Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Modest Mauser posted:

It is partially venting because lol internet/GBS. I am really not this hostile to dudes, though I certainly do not care for them as a whole.
I would rather not really get too involved in explaining the circumstances (in public) that lead me to that state of mind, but there was a lot of physical abuse at one point when I was married, along with a bunch of other poor experiences so I suppose I am bitter and cranky.

HTH

sry about ur poo poo life joanne pop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

cmndstab posted:

Does your poo poo often literally work it's way through fabric to leave a pile?

mind kinda oozes through then reforms like the t-1000

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

goatse.cx haver posted:

sry about ur poo poo life joanne pop

heh heh good 1 bro

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Modest Mauser posted:

heh heh good 1 bro

lol it actually kinda is

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

cmndstab posted:

Does your poo poo often literally work it's way through fabric to leave a pile?

if its runny, yes

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
So is it blood or poo poo?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

thought this would be a pavel petel thread. voted 1

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013

ballass posted:

my favorite part is taking pictures of it. this happens a lot around here and i like to actually have a selfie with my face next to it (anything in the picture really) i hang them around the bathroom on clothespins and string kind of an artsy fartsy thing i know im kind of a romantic but i love to see the look on our dinner guests faces

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

plain blue jacket posted:

So is it blood or poo poo?

it's lovely blood. Happy now?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The Goatfather posted:

thought this would be a pavel petel thread. voted 1

god loving dammit I wish it was

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
gently caress it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
guys stay on topic ok at least posit what pavel's reaction might be to the situation described in the op AT LEAST please.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i'm surprised body building isn't more directly associated with class / isn't an older past time because what could be a better signifier of affluence and leisure than having a body that looks like that

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Modest Mauser posted:

It is partially venting because lol internet/GBS. I am really not this hostile to dudes, though I certainly do not care for them as a whole.
I would rather not really get too involved in explaining the circumstances (in public) that lead me to that state of mind, but there was a lot of physical abuse at one point when I was married, along with a bunch of other poor experiences so I suppose I am bitter and cranky.

HTH

I'm very sorry to hear that, my wife has a lot of hatred towards men in general too cause her job forces to interact with scumbags for money but fortunately she's married to me so she knows at least some of us are acceptable humans.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

I'm very sorry to hear that, my wife has a lot of hatred towards men in general too cause her job forces to interact with scumbags for money but fortunately she's married to me so she knows at least some of us are acceptable humans.

Does she know youre a goon though?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

The Saurus posted:

do you peg?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
When my girlfriend has her period she sleeps in th guest room because her back hurts and she doesn't want to wake me up from tossing and turning. Jokes on her because I just play Nintendo games all night

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
FYI sometimes period blood is brown, the color depends on how concentrated the blood is.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

the trump tutelage posted:

i'm surprised body building isn't more directly associated with class / isn't an older past time because what could be a better signifier of affluence and leisure than having a body that looks like that

Being fat meant you had the time and money to be lazy and sit on your rear end all day instead of doing hard labour

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
did someone stab that woman? is she ok?

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Quick, you had best call me a Joanne Pop feminazi before these people eat you alive.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
the saurus (ha i just got that) would like you to know that his wife is a stripper, not that it's a big deal or anything.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WHAT A BETA PUSSY

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Modest Mauser posted:

Quick, you had best call me a Joanne Pop feminazi before these people eat you alive.

the reason people call you joanne pop is that, like jon pop you have untreated brain problems which compel you to treat the opposite gender as an enemy h.t.h.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS HARAM

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
DO NOT INVEST YOURSELVES ITT

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

the trump tutelage posted:

Unemployed people and prisoners also have loads of free time.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i wish i had a gF whod menstruate mine got on some freak-pill to only period twice a life-span

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
women are the grossest thing on this planet earth

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Does she know youre a goon though?

ya

Machai posted:

do you peg?

ya, occasionlly, like once every 6 months or something just to spice things up

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Modest Mauser posted:

lol nobody actually cares at all

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Joan Pop is way funnier than joanne pop. just another case of women being too dumb to do comedy well

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

BigBoss posted:

Unemployed people and prisoners also have loads of free time.

yeah but they're garbage people who lack the discipline to achieve aesthetic perfection

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
the only garbage people are those who enjoyed rock-a-doodle my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Zzulu posted:

women are the grossest thing on this planet earth

squirting is just piss by the way

• Locked thread