Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Ask me anything.

Just kiddin'.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/02/day-christians-were-martyred-on-american-soil.html

quote:

Christians were martyred for their faith, on American soil, a fact mostly ignored by most of the Mainstream Media and the White House.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23yesimachristian&src=tyah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xul2EaMs29k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's true.

How many Christians have been murdered for their faith on American Soil vs Muslims?

thank about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
feed the christians to the lions

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i keep seeing this from my militantly theist friends and it's just

no

the extreme minority doesn't constitute the majority, which i wish they would learn before lambasting agnostics and atheists over this one sperglord

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You know what else is being ignored by Fox news? He's a conservative republican.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Mad Monk posted:

You know what else is being ignored by Fox news? He's a conservative republican.

Doesn't like organized religion, likes magic and the occult, and name "IronCross45" huh

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Mad Monk posted:

Freepers have deduced that's he's a FALS EFALG because he said "conservative, Republican" and everyone in the know spells it "conservative Republican" without any comma. So, obvious attempt at infiltration.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Can't get one over on those Freepers.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
he was a lonely, mixed race neo-nazi and conservative dork. 4chan bingo

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

quote:

President Obama’s behavior in the aftermath of the massacre was quite frankly unpresidential. Instead of calling for religious tolerance -- he delivered an unhinged tirade on gun control.

haha what the heck

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

isn't fox news already pretty mainstream?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Monk posted:

lol average fit

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

If he recommended religious tolerance then obviously he meant he was standing up for muslims and atheists and their right to gun down college students

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh wont some one think of the christians

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

tranime scholar posted:

he was a lonely, mixed race neo-nazi and conservative dork. 4chan bingo

its rly funny to me that 4chan has made that black white supremacist skit a reality

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
gently caress this guy not for what he did but for the inevitable christian response

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*doesnt want gun control, goes on a killing spree shooting unarmed civilians*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi christians im gay :wave:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
English is gods language the king james bible proves it #YesImAChristian

XMNN posted:

gently caress this guy not for what he did but for the inevitable christian response

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

He's not a conservative Republican, he just says that because it's a 4chan meme to make fun of liberals and his brain is decayed enough to think that's real.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Sheep-Goats posted:

He's not a conservative Republican, he just says that because it's a 4chan meme to make fun of liberals and his brain is decayed enough to think that's real.

I use this same reasoning for Obama.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

mass shooters are so boring now I miss the good old days

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Broenheim posted:

hi christians im gay :wave:

*pretends to pray for you to turn straight but in reality am really praying for my gay Christian self to turn straight*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

isn't fox news already pretty mainstream?

Fox news in California or New York or Hawaii isn't real Fox news. They do a sanitized version in liberal areas. You have to travel inland a ways to get the frothy clearly racist rants and Muslim xenophobia and tearful, passionate love of war.

If you do live in a state that gets real Fox news and still think it's mainstream it's because you're swimming in the Kool Aid.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

I use this same reasoning for Obama.

Makes sense

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
#Imjewish

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a twitter app for my phone that doesn't pillage every piece of personal info that it can every day all day?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I know you didnt ask or allude to it but #YesImAChristian

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

God quit rubbing it in people faces already we know geez you don't have to keep up with that God, btw I sport Israel bcos we should all sport Israel they r r ally.

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
They want it so bad because it reminds them of how it's supposed to be, and not how it is. They don't understand it's because they're into it for the wrong reasons that it always feels lame to be Christian or pro-war, or pro-life or whatever. It never quite measures up, except in times like those, with life about to end, then they suddenly get it. Every dad man is wise.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
e: i cant read

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaBGbB2CQo4

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so what percentage of the country is still christian? im assuming the overwhelming majority which kind of makes it hard to be a martyr

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Uncle Wemus posted:

so what percentage of the country is still christian? im assuming the overwhelming majority which kind of makes it hard to be a martyr

first number I found was 70.6% Christian

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
#YESimaGAY

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sheep-Goats posted:

Fox news in California or New York or Hawaii isn't real Fox news. They do a sanitized version in liberal areas. You have to travel inland a ways to get the frothy clearly racist rants and Muslim xenophobia and tearful, passionate love of war.

If you do live in a state that gets real Fox news and still think it's mainstream it's because you're swimming in the Kool Aid.

I call either bullshit or you're confusing Fox News with local Fox affiliates

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The US now has the following 2 hot features of a third world country:

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by an extremist while going about your daily life

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by a policeman while going about your daily life

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Fishy Joe posted:

#YESimaGAY

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
To be fair if any of the victims after the first actually acknowledged being a Christian, that person was pretty badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
WELL AT LEAST I CAN SHOOT BACK YEEEEHAWWWWW

That Robot posted:

I call either bullshit or you're confusing Fox News with local Fox affiliates

Put chapstick on your lips because I'm going to fart on them

• Locked thread