to control men using their sex.
second post is the best post

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
maybe we should just kill all the regular humans and then it will be robots having sex with robots like nature intended

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
i wonder what the online dating scene will look like in 30 years' time when you can just go home and have a satisfying sexual encounter with your Keurig machine

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
It's like a female conspiracy where all women want men to not have sex, forever.

Even the ugly women don't want us to have sex, because they are jealous of our future sexbots who will be "sickly skinny" because you can see her collar bones.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
vibrators and dildos are sexual empowerment

sexbots are patriarchical rape murder fart

InsanityIsCrazy fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 16, 2015

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

E1M1 posted:

i wonder what the online dating scene will look like in 30 years' time when you can just go home and have a satisfying sexual encounter with your Keurig machine

this coffee tastes like poo poo

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Fishy Joe posted:

this coffee tastes like poo poo
Did it come out of Metis' Keurig?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

vibrators and dildos are sexual empowerment

sexbots are patriarchical rape murder fart

everything about male sexuality is ugly and wrong even things that will not exist for a century.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

E1M1 posted:

why dont you ask three olives

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_fetishism

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
has anbybody posted the rick and morty sex bot yet

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

E1M1 posted:

Sexbots are pretty cheap, but the capsules for fluid replacement are so expensive.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
I want a sex bot that looks and behaves perfectly, but has an always-on secondary function that provides third person narration for every sexual encounter in Sam Elliott's voice

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If the AI is good enough to the point where the robot comes across as a realistic human, wouldn't that mean it would be able to logically conclude that it has better options than getting humped by its pathetic owner? Even if they programmed them to be extremely horny, they'd probably just run away and find someone cooler to have sex with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Adventure Pigeon posted:

I want a sex bot that looks and behaves perfectly, but has an always-on secondary function that provides third person narration for every sexual encounter in Sam Elliott's voice

This but Pat Benatar's voice.

• Locked thread