Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where are you on the Kinsey Scale?
0 - Exclusivey Heterosexual
3 - Bisexual
6 - Exclusively Homosexual
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I want everyone to understand that The Rowdy Trout is a safe space for LGBTQ people to express themselves freely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TEAYCHES posted:

you get a free pass on a lot of stuff if you help kill nazis imo

Absolutely. I'm just saying I don't think I'd want to chat with him over a beer much less let him gimme a sweet brojob is all.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Turing was just sort of OK, maybe it's because of the fashion of the era. I'd like to see him with different hair and maybe in one of those gently caress swings.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
killing nazis sounds cool but i think letting them rot in a poorly run argentinian nursing facility is even cooler

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

criscodisco posted:

Turing was just sort of OK, maybe it's because of the fashion of the era. I'd like to see him with different hair and maybe in one of those gently caress swings.

Lol I almost completely glossed over the last bit when I read this

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

criscodisco posted:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

What do you guys think is the etiology of homosexuality?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Commie NedFlanders posted:

hot bods, nice mushroom heads and the odor of a strong man

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
i feel bad i accidentally called someone a human being in front of a gay man the other day

how can i repent for this transgression?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Do you mean in the historical sense, or the medical sense?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Outpost22 posted:

i feel bad i accidentally called someone a human being in front of a gay man the other day

how can i repent for this transgression?

Get ta suckin.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to be serious i didnt know anything about my sexuality until 6th grade when i was checking out guys instead of girls and even at the time it was pretty obvious what that meant, i never really struggled with identifying i knew i was gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyv84NeZXKI

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ultimately i dont think the cause of homosexuality is particularly relevant as much as that it exists and is the consensual sexual relations between the same gender. queer theory bores the poo poo out of me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i reaffirm my homosexuality every time i hit the Submit Reply button

its also how i learned im into the s of bdsm

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

TEAYCHES posted:

to be serious i didnt know anything about my sexuality until 6th grade when i was checking out guys instead of girls and even at the time it was pretty obvious what that meant, i never really struggled with identifying i knew i was gay

Same here. My first boner (that I was aware of, not as a baby) was when I was at my friend Brian's house and he got changed into his swimming suit in front of me in the 5th grade. Before that I would talk about how great boobs were and stuff, but I think that was mostly to impress my dad since he would talk about who was in Playboy that month and all that sort of thing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

ultimately i dont think the cause of homosexuality is particularly relevant as much as that it exists and is the consensual sexual relations between the same gender. queer theory bores the poo poo out of me

just gently caress who you want to gently caress

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

TEAYCHES posted:

Well what's the point of it, anyway? I mean, even if we could pinpoint one thing, be it a slightly different brain structure or a specific event from childhood, the die is cast and there's no real point. It isn't as if knowing why we're of the sexuality we are can somehow change it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

Same here. My first boner (that I was aware of, not as a baby) was when I was at my friend Brian's house and he got changed into his swimming suit in front of me in the 5th grade. Before that I would talk about how great boobs were and stuff, but I think that was mostly to impress my dad since he would talk about who was in Playboy that month and all that sort of thing.

lol your dad knew you were gay and was doing his clumsy best to cure you

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

criscodisco posted:

Well what's the point of it, anyway? I mean, even if we could pinpoint one thing, be it a slightly different brain structure or a specific event from childhood, the die is cast and there's no real point. It isn't as if knowing why we're of the sexuality we are can somehow change it.

well I would kind of like to know why I'm only attracted to pink balloons

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

cumshitter posted:

lol your dad knew you were gay and was doing his clumsy best to cure you

That is very, very likely, considering how much he hated homosexuals.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

criscodisco posted:

your dad is gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

your dad is gay

dad gay so what

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Marry whoever you want, because that institution is dumb.

gently caress whoever you want, just dont be gross and dont rape.

I hope this helps you so much.

Blessings!

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

criscodisco posted:

My dad just shifted his hate over the years. Now he just hates foreigners.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

TEAYCHES posted:

your dad is gay

No, just dead. (That's like a gay guy in his 50's, so you're sort of half right)

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i have autism-induced pansexuality

so i voted 3

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i wonder when preopmonkey is going to come in and fag up this thread

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The Whole Internet posted:

i have autism-induced pansexuality

so i voted 3

The Whole Internet has autism.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Cool thread about getting a boner as a baby, op

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Horniest Manticore posted:

i wonder when preopmonkey is going to come in and fag up this thread

You sure do like me, dontcha?!

:allears:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I've always disliked the word pansexuality. Why I use Bi

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

like you were his one chance to give his lovely marriage meaning and you hosed it up by being gay bro

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I like lady butts and bodies. I don't want to have sex with men, or women who were born with a penis. I want to have sex with as many women as possible.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
How does someone get rated as "incidentally homosexual"

Like did they trip or stumble and whoops, their erect penis just happened to end up in some other guy's orifice

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

greg sexyvibes posted:

I like lady butts and bodies. I don't want to have sex with men, or women who were born with a penis. I want to have sex with as many women as possible.

Thats a cool way to live and I dont see anything wrong with it.

You just keep being you. Youre a shining star.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sydney Bottocks posted:

How does someone get rated as "incidentally homosexual"

Like did they trip or stumble and whoops, their erect penis just happened to end up in some other guy's orifice

don't sign your posts

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

The Whole Internet has autism.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

jackyl posted:

don't sign your posts

:sweatdrop:

Actually I'm -10 on that scale. I'm so exclusively heterosexual that even women don't wanna get with me, they're so scared of my rugged manliness :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sydney Bottocks posted:

:sweatdrop:

Actually I'm -10 on that scale. I'm so exclusively heterosexual that even women don't wanna get with me, they're so scared of my rugged manliness :madmax:

a -10 wraps around back to being gay

• Locked thread