Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Please pray for these drug addicts :sigh:

*considers sucking dick in a back alley to feed my weed addiction but is saved at the last moment by Nooner's prayers*

:glomp:

I...I'll suck your dick for some weed... I've got these two cheeseburgers... I'll give you thse cheeseburgers and I'll suck your dick for some weed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBoss posted:

People like to smoke weed because they have no identifying personality characteristics of their own and they need soemthing to talk about endlessly.

Fly away troll this thread is about getting help for those caught within the clutches of this wicked drug and your unkind words are only going to push them deeper into the downwards spiral :sigh:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BigBoss posted:

People like to smoke weed because they have no identifying personality characteristics of their own and they need soemthing to talk about endlessly.

I'm sorry your girl was hosed by a weed person :(

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't understand why people do a thing I don't like doing. Are they dumb idiots?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

*considers sucking dick in a back alley to feed my weed addiction but is saved at the last moment by Nooner's prayers*

:glomp:

I...I'll suck your dick for some weed... I've got these two cheeseburgers... I'll give you thse cheeseburgers and I'll suck your dick for some weed...

Another soul saved, looks like my work here is done :peanut:

Moltke
May 13, 2009
It's an effective treatment for those suffering from a boring, shattered, or inconsequential life. Pity the weed smoker.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

A Strange Aeon posted:

Basically, weed is for casuals.

Controversial opinion:

I'd rather be a casual drug user than a professional drug user.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Moltke posted:

It's an effective treatment for those suffering from a boring, shattered, or inconsequential life. Pity the weed smoker.

In 100 years when we're both worm food *bong sounds*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i smoke weed because i cannot bare the stark silence of daily life

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Weed is pretty cool and most people that enjoy it don't talk about it all the time

Unless you are in high school I guess?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I traded my Jr deputy badge for my first sack of weed

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Fly away troll this thread is about getting help for those caught within the clutches of this wicked drug and your unkind words are only going to push them deeper into the downwards spiral :sigh:

Oh, don't kid yourself. Weed is super addictive and dangerous. It's probably the worst drug out there. But the problem is people don't recognize this. Can you imagine if people went around with shirts that said "heroin" and just talked about shooting up all day long? That would not be acceptable. Weed people think talking about their addiction is fine because "it comes from the Earth".

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

BigBoss posted:

Kind of like how you have to take the name of the legendary Big Boss because you have no defining characteristics of your own?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Heroin is also from Earth

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

BigBoss posted:

I like the surprise when you find out someone who you wouldn't suspect doobs it on the downlow and has been doing it for years.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Whorelord posted:

Controversial opinion:

I'd rather be a casual drug user than a professional drug user.

Touchee!

But I think in reality if someone trips every few months vs the frequency and lifestyle of someone who identifies as a weed smoker, it's pretty clear it's not the tripper who would be considered "pro" even though the drugs (while still soft) are harder.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I find that the more weed I smoke, the more money I have. Maybe its the other way around, idk. I like to get high.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SweetKarma posted:

it's a bad drug that weirdos do because they're too afraid to try anything else.

Its this, OP. Some people think that feeling drowsy and confused is the same thing as being high.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its this, OP. Some people think that feeling drowsy and confused is the same thing as being high.

These are good trolls

Weed is different than it was in the 90s, it has the attributes of many drugs but in a safe and harmless low key way. Cocaine rules but it's not a sustainable habit, u can smoke 10 million weeds a day with no adverse health effects which rules. It can be safel combined with any other drug and in cases of deprivation has no physical withdrawal symptoms to speak of. Theres a part of your brain that exists onl to process dank buds and get u high. Getting high as gently caress all day is as natural as a cool drink of spring water.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
You guys just smoke lovely weed.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Lotta goons seem really uptight and unhappy from what I can gather!! Real depressed, unmotivated, downright dysphoric, lashing out at an indifferent nothingness! Relax chums! Get high and pet a good dog or take a stroll in the autumn colors, smile at strangers and pretend like u know tai chi in the park to impress some pretty gorls. Life is good, friends.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BigBoss posted:

Oh, don't kid yourself. Weed is super addictive and dangerous. It's probably the worst drug out there. But the problem is people don't recognize this. Can you imagine if people went around with shirts that said "heroin" and just talked about shooting up all day long? That would not be acceptable. Weed people think talking about their addiction is fine because "it comes from the Earth".

I hope this is just a troll bc if it's real you are either really dumb or a small confused child

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Tell us more about the big scary world big boss!

:allears:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

That guy is not the real Big Boss, he's an impostor

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Some people like to do drugs and they should be able to do all the drugs they want.

Some people like to eat too much because they have poor impulse control.

Other people like jesus and being dumb.

People sure do like stuff!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

People sure do like stuff!

Not on these forums they don't!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i smoke d gange because if I get blind stinking drunk and trash another Denny's I'll go to jail

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Weed is awesome but I can't smoke anymore thanks to random urinalysis. "Oh, you got a little giggly and silly in the privacy of your own home this weekend, Mr. Pothead? FUCKIN FIRED!" Then he shakes my frothy piss at me while snarling loudly.

Now I drink 27 beers and get completely incoherent like god intended.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
i shot weed one time and now i eat heroin by the brick

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yo, imma blob posted:

i shot weed one time and now i eat heroin by the brick

You sicko! I bet you crack all the opium crystals too!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Use everything.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Nathilus posted:

Weed and jacking it. Hope this helps.

Looks like my evening's planned.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it cant be healthy to smoke all that weed into your lungs

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
:captainpop:
I learned in D.A.R.E. that a single marijuana cigarette had as much cancer in it as 100 cartons of tobacco cigarettes. What are you guys crazy?!?!?!?!
:chanpop:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Some people don't "Get" weed, some people don't "Get" consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of conception.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i make all my own drugs

I've set up a micro drug brewery in my pantry, where i brew all my drugs

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SweetKarma posted:

thread tags?

Your is possessive. As in "That's your stupid post Amazing Zimmo."
You're is a contraction of "you are". As in "'You're'" not very good at grammar Amazing Zimmo."

Shut up, human being.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Keeps me from killing you where you stand, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Zzulu posted:

i make all my own drugs

I've set up a micro drug brewery in my pantry, where i brew all my drugs

Enjoy the police raid shitstain.