Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The conservative hate machine really wanted the win on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You forgot the link, that article is awesome.
http://gotnews.com/breaking-here-is-ahmeds-phone-number-so-you-can-ask-him-questions-the-media-wont-istandwithahmed/

quote:

GotNews.com has exclusively obtained the phone number of Ahmed Mohamed, the controversial 14-year-old Sudanese kid who falsely claimed to build a clock before he was detained at school.

There really should be a Bulwer-Lytton contest for conservatives to see who can cram more bullshit into a single paragraph.

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

http://nypost.com/2015/09/19/how-ahmeds-clock-became-a-false-convenient-tale-of-racism/

quote:

Are white kids being punished en masse for dopey quasi-infractions because of their race? Of course not. That’s ridiculous.
But it’s equally absurd to suggest that you have to be Muslim, or brown-skinned, or live in Texas, to be subjected to overenthusiastic use of school discipline and police force.
“It never would have happened to a white kid”? It happens to white kids all. The. Time.
The main difference between the Ahmed Mohamed case and the others is that the mainstream media and the leftist point of view it presents just can’t let go of Ahmed. Ahmed is too useful to their narrative to be a one-day story.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

The side not exposing his soap bubbley past is the one trying to fit something into a narrative?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
"It would never happen to a white kid," said no one

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

It happens to white kids all. The. Time. [citation needed]

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
I'd like to say that what would never happen to a white kid is the right wing smear factory digging up and publicizing the fact that he was once put in time out for saying a no no word but I'm not even sure of that if he was an atheist or his parents were democrats or something

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im not gonnna read this thread but it's pretty old now are ppl doing the thing yet where any evidence to the contrary is just met with goons acting really belligerent and saying everyone is racist yet

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i need to prove that i am the least racist white person

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

im not gonnna read this thread but it's pretty old now are ppl doing the thing yet where any evidence to the contrary is just met with goons acting really belligerent and saying everyone is racist yet
no

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Do It Once Right posted:

The conservative hate machine really wanted the win on this one.
oh look professional stalker/petulant fuckboy chuck johnson chimes in

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i need to prove that i am the least racist white person

Breitbart did the hard investigative reporting and found that he got in trouble once at school for blowing bubbles in the bathroom, so he totally deserved to be arrested

still standing with ahmed now, libs? :smug:

this looks like a pretty clear act of terror but that kid looks white so is this just a case of an "isolated shooter"

please advise

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

its real easy to make a bomb

a military grade bomb like c4

im amazed that poo poo isn't blowing up every day

i guess the military is doing a good job by preemptively bombing the derkas before they get over here and purchase the easily sourced ingredients to blow up new york

hey I ain't saying it's right, I'm just saying, tali don't recruit africans

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

hey I ain't saying it's right, I'm just saying, tali don't recruit africans

im glad that they hold africans to such a high standard of value

is this guy african?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

There's an insane blog rant somewhere out there about Ahmed's family being a terrorist sleeper cell, and this all being orchestrated as the perfect cover. After this, no one would dream of scrutinizing them. It was an inside job the whole time

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
it could be

we cant prove that it isnt

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ahaha now he's in qatar. this charming & innocent inventor simply loves to travel

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

gently caress the ROW posted:

ahaha now he's in qatar. this charming & innocent inventor simply loves to travel

ROW stands for requirement of washing

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Sucks for that kid that the media picked up on his story. Lol

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

Sucks for that kid that the media picked up on his story. Lol

Why? He got a bunch of free poo poo and we get hilarious headlines about the soap bubble bandit.

That's a win win.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

im glad that they hold africans to such a high standard of value

is this guy african?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

al-qaeda is not the taliban

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Broken Machine posted:

There's an insane blog rant somewhere out there about Ahmed's family being a terrorist sleeper cell, and this all being orchestrated as the perfect cover. After this, no one would dream of scrutinizing them. It was an inside job the whole time

How can you read that and not link it?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

various cheeses posted:

Why? He got a bunch of free poo poo and we get hilarious headlines about the soap bubble bandit.

That's a win win.

Oh okay. I thought he got harassed and poo poo. Nvm then

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I can't picture even my nuttiest relatives latching onto Bubblegate. Oh well, I'm sure next week someone will forward a scary image macro on Facebook that'll prove me wrong.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Car added for scale,

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

al-qaeda is not the taliban

Hairsplitting

"The Italians were fascists not nazis :smugdog:"

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

Hairsplitting

"The Taliban doesn't recruit Africans"
"How about this African guy in al Qaeda then? Checkmate :smugdog:"

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8&t=569s

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TetsuoTW posted:

"The Taliban doesn't recruit Africans"
"How about this African guy in al Qaeda then? Checkmate :smugdog:"

taliban was harboring alkada so they were alkada

checkmate

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

God this poo poo is so unfunny.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
anyone said allahu cuckbar yet?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

Allarm Clockbar?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Poor clock kid.

A self-described conservative republican just shot up a college, so now nobody's going to be giving him free poo poo anymore.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

i hope not

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Do It Once Right posted:

Poor clock kid.

A self-described conservative republican just shot up a college, so now nobody's going to be giving him free poo poo anymore.

Gun control is doing just fine.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

Hairsplitting

that's, uhm, that's a pretty big deal, especially if you were jewish

or in this case, it's a pretty big deal if you're african and want to be a jihadist

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I wish this had been a 90s slacker kid who would have brought in a digital clock that only showed the time as 4:20 all day long and proclaim "What time is it? Time to get high!"

In that case, though, I think we'd all agree that, "Holy poo poo, this kid invented a clock that shows it's time to get high all day long! Now THAT"S an invention!"

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

JediTalentAgent posted:

I wish this had been a 90s slacker kid who would have brought in a digital clock that only showed the time as 4:20 all day long and proclaim "What time is it? Time to get high!"

In that case, though, I think we'd all agree that, "Holy poo poo, this kid invented a clock that shows it's time to get high all day long! Now THAT"S an invention!"

wouldn't the easiest way to do that just to be to pull out all the clock parts, disable the parts of the display that are used for all numbers except 4:20, and then just hook the display up directly to the power source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
so has everyone forgot about the derka clock bomb yet because a craccker killed some kids in oregon or is this still a thing we talk about?

• Locked thread