Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hi, hope everyone is well. Does anyone know funeral arrangements? He was a good dude both in football stuff and helping me get a foot in bartending. Anyway, lemme know. Love you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trenchcoat
Oct 15, 2012
I've lurked here for around 4 years. Don't post much but I enjoy reading the banter and rants. Wheez and Nrr put up some beauties. It's seems odd to be this depressed about people I've never met, but it feels like the football world is diminished. RIP to both of them.

Please stay alive, goons.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
My favorite nrr memory was when the Farthouse was in its infancy, he had a criticism of some guys song lyrics or something. The comeback was "well, lets see you do better" and then nrr uploaded his first song and it was awesome.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He made some really funny posts when I was making fun of BIG DAWG clothing and they make me laugh when I think of them

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
My last post from Nrr:

I wanted to one day drink with him, or at his bar. :smith:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

will you stupid idiots stop dying

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Wall Balls posted:

will you stupid idiots stop dying

Or at least if you're gonna die, have the common decency to be older than me

Jesus christ :smith:

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
What an awful thing. He was a consistently funny and lively guy who enriched the forum. A genuinely sad day and I'm so sorry to hear about it, especially for those who knew him well.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Fenrir posted:

Or at least if you're gonna die, have the common decency to be older than me

Jesus christ :smith:

Whatever happened to Det? Haven't seen him post in a while..

nm, seems he actually posted in this thread, whoops

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm so glad nrr performed a song with lyrics I made!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I'm so glad nrr performed a song with lyrics I made!

Which one was that?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Fenrir posted:

Which one was that?

Throw it deep

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Oh poo poo, that was one of his best songs. I didn't know you did the lyrics for that, haha.. that was great poo poo.

Nothing will ever top Schian-hole but that was probably the closest one otherwise.

(I'm thinking the right one - "throw it deep" to the tune of "let it be" right? I loving loved that one)

e: listening to it now. gently caress yes.

RIP nrr. Gettin trashed as gently caress for you tonight man. If I could I'd send you some too.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 26, 2015

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
BTW please tell me someone has a link for schianhole

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Fenrir posted:

BTW please tell me someone has a link for schianhole

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301

This link has all of his work I think. Schianole is there if you scroll down.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
OH GOD

I FORGOT

He did that Say It Ain't So tribute song to Wheez

Shut up... I'm not crying. I'm NOT CRYING butthead

gently caress.

I duct taped that bottle under your season seat... :cry:

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 26, 2015

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Dear TFF* and SAS folk overall: Please stop dying thanks in advance. :sigh:

RIP Nrr and :love:,
me.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The last song he ever did was my imagine ripoff of the Skins

Nrr's songs were probably the best thing in the Farthouse and the Schiano song is still like peak TFF imo
https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/schianhole

I still laugh out loud every time I hear "Josh 'wanna ride bikes' Freeman"

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 26, 2015

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I'm going to look at nrr's death in a semi-positive light.

Wheez's restaurant in heaven now has a wonderful bartender. :unsmith:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Febreeze posted:

The last song he ever did was my imagine ripoff of the Skins

Nrr's songs were probably the best thing in the Farthouse and the Schiano song is still like peak TFF imo
https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/schianhole

I still laugh out loud every time I hear "Josh 'wanna ride bikes' Freeman"

My favorite line is "IT'S GONNA BE LIKE.........24 TO 7!"

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Fenrir posted:

My last post from Nrr:

i remember belly laughing after reading that post.

rip dude

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Fenrir posted:

My last post from Nrr:

I wanted to one day drink with him, or at his bar. :smith:

Good idea on the quoting thing. Rip NRR

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
He was probably my favorite poster on TFF even though I never told him that because he was an eagles fan, and welp, there were years there where they kicked us out of the playoffs, and I didn't like the Eagles much.

*sigh*

Wait. They're coming after the good ones.

Let's all pitch in to send a team of armed guards and doctors to Toaster Beef's house. We can't lose any more great TFF posters.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Fenrir posted:

He was probably my favorite poster on TFF even though I never told him that because he was an eagles fan, and welp, there were years there where they kicked us out of the playoffs, and I didn't like the Eagles much.

*sigh*

Wait. They're coming after the good ones.

Let's all pitch in to send a team of armed guards and doctors to Toaster Beef's house. We can't lose any more great TFF posters.

We will all take shifts and watch over BBP 24/7.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

We will all take shifts and watch over BBP 24/7.

down with that too

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

God drat it. Stop dying guys. :(

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope Febreeze's girlfriend packs him in bubble wrap and never lets him leave the house

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
In the TFF sheep game Nrr was my pick for goon I want to share a beer with.

RIP in peace goon. Two fingers of Jameson when I get home.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You only get to encounter so many people in life who seem to see the world the same way you do. I don't care that this is an online forum for a league that isn't even in my country and I've never met any of you. I definitely felt that with nrr and I feel it with a lot of you people here.

He was the type of guy you only wanted to match wits with for so long because you knew at some point you'd be exposed by the sheer relentlessness of his particular brand of comedy. Online or offline there will never be another guy like nrr and we're all the poorer for it

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes

sweet thursday posted:

He was the type of guy you only wanted to match wits with for so long because you knew at some point you'd be exposed by the sheer relentlessness of his particular brand of comedy. Online or offline there will never be another guy like nrr and we're all the poorer for it

He wrote a long post to me in the FART topic and I never responded for that reason.

Now it's too late

:smith:

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i will miss nrr

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
poo poo, I just saw the news about Wheez the other day by clicking on sweet thursday's custom title. Now this. Ugh.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Chip Kelly is at least partly responsible for whatever ended up happening

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Big Bob Pataki posted:

He wrote a long post to me in the FART topic and I never responded for that reason.

Now it's too late

:smith:

you could respond and taunt him for dying to dodge a super sick burn headed his way

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My phone breaks for 24 hours and I come back to Nrr has died. gently caress.

RIP bro.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Chip Kelly is at least partly responsible for whatever ended up happening

When I die I hope it's not while my team is on a losing streak. Then again it's the Lions.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

You only get to encounter so many people in life who seem to see the world the same way you do. I don't care that this is an online forum for a league that isn't even in my country and I've never met any of you. I definitely felt that with nrr and I feel it with a lot of you people here.

Maaaaaaaan, gently caress, he was such a good poster...

Henchman of Santa posted:

When I die I hope it's not while my team is on a losing streak. Then again it's the Lions.

Well, you'll be around for a long, long time, then.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 26, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Stop dying, friends.

Just stop

No more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Geez, it keeps getting worse. Stay safe you guys.

• Locked thread