Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Solus M.D. posted:

today i am wearing a shirt, a pair of pants, and a pair of shoes

congratulations :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

carry on then posted:

only hold correct opinions

actually,

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

TRON JEREMY posted:

yeah, I'm sort of assuming he'd be buying an older model

everything's gotten so big these days :T

my favorite part of this is the continual arms race that makes even "compact" cars tall and heavy

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

ChiralCondensate posted:

get hosed if you have an opinion about anything
     /
    /
   /

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Radio Paranoia posted:

weekend at bernlesque

way to not quote the video

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Solus M.D. posted:

today i am wearing a shirt, a pair of pants, and a pair of shoes

same but flannel

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

same but flannel

wheezy post the flannel shoes

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

same but flannel

its too warm for flannel so I am just wearing plaid

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Shaggar posted:

supposed to freeze friday night, i am excite

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Shaggar posted:

60 and rainy in portland

i miss being there :(

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

lows of only 40F here rn, light jacket ftw

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Liver Disaster posted:

lows of only 40F here rn, light jacket ftw

i mistakenly wore my hoodie because accuweather lied and got brutalized by hotbus today

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I'm going to wear jeans and a t-shirt probably a pair of my favorite Pumas. I'm hanging with Mrs 290 later so that will be nice.

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
cjs: always good to start off the morning with a nice heaping pile of warm crow

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
beisbol

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
$300 raw denim, b0rn shoes, video game t-shirt (it's on of ours so it's okay) and facebook hoodie.

sf chic i believe is what they call it, gonna be slaying all the ladies at my office.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

i mistakenly wore my hoodie because accuweather lied and got brutalized by hotbus today

i think i've seen this movie

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Beast of Bourbon posted:

$300 raw denim, b0rn shoes, video game t-shirt (it's on of ours so it's okay) and facebook hoodie.

sf chic i believe is what they call it, gonna be slaying all the ladies at my office.

i thought they only went for startup founders tho???

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

spent about 5 hours in the car yesterday driving to chicago and back for this job interview, they better freaking give it to me!!

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

:roflolmao:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

designer jeans and fat-middle-aged-dad shoes, lmao gtfo out of here

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
ccs: wearing a color. But it's dark blue. So maybe it's not much of a color

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dodgers can get hosed

wish utley had been playing so he could have been beaned all night

e: lmao

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 13, 2015

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
hey man, there's no reason to spend more than $60 on shoes, that's just stupid. or is that one of those ironic "i spend $800 on each pair of allen edmonds, i have 10 pairs, i never wear the same pair in the same 2 week period, that's just gauche" kind of thing

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

lolled irl

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Beast of Bourbon posted:

hey man, there's no reason to spend more than $60 on shoes, that's just stupid. or is that one of those ironic "i spend $800 on each pair of allen edmonds, i have 10 pairs, i never wear the same pair in the same 2 week period, that's just gauche" kind of thing

and yet you posted the price of ur jeans lol

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
oh i thought we were joking. i'm wearing like $100 5 year old jeans that are super comfy. the rest is true though

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

its tuesday, cjs
oh no

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Panty Saluter posted:

my favorite part of this is the continual arms race that makes even "compact" cars tall and heavy

i can easily park my jeep into most compact car spots

tho i'm p sure that's b/c a lot of the time developers don't meet the "depth" (instead of width) dimensional requirement for standard spaces so they hafta label them

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I just park in the middle of 2 compact spots so I have extra buffer zone on either side

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i chain my bicycle right outside the store, no fucks given

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Beast of Bourbon posted:

um there are lots of reasons to spend more than $60 on shoes, the first of which is that they often throw in the laces for free

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

I just park in the middle of 2 compact spots so I have extra buffer zone on either side

this is the pro move if you have a nice car

gotta go diagonal

i sometimes wonder if you would piss off more people around here by parking across two normal spots that anybody could use vs one handicapped spot that you clearly are not qualified for

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

good shoes that are around $250 will last you 10+ years if you condition the leather because they can be re-soled

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
really? $60 is your "extravagant" shoe cutoff?

maybe $160 is more reasonable imo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this is the pro move if you have a nice car

gotta go diagonal

i sometimes wonder if you would piss off more people around here by parking across two normal spots that anybody could use vs one handicapped spot that you clearly are not qualified for

the handicap spot for sure cause that's for old people and other invalids.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

um there are lots of reasons to spend more than $60 on shoes, the first of which is that they often throw in the laces for free

laces? what are we, in middle school? get velcro like the grown ups so you can focus more on your deposition and less time lacing up your shoes, just smdh lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this is cjs, we must be both the pinnacle of fashion and money management

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

yea skate shoes are p expensive nowadays you're lookin at closer to a hundo for walkin around on a cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i spent $165 on a pair of Thorogood boots

they're insanely good

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QJ4I6Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

• Locked thread