Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desetr Eagle
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp
what if its just sex and theres no real emotion or attraction behind it and you just decide that mutually giving each other an orgasm is beneficial to both parties

i think that wouldnt be gay then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's not, op

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

no ur good

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
just dont touch his balls, u dont need that can of worms trust me

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
so am i not having straight sex when im loving anne hathaway in the butt with no attraction or emotional attachment?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im all riled up b/c of the anne hathaway thread imho

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its a homosexual act op but it doesnt necessarily mean you are gay. if you prefer gay sex and have it a lot then that is gay though

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
whatever helps you sleep at night OP

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Mann gegen mann.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
juusta mere brojob

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Thats a good question, it seems like it should be and I bet it is some times

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
code:
I WILL BE GAY FOR A DOLLAR                   

\     _____                        
           \   /     \______                 
              | o     |     \____            
              /\_____/           \___        
             /                       \       
            |_______/                 \      
              \______   _       ___    \     
                    /\_//      /   \    |    
                   // //______/    /___/     
                  /\/\/\      \   / \ \      
                                \ \   \ \    
                                  \ \   \ \  
                                    \ \  \ \ 
                                     \ \ /\/\
                                     /\/\  LT

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

Mann gegen mann.

und Gott gegen alle.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
life is short, bang a dude in his manhole tonight

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do straight people not have sex with their friends? I mean I guess there has to be a minimum level of sexual attraction but sometimes sex is nothing more than buddies having fun and helping each other out.

Gay guys would probably have sex with women on occasion if guys weren't such loving whores that you can get one to gently caress at your door in 30 minutes or less for free with an app, I just assumed straight guys had figured out that they would have a lot more sex if they hosed each other on occasion.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 18, 2015

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
im a man and i want to [describes sex act with another man]

im not gay

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Three Olives posted:

Do straight people not have sex with their friends? I mean I guess there has to be a minimum level of sexual attraction but sometimes sex is nothing more than buddies having fun and helping each other out.

Gay guys would probably have sex with women on occasion if guys weren't such loving whores that you can get one to gently caress at you door in 30 minutes or less for free. I just assumed straight guys had figured out that they would have a lot more sex if they hosed each other on occasion.

eww

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

as long as you dont kiss on the mouth its not gay

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
is it gay if a friend falls onto my boner, and he just so happens to have his pants off (also hes commando), and it pierces his butthole, and he tries getting off of me but he keeps falling back down onto it, and the incidental feel of muscle contracting onto flesh tube causes us to feel good, and he keeps moving up and down to try to you know wiggle it out, but it just wont get out, so i apply some cum into his anus for lube, and that helps remove the offending pole

but we aren't thinking of men when we're doing it, falling onto my dick i mean

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kissing on the penis OK
Balls in your mouth OK
Kissing on the butthole OK

but once you kiss their mouth you get marked with the gay in your soul and its all downhill from there

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the one who gets penetrated is gay op hope this clears things up

Desetr Eagle
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp
is it gay if i as a straight man have anal sex with a lesbian woman?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is it gay if I as a straight gay man has sex with a gay straight man

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

its not gay but i think you still go to hell

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if u put your dick in a man's butt but don't move it around it's called homeostasis

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Im not gay but have had my rear end dp'd by two bareback bbc. Will even do rear end to mouth no prob, but I'm not gay.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Desetr Eagle posted:

is it gay if i as a straight man have anal sex with a lesbian woman?

Is a lesbian Goldstar is a dude does things to her butt? Or maybe she becomes silverstar?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'm the deadly seriousness

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the question isn't 'is it gay' the question is does it feel good and did you cum?

who cares about gay/straight/bi just gently caress. it's 2015 lol if you bring an outrageously hot girl back to your room then run out screaming if she pulls a dick out

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

the question isn't 'is it gay' the question is does it feel good and did you cum?

who cares about gay/straight/bi just gently caress. it's 2015 lol if you bring an outrageously hot girl back to your room then run out screaming if she pulls a dick out

i like vaginas

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tom Brady posted:

i like vaginas

buttholes are like tighter, improved vaginas

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nothing gay about falling in love with another man, getting married, adopting children and then growing old together all while maintaining a healthy sex life.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

nothing gay about falling in love with another man, getting married, adopting children and then growing old together all while maintaining a healthy sex life.

good name/post imo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm the deadly seriousness

Gayest part of that whole excerpt congrats

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like it could be really awkward if somebody seriously pulled a dick out in my room because I would have to laugh even if they werent joking because dicks are funny

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
i think its a bit rude to not tell a person that you dont have the genitals they assume you have if you get to the point where youre abt to gently caress tbh

i just lold bc i imagined both parties in the situation having unexpected genitals

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tom Brady posted:

i think its a bit rude to not tell a person that you dont have the genitals they assume you have if you get to the point where youre abt to gently caress tbh

It's impossible to be rude to an idiot.

Anyone who ends up with a tranny "by surprise" either knew or was pretending not to know.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's impossible to be rude to an idiot.

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tom Brady posted:

i like vaginas

yeah me too but what you're gonna turn down a handie/blowjob/anal from a super hot girl?

• Locked thread