Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I have never wanted anything more than for someone to put Jay Cutler's face on that bear.

It'd explain the hamstring injury.

so long as you put a pack of cigarettes on the other side of the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Redskins for the love of God keep to the same game plan. Just run the loving ball and let Kirk do his thing in passing situations.

When the hell is DeSean coming back cause that would help.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

FizFashizzle posted:

A family friend of mine took this video. Of course all I could think of was showing this video to tff Bears fans.

http://youtu.be/8IEMGxFq8wk

i feel bad for the bear :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Three teams calling about roddy white apparently.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Holy poo poo Daniel Fells.

Giants gonna get their asses sued off.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

A family friend of mine took this video. Of course all I could think of was showing this video to tff Bears fans.

was the bear okay? :smith:

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

A Man and his dog posted:

Redskins for the love of God keep to the same game plan. Just run the loving ball and let Kirk do his thing in passing situations.

When the hell is DeSean coming back cause that would help.

I'd say against Tampa

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
gdt up http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3746210

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

No Butt Stuff posted:

Holy poo poo Daniel Fells.

Giants gonna get their asses sued off.

Report: Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

What a loving moron.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RIP Fells's career and foot :smith:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DOOP posted:

Generic blown coverage, nothing special

he loving wrecked that safety tho

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

The bear later apologized for its role in the incident

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Rasczak posted:

The bear later apologized for its role in the incident

I know this joke has been run into the ground, but :lol:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

What a loving moron.

What was so moronic? Speeding a tad, maybe?

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
The person he's on the phone with doesn't even question it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

blue squares posted:

What was so moronic? Speeding a tad, maybe?
He was talking about the bear

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
In rural areas hitting an animal is an inevitable thing. You always feel bad though. Rip the possum that I hit in the middle of the night a decade ago

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Don't be sorry, he'd have done the same to you with that big toothy evil grin they make.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Chris Rainey ran for 40000 yards on my high school and knocked us out of the state playoffs (the team also had two current NFL centers...) and all we had that year was a receiver who just got fired from the Jaguars because he can't stop doing drugs!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

In rural areas hitting an animal is an inevitable thing. You always feel bad though. Rip the possum that I hit in the middle of the night a decade ago

Even happens in Madison. Driving near Camp Randall one night I saw a bunny get hit and then flip around with a broken back.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Chris Rainey ran for 40000 yards on my high school and knocked us out of the state playoffs (the team also had two current NFL centers...) and all we had that year was a receiver who just got fired from the Jaguars because he can't stop doing drugs!

All my high school produced was a safety for the cowboys who did nothing for three years before getting cut.

My uni produced Ryan leaf though so that's cool.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TubeStank posted:

Can confirm:

Cat
Squirrel
Bird
Near deer miss

No bear. Yet.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
my high school produced both dan marino and the legendary marc bulger

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

anyone who would be good at football at my high school gets poached by St. Peter's or Don Bosco

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Piggles posted:

All my high school produced was a safety for the cowboys who did nothing for three years before getting cut.

My uni produced Ryan leaf though so that's cool.

I'd be prouder of Bledsoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

ronnie hillman was a freshman at my hs a year after i graduated and i didn't know that until like last year

uh i graduated with a dude who was on the falcons practice squad for a year!!!!!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Alaois posted:

Don Bosco

That was the best Johnny Depp movie

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

My high school produced Sean Lee which is pretty cool. And I think Todd Haley and Kirk Ferentz went there too.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

my high school produced both dan marino and the legendary marc bulger

I went to high school with current Broncos RT Ryan Harris. I saw him grab a DE on a sweep, throw the DE into a LB then pancake the Safety.

I also worked with a guy who played college ball with Patrick Crayton. He said Crayton would catch punts with one hand in practice because two hands was too easy.

It's insane the level of skill it takes to become even an average NFL player, but it'd also really god drat cool to hear what they did before making it there.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
My high school produced Ryan Fowler (UDFA - Dal) and D'Qwell "Does this ball feel light to you?" Jackson.

I also moved away from Santaluces HS in 9th grade (Vince Wilford).

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I went to a lovely high school in the boonies of Southern Oregon that produced nothing of note.

We did go undefeated one year which was cool, until the state playoffs when we got shithoused by one of the Portland schools that had actual football players.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

johnfw50 posted:

My high school produced Sean Lee which is pretty cool. And I think Todd Haley and Kirk Ferentz went there too.

Central Catholic Vikings vs USC Panthers whatup

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

NC-17 posted:

WTH Giants, all from a cortisone shot? Do they reuse needles or something?

NFL teams should not be allowed to give cortisone shots.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My high school produced LenDale White lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

You win

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
My highschool only produced one NFL player, a corner who played with the Panthers named James Dockery.

No idea who that is

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is what my high school produced:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

:lol:

Uhhh the best season we had was the one where we got knocked out of the state finals by the team that had Tony Dungy's not dead and not gay son at WR and Tony Dungy on their sideline

I think the most famous player they've actually produced is Tommie Frazier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

My high school produced Darnell Dockett I think I win. He even pancaked me when I tried to block him in practice.

• Locked thread